Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - IGOREK Edition

Current happenings:
>Saxony government doing a "citizen talk", protests expected in three hours, RUPTLY livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=wJ7U-OQPC0I
>The left artist KIZ, Kraftclub, Materia, Tote Hosen (literally), Feine Sahne Antifa Filet and Casper collude to make a concert on monday in Chemnitz against rightwing people / for refugees
>welt.de/wirtschaft/article181343286/Fachkraeftemangel-Oekonomen-zweifeln-an-der-Millionen-Luecke.html

>Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=csbaRQ7jbik

>Polls
dawum.de/

>Targets of opportunity
youtube.com/watch?v=94z_6xyT6pE
youtube.com/watch?v=t10Q6LrWcEo

>News in german
archive.is/gGqJb

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=vWu5Ccsz0yo

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat, no fatties in Auschwitz)

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=WypJDzyZU_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=j3LWdr3cJsI
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/wolfpms/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg.cc/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/jpBzKTq8

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Harass Journalists on Twitter
Join up with Friends and form communities
Get fit
Don't be a pathetic mockery
Beware of shills

Attached: SPACE IGOREK.png (852x480, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tegernseerstimme.de/asylbewerber-randaliert-nackt/
blog.fefe.de/?ts=a576f744
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw
youtu.be/b-QlCXThsgE
youtube.com/watch?v=wP_SIwtOdFw
youtube.com/watch?v=tmKhqw2QctU
youtube.com/watch?v=VNFMDJAyjDE
youtube.com/watch?v=xoS9CTr81Us
youtube.com/watch?v=wr5M6oEx2j4
stern.de/politik/deutschland/boris-palmer--facebook-sperrt-den-politiker-wegen-mohrenkopf-7223452.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172442055/Aeusserungen-zu-Fluechtlingen-Amtskollege-kritisiert-Boris-Palmer-als-rassistisch.html
focus.de/politik/videos/boris-palmer-gruenen-ob-fotografiert-fluechtlinge-beim-schwarzfahren-und-kontert-shitstorm_id_7125404.html
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/palmer-ueber-die-linke-lebensluege-von-fluechtlinge-geht-keine-gefahr-aus-sie-fliehen-ja-vor-den-islamisten-a2290154.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first
everyone else is a faggot

Fuck...

Attached: 1501624437185.gif (340x236, 1023K)

WEIMAR ERWACHE!!!!!

tegernseerstimme.de/asylbewerber-randaliert-nackt/

VOLK STEH AUF UND STURM BRICH LOS

Attached: saxony_eng.jpg (906x641, 128K)

>Gegen ihn wurde ein Verfahren wegen Widerstands gegen Vollstreckungsbeamte und gefährlichen Eingriff in den Straßenverkehr eingeleitet.

thats nothing someone should have whipped that nigger with a belt.
A good strong leather belt not that textile canvas shit.
Just whip that nigger.

I envy your kids

hang a leather belt on your door knob and little hans knows that shit just got serious

>So no more pogrom stories?
sure, they dialed it back from "basically anudda shoah" to "attacks" but they're still pushing the "persecution of the poor goldstückchen" shit. from what i know there was quite a bit of provocation going on before anyone was attacked. and those attacks that actually happened didn't leave anyone stabbed to death or even hospitalized, at least not to my knowledge. and you can be damn sure we would know about it if any saracen was actually hurt

Attached: 1510481314893.jpg (114x125, 2K)

BALD SCHON WIRD UNSERE GEDULD AM ENDE SEIN

Great idea, why not rape them?

why would i rape my own kids

fefe is really slow.
help him
blog.fefe.de/?ts=a576f744

i thought you want to cause damage?

Wash your balls. Stop looking at it. Jews are here to guide you. youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw

Attached: Juden peterstein.jpg (800x534, 169K)

and i think youre a jew

Attached: pedojew.jpg (500x378, 21K)

Attached: Bavaria current year.jpg (1886x1126, 545K)

because cutting off a part of of your kids dick and kissing it is that much better.

>Magnus Hirschfeld
>jews influence on decadence
grab this documentary, the narrative is the leftist view on how (((progressive))) weimar berlin was.
however, you'll get some insights how and why things evolved.
could teach us some lessons for /our/days
youtu.be/b-QlCXThsgE

but no one besides you jews is doing it

don't get me wrong, i'm aware of what's going on. it just keeps catching me by surprise how brazen and open they are about it and that normies seem to not notice what's happening. hell, there's even people still believing the whole "refugees welcome" narrative from back in 2015

UND DANN WIRD DEM JUDEN DAS FRECHE LÜGENMAUL GESTOPFT WERDEN

Is moving to east germany a good idea, will people accept biological germans from west germany?

If they are this open youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw and people still can't put 2 and 2 together, what makes you think they can be saved? I mean we are not even talking about the JQ here. You only had to believe FUNDAMENTAL trivialities: that your country belongs to you, that you don't just give it away like trash, that you don't tolerate importing crime and human garbage and that you should reject believing to be absolute evil that needs to be exterminated. This is so fucking basic. Instead the Germans themselves are anti-German and reelect a regime like this.

