BREAKING

POTENTIAL FALSE FLAG SHOOTING GOING ON IN TORONTO NOW

Attached: PSX_20180830_152846.jpg (1080x362, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TPSOperations?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1035243986506711040|twgr^373939313b73706563696669635f73706f7274735f616374696f6e&ref_url=https://www.cp24.com/yorkdale-mall-evacuated-after-shots-fired-police-1.4074555
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much money on it being another "white" disgruntled incel?

Attached: babbyfuck.jpg (469x418, 58K)

If it is that means it's mossad confirmed.

Would it be in poor taste if i ran naked through the place right now?

How much you wanna bet that this is a mossad false flag and the guns being used will magically be from the USA and that this is gonna be used to push international pressure on gun control.

Jews are cowards.

any whites left in toronto?

A balloon probably popped. Canadians cannot compete with American mall shootings

Nothing can ever just happen can it? It's all connected man, it's all part of the global conspiracy dude.

>Nothing can ever just happen can it? It's all connected man, it's all part of the global conspiracy dude.
Yeah especially when kikes like you enter threads.

Do it faggot

Can't believe some of my relatives live in that shit hole

Thats a question you should asking yourself

Ayyyooooo Hol up. Dem my kicks.
*pop pop pop*
>another senseless murder in the youth community in central Toronto area over property
>gun control advocates call for more stricter gun regulation on law abiding citizen while calling for lesser regulation on Canada southern boarder where majority of Canadian illegal firearms come from.

Just another day

yorkdale is the rich minority hangout mall lel

No, it'd be an excellent demonstration of your artistic expression.

>POTENTIAL FALSE FLAG
Oh so if the killer is white, it's a false flag but if the killer is brown/black it's real? Fuck your "break the conditioning" bullshit

Because we've had like two of those? Stop being a tremendous faggot.

& do a back flip!!

Sex-bot brothel customer was dissatisfied with the experience.

HOW DID THEY GET PAST THE ANTI-GUN BARRIER!?

but it's true

Honestly, it was probably just some niggers. The area around that mall is pretty shit, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Probably just Jamaicans letting off some steam.

>(((Toronto)))
Je vous en merde

Nobody was injured, that means it was a liberal because they don't know how to aim

Probably a targeted shooting too.

Yeah me and my Jew mates organize all these false flag attacks where we find some weedy sperg or tanned German and mind control him to perform evil deeds.
It's hella epic, Justin's gonna freak!

Get ready bois!

Attached: 4L_3JUbTca3.jpg (960x686, 242K)

some call them false
some call them heros

Attached: 9cf.png (165x115, 21K)

Ask Chicago how that gun control is working out. I bet your politicians have armed private security as well.

Open your eyes man, it's a global conspiracy.
This one goes all the way to the highest office in the land.

Couldn't get his load blown out so had to blow out someone's brains.

And Trump and Trudeau are having a meeting on NAFTA, convenient?

no injuries as of now
havent released information about ethnicity but they sound like nogs
twitter.com/TPSOperations?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1035243986506711040|twgr^373939313b73706563696669635f73706f7274735f616374696f6e&ref_url=https://www.cp24.com/yorkdale-mall-evacuated-after-shots-fired-police-1.4074555

Visited Toronto 5 years ago.
What a fucking mad house.
Slowly becoming a liberal circus like Sao Paulo or Rio.

Says the American

Because this is the mall everyone goes to feel like a big shot you have to wait half an
Hour in traffic to park. Lol ironically I got bored of that mall for that reason...its for wanna be normies....its busy all the time now. Not surprised.

Attached: 1390342043_biggie_smalls_image_018_19.jpg (405x405, 15K)

Missing a memeflag there guy.

I'm from Western Canada. The story I hear from my friends who live there are nut. Some went and turned full retard. Toronto is horrible

Fake. Canada has laws against this, fuck off alt-right faggots.

It is a memeflag
I'm not even American

didn't one guy predict a mass shooting today and a terrorist attack tomorrow?

> Flag too shitstained to show.

I think we are done here.

Not like Vancouver is any better (although at least it's nice)

Was the most fucking insane shit place I have visited and I live in fucking Brazil.
Avoid Toronto if you can.

Although I don't really care about Torontoniggers it's obvious that this shooting is going to be used against the Canadian people, especially if the shooters are white

Not to mention the 4+ hour long line ups at the Cheesecake Factory. Fuck that place

got any stories ?

according to Toronto Police, he's mixed. Nigger mixed im guessing.

you are not supposed to believe the memes, brainlet.

