...but muh fascism

...but muh fascism

Attached: screenshot458.png (720x856, 321K)

islam could be a great ally. They WOULD be an ally and thats why the kikes push us into conflict. Memeflags hide jewflags.

based, even the uncontrollable muslim hordes bowed to a fascist state

They would be an ally but tell them that you don't want them in Europe and watch as they cringe.

Was Mussolini a based centrist?

Attached: Hitler Islam quote.png (673x390, 140K)

every different political group is subverting Wikipedia to their own gain

>islam could be an ally
>also crying about 1453
nice, here you got my jewflag mate

The middle east has not forgiven their betrayal after ww2 and when it comes to it, they hate zog united states and israel far more than they want to live in europe. I think most of them are well aware why their countries turned into shitholes, the rest are pawns who could be flipped by some decent propaganda from back home. Look how fast the saudis left canada.

Middle east hasn't turned into a shithole only because bunch of kikes are killing children in Palestine. It's a shithole primarily because it hasn't yet gotten rid of islam

Attached: 5baf904292701b715cc8f0c0a944f589.jpg (564x265, 23K)

many Muslims are more nationalist than many of us are. In fact, Afghanistan hasn't yet been tamed by the American forces trying to enforce incompatible democracy onto them.
The hordes invading Europe is another story. It's true that they're very aggressive and not very respectful towards women. Are they the ones who are wrong, or have we Westerners been deviated from the true way women are supposed to be treated like? are we that tamed, have we turned into a civilization with no bite?

Women are not to blame for the fall of Western Civilisation, but White Knights/Numales are

It is a shithole because for the last 70 years and since being balkanized by treaty much of it has been endlessly harassed by the united states and israel to the point of abject poverty. They destroyed their countries and gave them a reason to leave, directed them to europe, and then started shouting about how all these refugees are destroying europe. They are not the enemy.

Turks didn't deserve him.

That was a time when christendom and the ummah were at relative peace (basically France and the British Empire ruled most of their countries). I doubt Mussolini or Hitler would be sympathetic to the muslim invasion through mass migration that Europe has been suffering these last decades. Anyone who pretends otherwise has to be incredibly stupid.

well of course they wouldn't be happy with that. However they were willingly allying with muslims just because they hate jews aswell.
Islam is the same enemy to Europe as communism and jews are

it is far more stupid to permit them entry and then saying they are invading. Pick your target in accordance to this fact.

Well, you know, I personally didn't allow them to enter my country as you can imagine.

Attached: 1503420915302.png (725x684, 354K)

Well then I wonder who did

Attached: daleshadesoff.jpg (222x255, 13K)

I wish I hated Islam as much as Attaturk. He was unironically one of the best leaders of the 20th century.

Islam before (((Wahabism))) was quite based. Read Schuon or Guenon on the topic.

yeah right
Prophet Muhammad was ebic

that's where wikipedia is wrong body.

Attached: Alfonso_VI_of_Castile_-.jpg (2592x3872, 3.93M)

how? explain

I never said that.

Islam is shit since the beginning.

It was politics and propaganda

Beside the sword of Islam Mussolini succesfully did what America was not able to do: he brought peace in libya ( see pacification of Libya)

He did that by killing 100,000 people ( population was 800,000 at the time) and by preaching cristianity.
Other 20 years and Libya would have turned in Christian Dubai.