Do you think all the journashits are Jews and Muslims? No! Most of them are white Germans. And they do it out of conviction. There is a very basic truth I learned from relationships: do not try to save something that does not want to be helped or saved. It will only damage you. And the more I look at our country, our people and the absolute state of them, the more I think it is true of them.

>not posting the multilevel pedojew meme
user...
why wasting a bullet on a single target?

Attached: buendnis-68-cohn-bendit-jew.png (1059x1499, 574K)

Why shouldn't they.

I think so

>is east germany a backwater where peasants chase out everyone who is not like them with pitchforks?

jesus fuck the wife is one ugly bitch, i wouldnt even rape her if i got payed for it

Daily reminder that you should move to Saxony if you're a white German.

Attached: 1506294157120.png (385x385, 149K)

DRUM KAMERADEN

HÖRT DIE PAROLE

Well is it?

>be sweden
>saved thousands of jews
>sweden gets subverted and flooded with millions of nigs and shitskins as a thank you
wew lad

Attached: 1490224762889.gif (313x357, 78K)

if you move somewhere its everywhere the same. In the village they will not accept you. Smaller town people are suspisious and big cities you are one more user in a big urban see of anons

UND LEGT SIE IN DAS JUNGE HERZ HINEIN!

whats happening? context?

FERTIG ZUM SPRUNG
SIGNAL GEGEBEN

Wherever I go, I must also Jew.

I was born in Saxony and now live in West Germany. When i go to the next big city I feel like I'm in Mogadischu. In Saxony people are based and redpilled. I will surely move back soon.

DAS LEBEN WILL GEWONNEN SEIN!

Attached: 1520183114331.jpg (996x722, 325K)

Fair enough, makes sense. So ideally a smaller town is the sweetspot?

that's the spontaneous demo on sunday in Chemnitz, after the three men were stabbed, one killed.
The only Hetzjagd was done by shitty cops.

Another good one from today(?): youtube.com/watch?v=tmKhqw2QctU

what should i know i don't know what you can do for a living and if youre a basement neet it doesn't matter where your basement is.

holy shit that video made me angry....

to answer your post: from my own personal experience sometimes people may not want your help, but they desperately need it. maybe even without realizing it.
>du kannst ein pferd ans wasser führen...
yeah, sure, but this gutmenschen horse stands in the middle of the fucking desert, thinking it rains! normies need to be MK Jow Forums'd to counter the postwar reeducation brainwashing

Attached: 258woy.jpg (709x403, 56K)

It's not. But if you're a shitskin you'll definitely not have an easy life in the rural areas. The normies there are obviously no hate mongerers and that one turkish family that has "always lived there" is welcome but they won't be your friends if you're new. Unless you live in Leipzig or Dresden you will definitely encounter racism on a daily basis. Be it words or gestures etc. Let's be honest most Saxons are just midly xenophobic out of principle. And who gives a shit. So in conclusion whoever you are you can life a peaceful life in Saxony but the chances you meet Ronny at some point are higher than in other parts of Germany. On the other hand the chances you meet Mohammed are even slimmer.

>old people screaming at one another

2 got killed desu

sauce?

Heimwärts gehts, Kamarad

Can somebody summarize what does he say
youtube.com/watch?v=VNFMDJAyjDE

>ich hob mein lebon long georbaided
sucks for you then

Attached: 1527040977889.jpg (253x229, 12K)

press sucks, antifa sucks, nazis suck

cops are called fascists and asked to drop their uniforms because of volksverräter by a, dunno, russki?
based and redpilled

we got fucked over by leftis so everyone is bad and meh look at me i'm the real rebel

shitskins yelling "Nazis raus" and "Nie wieder Deutschland".
youtube.com/watch?v=xoS9CTr81Us

>tfw russian more loyal to germany and its citizen than merkel drones

Attached: Schon bald in deiner Stadt.jpg (767x750, 204K)

well media in general one of the russians died of his injureis 16 hours later

REEEEEEE
ok i reread some sources and it seems i got something missed up because those people are called german , cuban and russian in different combinations all the time

How is Mecklenburg Vorpommern?

kek, this poor cuck

then better go back to plebbit

Attached: 1519953563281.jpg (850x901, 110K)

also "alert alerta antiferlista"

i answered his question low IQ faggot

> die Polizei hat jetzt klar gestellt, dass es keinen zweiten Todesfall gibt.

why u lie-ing ??

they were german citizians as far i know but most likely mixbreed

read the second part of my post,
i misread because people got identified differently bey ethnicity and citizianship

Bestes bundesland soweit

No seriously: if you try to help people who do not want it, you only harm yourself and get dragged down into the abyss with them.
>after all of this 17% AfD
Even at 40% the other parties would still block them. And they can't and wont and don't even to name the elephant in the room. Pointless.

there is no second corpse.

wheres ma corpse buddy?
where is is?

at 40% they could just putsch as not even the nazis had this much support

so is that woman ballsy to meet with them and make her point or completely out of this world because she thinks herself to be right?

