Yorkdale Shooting

I was in the mall and heard the gunshots. Pic related. Currently standing outside cause I can't get to my car.

Will post pictures.

Attached: IMG_20180830_1535016.jpg (2704x4056, 2.42M)

Mossad false flag

If you were a man you’d be carrying and running towards the sound of gunfire

fuggin hide OP

There were 2 shots in succession - not rapid. I bolted for a service corridor and took the roof exit.

>roof exit
wut

Uh oh. Keep us posted, OP. Get a visual of the shooter if you can, but stick to cover.

Don't have a gun otherwise I would have at least exited more confidently. Feels weak as shit being a sitting duck waiting for some fat chink in a uniform to rescue you.

stay safe leaf bro

Ignore the Jow Forumstards OP. Just get to safety if you're unarmed. Its not worth it

how many trisha-anne looking ass niggas around in the mall? Were there lots of niggers around today?

Surprise, surprise.

Literally scared of every darkie that walks by rn.

What a fucking adrenaline rush though - contrasted with the ability to do nothing sucks balls.

Attached: IMG_20180830_154517_524.jpg (720x1280, 104K)

get raked leaf

>sitting duck waiting for some fat chink in a uniform to rescue you

CALL THE FUCKING NUMBER YOU TARD

Attached: GOD.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I love shootings

what a tiny dick

first post brainlet post.

Attached: 1499047680302.jpg (1154x1080, 289K)

Theyre funny as long as they dont happen to me

I'm shocked.

>trans

Did you offer your self sexually to the shooter to distract him and appease his rage?

What did you buy for 112.89?

It would only work if shooter is gay. I wouldnt try that. Its about 80% chance shooter is pure straight bases on the statistics

>What did you buy for 112.89?

Dunno, but he has double 0 approved status. Mi6 glow in the dark pussy slayer confirmed.

>trishanne

Fucking real damn

OP is this You?