Attached: 1499047680302.jpg (1154x1080, 289K)

even if the guy is as black as a cast iron frying pan they will say he is white.

the agenda is afoot. White people are now evil, it is not going to end well for anybody.
The next economic collapse will be blamed on the (((whites)))...when people try to lynch them, they will pull out their true flag.

I live downtown. Can confirm.

Do it faggot

yea but there are so many predictions on here that eventually some of them have to pan out

but it was a gun-free zone...

Went there for a wedding.
Not even 5 minutes out of the airport some dude offers me coke, meth, crack, whores
>wtf, am I in Sao Paulo....

Friend picks me up, brings me to the hotel...couple of his buddies are getting ready for the reception....cocaine everywhere, people offering me lines like I have call waiting. Blunts being sparked like it is the end of the world. One dude smokes crack...energy drinks with whiskey, one guy calls up a whore
>what in the fucking hell

Fight breaks out cause couple next door can't take the ruckus....fist fight in the corridor.
>holy fuck

At this point I am stunned at the madness of the situation...party ends, limo comes...it is time to go to the bars...
Fucking gangbangers everywhere, only rap music playing, black dudes losing their fucking minds, dude gets pissed cause his hoe is talking to another black dude, promises of shots fired...offered every drug possible in the street, bums fucking everywhere...asking for change, a smoke, a hit.

Filthy fucking place.

you are a fucking soldier.
I have been to some of the most fucked up places in Brazil and think it is tame as fuck compared to Toronto

>flag too shitstained
Says the American
Your country is filled full of 9th generation niggers and you literally had a war for nigger freedom killing 600,000 white men
I'm a proud German

Attached: 1535306660546m.jpg (1024x793, 46K)

Other countries love it when shit that typically happens in the U.S., happens to them. Remember when bongs tried to play up 7/11? They thought they had their own little 9/11-esque pity party, but no one cared, haha.

Brazil is disgusting
Canada is nice but Canadians are disgusting

You forgot to change your flag but nice try

> Proud German

There's your problem. Guess it is true that autism does run in your genes.

Attached: 66A1028F8B0F44D78769B87C976A120E.jpg (660x562, 51K)

exactly

Depends where you go.
In Canada I really enjoyed Cape Breton in Nova Scotia...wonderful place, wonderful people.

Brazil is populated by a bunch of fucking mongols but you have some beautiful fucking places like Fernando de Noronha. Sometimes you find awesome brazilians but they are rare.

The Brazilian mindset and brainwash is what makes Brazil a fucking madhouse.

Toronto is a total fucking third world tier shitshow with a first world package. Toronto is like getting a beautifully wrapped present but once you open it the only thing in the box is a pile of shit.

Brazil is like getting a pile of shit in your hand...yet you happen to find a few pieces of corn.

do even you have to ask?

Seriously, what the fuck is with people and that place? So many idiots with nothing better to do or eat

I live in Toronto. There's only small little enclaves left. However the whites in these enclaves are quickly becoming redpilled.

They said the subject is ‘Mixed’

Make sure you don’t scream about how Jow Forums told you to.

There is no such thing as coincidence.

There are nicer places to eat than the Cheesecake Factory, but they do have a nice aesthetic going on for a chain restaurant.

Stop lying, it's a gun free zone.

shopping mall = niggers

If it is in Canada it is not a false flag, just piss poor policing and ethnic vibrancy. We cannot afford false flags.

CIA is getting desperate

a lot of Somalians hang out at yorkdale....chances are it's just some black nigger.

I'd have to leave the thread and I dont feel like it.
It's also fun giving Americans asspain using an American flag
>anti german "meme"
>retard spacing
56%

Lmao I remember that, didn't stick

Attached: 1519012444100s.jpg (125x113, 3K)

it's all so tiresome

Attached: a bad spider.jpg (750x746, 142K)

not really

Attached: 1527980070762.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

Sounds like a weekend night out partying in any large metropolitan western city...I don't understand what you're complaining about. Niggers literally chop each other up in the streets with machetes in Brazil and that's somehow more tame than your friends doing a bunch of drugs and going to a club? You must be an introvert, antisocial faggot.

This. It's usually always gang related in Toronto. Some Somali niggers shooting each other up. Somehow the mayor will blame it on guns and then the the ball rolling faster on a full gun ban in Canada as they're trying to do now.

All Canadians should know that the increase in violence is very might tied to police cuts a few years ago to appease liberals. So many people saw this outcome coming...

>As of July 2017, the Toronto Police Service employs around 5,100 police officers, the website states, which is “almost 500 officers lost since 2010, with a reduction of another 400 officers planned.” This will bring the Toronto Police Service down to 4,766 officers by 2019, an almost 20 per cent decrease compared to 2010 staffing levels.

This.