Not surprised. But it's just generally based ossi vs wessi cuck

Wie lassen wir Frauen um ihre Sicherheit fürchten,
ohne ihnen offensichtlich Sicherheit zu nehmen, damit wieder Schutzbedürftige und liebenswerte Weibchen aus familenzerstörenden Feministen werden?

Attached: 1535654509358.jpg (1266x916, 405K)

you'd suspect they have absolutely no clue about the dynamics of this thing
oh well
again, 2015 did in the old rules

your based ossis are still voting SED in high rates

Attached: 281px-Karte_btw_linke17z_endg.svg.png (281x376, 87K)

I really do think about moving to east germany, because if anything halfway serious happens all the migrants will move to NRW and whatnot because it's safe for them. But then if shit really goes down NRW in general will be the first to be the next kosovo.

hero

Attached: Ein_Chemnitzer_Held_–_Justizbeamter_Warum_ich_den_Haftbefehl_leakte_und_das_mit_meinem_Job_bezahle (703x2695, 1.03M)

Diesmal hat es nicht nur ein Land erwischt.

Dieser Virus ist weltweit
und die wenigsten Männer sind alpha Chad genug, dass sie ihre Frauen unter Kontrolle halten oder so erziehen, dass das nicht passieren kann.

Großväter, Väter, Söhne, Bruder: MÄNNER: ihr habt versagt! Wann habt ihr aufgegeben?

Attached: 1535654400429.jpg (568x640, 162K)

It's not nice, but if you look at it neutrally, "Xenophobia" seems to be a basic survival necessity. Just look at the absolute state of "open and so tolerant" Western Germanistan. Nature gave us these instincts for a reason! and as with everything natural, the Jews hate it and need to suppress and reprogram it. youtube.com/watch?v=wr5M6oEx2j4

Wessicuck

Attached: 560px-Karte_btw_afd17z_endg.svg.png (560x750, 202K)

How about nie wieder shitskins instead?

>Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - IGOREK Edition Anonymous (ID: a7IS1gvV) 08/30/18(Thu)14:54:59 No.184
magapede

so what you're saying is to let it all burn to the ground because it requires work...
if it's not worth putting in the work and time to fix it, it's not worth anything. why are you even here mate? talking blackpill dispensery?

Attached: migrants.png (1200x1593, 969K)

Die Linke Wähler sind an sich rotgepillte, die den Weg nicht zu Ende gegangen sind.

pidorasy blyat

>Nafris raus!
:^)

And then what? Get nuked by the (((USA)))? Also again: AfD are kosher and mostly civic nationalists, they are not even close to NS. So they wont putsch. And they wont get 40% anyway.

They do, this is true. But it is mostly old commies and you know because the numbers having been dropping with every passing year since the old commies are dieing off.

meanwhile...

Attached: GRUENE_multiples_big.jpg (550x740, 57K)

Attached: SPD_multiples_big.jpg (550x740, 69K)

To shitpost. And it has nothing to do with "wörk"

>relativism (thats a jewish construct btw)

these cucked people vote for the party that suppressed them for decades in the service of a foreign power and you compare that to the green party

Wir lassen sie einfach so machen.
Interessieren uns meisten gar nicht dafür "nerv mich nicht Schatz, ich mach Männersachen" ... wir alle wissen wie gut Männer zuhören, hätten Männer mal besser zugehört, statt sich ihren Mann sein hinzugeben, das Testeron zu bumpen.

Beide Geschlechter haben versagt!

Eine Frau will nicht so behandelt werden, wie sie es sagt und haben will, eine Frau will geführt werden und ein Mann will keine unterdrückte Frau, egal wie laut er schreit.
Wir sind halt wie Mars und Venus, aber muh 68er Bullshit infuiert die Welt.

Wo sind die alpha Chads?
Wie wollen wir Frauen führen, wenn die meisten Männer sich selbst kaum anführen können?

Attached: 1535652549651.jpg (800x1915, 573K)

The green party is unironically worse than DIE LINKE. Speaking of oppression...

DDR was more free than BRD and many people had a better life then than now desu

Based and red pilled

Attached: 1531141280828.jpg (960x951, 78K)

>BaWü greens
more right wing than CDU or CSU
he is pretty based desu

stern.de/politik/deutschland/boris-palmer--facebook-sperrt-den-politiker-wegen-mohrenkopf-7223452.html

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172442055/Aeusserungen-zu-Fluechtlingen-Amtskollege-kritisiert-Boris-Palmer-als-rassistisch.html

focus.de/politik/videos/boris-palmer-gruenen-ob-fotografiert-fluechtlinge-beim-schwarzfahren-und-kontert-shitstorm_id_7125404.html

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/palmer-ueber-die-linke-lebensluege-von-fluechtlinge-geht-keine-gefahr-aus-sie-fliehen-ja-vor-den-islamisten-a2290154.html

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)