WILL WEATON THE VIRTUE SIGNALLING SELF HATING FAGGOT HAS BEEN BANNED FROM TWITTER FOR BEING ANTI TRANS!

WILL WEATON THE VIRTUE SIGNALLING SELF HATING FAGGOT HAS BEEN BANNED FROM TWITTER FOR BEING ANTI TRANS!

SOME MADCUNT PUT A SHIT TON OF TRANNYS ON THE BLOCKLIST HES USING AND HE GOT REPORTED BY 60 LEFTISTS A DAY TO TWIITTER AND THEY SHUT HIM DOWN

THEY ARE EATING THEIR OWN HAHA DUMB CUNTS!

medium.com/@AmberEnderton/wil-wheaton-has-a-listening-problem-accdf6277b88

Attached: 1509630691772.png (447x438, 401K)

huwil huweeton

As funny as that is I think social media companies need to be banned from banning people.

ALSO! MAY I ADD THAT RANDI HARPER WHO CREATED TWITTER BLOCK LISTS IS A FAT FEMINIST WITH BLUE HAIR AND FOR SOMEONE WHO IS AGAINST RAPE CULTURE SHE LIKES TO BE HOG TIED AND HATE FUCKED

TYPICAL FEMINST CUM DUMPSTER SLAG

Attached: 1507774406834.jpg (1138x602, 256K)

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE, WILL

Attached: Ron_Paul,_official_Congressional_photo_portrait,_2007.jpg (1189x1491, 978K)

>being against child genital mutilation is politically incorrect now
jews really did a number on the west

Attached: 1495567455055.jpg (611x598, 117K)

you should be banned from banning social media companies for banning people

Zucc is fucked.

Attached: 1519872823033.jpg (500x465, 54K)

holy shit kek

Attached: 1492286418081.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

i think you should be banned for commenting on the banning of people being banned

>left out the social media companies
Found the twitter shill
bys

WE NEED TO CALL OUT RANDI HARPER THE RAGING SJW BULLDYKE FOR ADDING THESE TRANNYS TO THE LIST! IF WE CAN GET PEOPLE TO STOP USING BLOCKLISTS WE CAN AMPLIFY THE REDPILLS!

GET THE FUCK ON IT!

OPERATION SPOOK SQUAD IS GO

Attached: 1504619627949.jpg (2121x2121, 1.78M)

I started reading that Medium article and I got like two paragraphs in and then went “wait a minute what the FUCK am I doing?”

I can’t believe someone actually took the fucking time to write an article about some celebrity’s twitter drama with a bunch of fucking trannies. This has absolute NO impact on any real world anything. What a fucking time we live in.

pretty sure he took his twitter don't as a boycott of alex jones something like his twitter will be deleted after 30 days if he doesn't log in again.
except we all know his ego won't let that happen.
bitch is gonna fold

I wonder how he feels? Too bad he doesnt exist outside of twitter for us to find out.

SHUT UP, WESLEY

when a sjw virtue signaller gets thrown under the bus by their own the salt is always delicious user

they have started to eat themselves.

now the rest of them will virtue signal harder to not get ousted and to vie for more dominance in the sjw heirarchy which will turn off more normies

eventually they will become a tiny minority and fade into obscurity because of this purity spiral.

we will look back on them like we did with the hippys,a bunch of dirty stoners that was lazy bums,

nah that was just for the day,i saw his screencaps before he deleted,he left like 10 rants about how hes a nobody white cis male and his opinion dont mean shit and how its not his fault but hes so sorry and hes not mad at twitter lmao felt like a suicide note

So, twitter just went right on and cut that dick out?

yeah his twitter no longer exists

he even changed his name from this account shoots fascists to not here anymore or somert like that?

i love how he virtue signalled so hard and towed the line yet was attacked by so many of his fans,over nothing desu he didnt even do anything wrong lmao

id feel sorry for him if he wasnt such a cuck

Crusher got crushed

he literally parted the buttcheeks of the progressive movement and stuck his tounge deep in its arse and licked it clean and even then it wasnt enough lmao

they probs was like "you didnt ask permission! RAPE RAPE RAPE!" xD

sorry dad my post was bad

Attached: 1507744572899.png (634x483, 341K)

A kind reminder that one should never appease abusers or narcissists.
And by kind, I mean, lol.

Same thing happened to mark hammil.

Being a cock sucking faggot for 40 years. Not liberal enough because still white. Proceed to destroy him.

The Left always ends up attacking each other for not being Left enough.