Question about mixed race whiteness

Excuse my ignorance on this matter, my expertise is protecting one group of people while murdering the other group.

Can a white man breed with a Jap woman and have kids with green or blue eyes? What about hair? Thanks

Attached: SSpepe.png (680x757, 44K)

If you breed with an Asian woman, most of the time the kids will inherit your light features such as blue eyes and even blonde hair!

Because Asian genes are recessive and the white genes we have are dominating theirs.

Considering how most white women are traitors and they breed with black men nowadays, we white men must give them a taste of their own medicine.
This is why I say, I say it's OK to breed with Asians.

Attached: 05.jpg (658x987, 85K)

It doesn't fucking matter what features the kid gets, he's still a half gook

I want ubermensch with high class/intelligent Jap woman...if the child came out looking like I want I'd make it happen immediately.

this so much!

Attached: 1533863327105.jpg (1024x794, 394K)

>Can a white man breed with a Jap woman and have kids with green or blue eyes? What about hair?
Unlikely since I’m pretty sure the Jap woman would have to carry a green/blue eye gene, but even if they did it would look weird as fuck. Hapas often have brown hair though.

Attached: 00B06076-249A-4918-8812-A885592A296C.jpg (814x523, 300K)

That's BLACK hair, you fucking stupid eternal Amerimutt.

Only one has brown hair in that picture.

Attached: 1535476036652.gif (403x360, 112K)

>Jews encouraging the white man to betray his race and breed himself out of existence.
Why am I not surprised?

Attached: tn_14.jpg (100x100, 3K)

>If you breed with an Asian woman, most of the time the kids will inherit your light features such as blue eyes and even blonde hair!

Attached: s908476496241381410_p4_i1_w448.png (448x539, 141K)

Your not white unless you look the same race as this

Attached: 000whiteamerican.png (266x273, 166K)

Why are Jews too retarded to use proxy?

I wasn’t talking about in those photos. I have seen a few examples of hapas with brown hair though. It seems like it’s the easiest ‘white’ trait for them to inherit physically.

I am half Japanese and I got brown eyes and dark hair but I got the skull shape and face shape more from the white side. Wide eyes, large pointed nose and long square ish skull

You can get blacked haired whites as well though like Mr Bean

At least have the decency of using a memeflag

How has life treated you as a white/jap breed?

100% agree

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-210826_Google.jpg (1080x1341, 632K)

Not bad. Most people don't think I am half Japanese here with my face until I tell them. As for in Japan I was considered exotic.

race is determined by the shape of the skull, always was always will be.

every meme about hair and eye colour is just that, a meme. your kids will have mongolian skullshape.

That's good.

Still want my kids to have colored eyes. Most likely impregnate a white woman, doesn't hurt to ask about Jap women though.

My dad is half Korean with jet black hair and dark skin, but I somehow came out with pale skin and red hair. Not that I’m encouraging miscegenation, but it can happen.

>i want my kids to have colored eyes
than augment your baby in china or wait 10 years in the west if the melanin percentage in the eye is so important to you

I want it to be natural. Like opening a great gift on Christmas. lol

dude "white" means european

even if asians have white skin that dosnt make them white which means european

Why would you inquire about Japs of all things if you want colored eyes? In that case you’re more likely to get them with an African American who is 20% European on average.

Yes absolutely and you should do it

Attached: WMAF result.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>I am huaitoo

But do you hate yourself?

But he would be putting the "Cauc" in Caucasian.

>What kind of women do you like?

>Yes

Any other answer = faggot

remember to check the flag on the post kids

Attached: asians will fuck anything.jpg (611x759, 100K)

No I am also pro fascist and nationalist (I like both sides) and anti Zionist and globalist