What does Jow Forums hate about Indians?

What does Jow Forums hate about Indians?

Attached: unnamed.png (470x313, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/tamil-nadu-farmers-stage-protest-by-holding-dead-rats-in-their-mouths/articleshow/56256809.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everything

Cause you're poo

Attached: india1.jpg (659x609, 211K)

poo in loo

Disgusting culture, worse than niggers.

Attached: Farmers.png (699x446, 161K)

What do you care, porki?

Memes are real.

Attached: monument_india.png (1116x662, 963K)

But with fucking big SWASTIKA!!!

we dont hate you but there are 1 billion of you there so better not built afectuos relations that could damage us

>working in a hospital
>need to use restroom
>walk up to it as the new pajeet doctor comes out
>the toilet seat is covered in piss and it smells like fresh farts

the only thing i see is 1 billion potencial inmigrant

It's not that I really hate all Indians; it's the ones that come to my state are literal Jews. I can give you a coupe examples if any anons wish

Fuck off you attention whoring faggot

Gib it user.

>t. Baljeet

>The overpowering odour of shit and curry
>The fact they look like slimy poo nuggets
>The fact they have too much hair and it all looks like burnt horse hair
>The fact their language is a bunch of monkey howls and throat singing
>The fact they have reduced one of the crowns of the british empire into a giant faeces smeared scrapyard
>The fact they all dress like the Beatles
>The fact their songs all sound like a car tyre being sawn apart
>The fact they all infidelic pagan scum who worship elephant shit
>The fact they leave rotting corpses in the street and rivers
>The fact they have 0 social awareness and refuse to adapt to the 21st century
>The fact that they are literally ruled over by cows and are not even the dominant species in the continent
>The fact their flag is a fucking wheel despite that the fact that not one Indian knows what one is unless it’s one that’s been scrapped from a Vauxhall nova and added to a camel drawn cart
>The fact that their women are more disgusting than even anglo women

They're diluting our culture and attempting to replace it with their own, just like all the other shitskins. Also taking up space in STEM fields that could otherwise have gone to whites. They're also just ugly to look at mostly (especially the men, sorry pajeet, my son).

Fucking rat-eating poos. Not a good one in the lot.

India has existed for 20,000 years; and only one person has achieved mukti.

The fact that we are white

>Be me
>Be at local supermarket
>Nice Sale on Beer
>Notices 5-6 carts of Indians making haste to get as many packs as possible
>Follows over to counter where another Pahjeet cashier is successfully haggled
>Follow the 5 men over to what appears to be a couple vans
>Follow their vans
>Still haven't noticed me as they're too busy hurrying somewhere (went over speed limit a few times almost causing an accident twice)
>Notices one one of the vans in pulling over to a small liquor store
>other vans follow suit of the lead van before I can do anything
>Got out of my car momentarily and lurked quietly for a few seconds noticing they're taking in the beer they just haggled off from the cashier from earlier
>Went inside the store to notice that a 12 Pack of Samuel Adams is $18 (compared to about $13 to when I first found it)
>tfw they jacked the prices from the original retail price

>Tamil Nadu farmers stage protest by holding dead rats in their mouths

Eating rat symbolizes how poorly they are affected by drought. If a country is affected by drought for a long period then it's food supply will stop. In this case people will not have any other option but to eat the rats. This has occurred in many parts of the globe.

Farmers protested by eating rats to show how poorly they are affected by drought. They want their region to be announced as drought affected region.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/tamil-nadu-farmers-stage-protest-by-holding-dead-rats-in-their-mouths/articleshow/56256809.cms

Attached: Rat_Pet.jpg (400x267, 8K)

Attached: hindueyeballpoo1.jpg (1280x843, 340K)

India was pretty great before British rule. It was the wealthiest region in the world and was home to many great civilisations and empires. It was at the heart of the lucrative Indian ocean trade and had been for nearly 3000 years. It was the centre of Buddhism and has contributed significantly to early mathematics. Modern India is a relatively poor shithole thanks to hundreds of years of plundering and lack of modernisation.
To be honest, the Raj was not beneficial for India nor was the enforcement of the caste system