What does Jow Forums hate about Pakistan?

Apart from the usual they come to my country and rape my kids

Attached: pk.gif (324x216, 3K)

Two faced ally, not much good for anything other than putting a buffer between China and the Middle East, sometimes useful as an unstable nation in the region but otherwise a bit too full of itself and full of shifty ass fuckers.

Okay. Apart from that what is bad about us?

Not too much really. Bongistanis might have more to say but Pakistan doesn't really figure in too much. What this guy says is true but the only thing I personally, actively dislike it for is sheltering terrorists from groups we're fighting in Afghanistan. Mostly though I just don't care about it, and Jow Forumsacks are most likely more aware of (and opposed to) Pakistan than the average American. Most normies will just hear -stan and assume it's an Islamic country and most likely a dumpster as well but not really care beyond that.

Useful inbred idiots for the child raping British royal family and their bleached Nizari thrall Aga Khan

Yes. That has been a serious problem for us too. We too are the victims of it.

i didn't get you at all.

>they come to my country and rape my kids
Tell me isn't a reason enough.

>they come to my country and rape my kids
Isn't that enough? Anyways that is mostly a bongistani issue, I personally like their hatred of jews and pajeets.

I dont know but I think a lot of you guys hate Israel. That's a plus point in my books

they're not white

India versus Pakistan thread are also very nice.

I love them. Unlike non-muslim indians.

Attached: 5b46fe954e62f.jpg (457x436, 49K)

Drop the faggot flag faggot

/thread

>Apart from the usual they come to my country and rape my kids
Not something you can brush under the carpet

They shit on the streets and if they don't they still don't wash their hands properly after
40% of the disabled children in the UK are pakis, draining the NHS
This is due to 55% of pakis marrying cousins
On top of that 57% of their women don't work at all, and the men running the off-licences don't pay taxes
Plus the bombings, stabbings and drug dealing that they do

They're a drain on our NHS, our economy and are a shit-tier ethnic group. I want to hang the criminals and make the rest leave

Also if you're from there, why is literally everybody's last name Khan?

It's a common muslim-born surname. Means "king"

Theyre all centaur khans. Lvl 8 units with endurance Aura and resurrection

Thanks, we will work on fixing it. With the next wave of migrants I can assure you that our youth are better educated.

What this guy said

I like Pakistan but the reason why many non indians people will dislike it is because it is horrible I can say the same about my country Iraq

Not everyone dislike Pakistan and pakis. The father of a girl I met in psichiatry found it has very mountains to escalate. Pakis almost always treated me nicely unlike indians.

*very beautiful mountains

I didn't said everyone dislike Pakistan and I forgot to say horrible country pakis are nice and good people

I have never been to Pakistan. But it depends on who you meet. There are some brutal men there.

They are muslims, and come of course with the shit behaviour that is associated to this belief.

I'm fine with them as long as they stay in their country and keep their stuff to themselves.

>work on fixing it?
Are you retarded or are your parents 1st cousins too? You're as autistic and as socially inept as the pajeets, but unlike pajeets you commit huge amounts of crime, rape kids and try to impose islam. We dont want ANY more of you fuckers here. Youre hated more than any other ethnic group even the nogs - let that sink in.

tl:dr fuck off we're full

Yeah ok creep

Attached: 1280px-4377_-_Bern_-_Kindlifresserbrunnen_am_Kornhausplatz.jpg (1280x1707, 311K)

this

No desu

>Memeflag
Any reason for usage?
>What I think of it
Well, it's a 3rd world shithole. And I just wanna say that 85% of Pakistanis I met (I lived in UK for a while, came back last year) where definetely "poorly mannered" by European standards.

Low IQ
Intollerant
Child rapists
Inbreed
Backward medieval religion
Has done fuck all to advance humanity, ever.

Attached: 1515096832445.png (600x842, 101K)

Exactly and they hate dogs , what sort of normal human being doesn't like dogs ffs .

As I said guys, we are getting better. Our new PM Imran Khan is a ray of hope for us. He is going to fix everything. Next time when you meet a Pakistani you'll say I wish I was him or friends with him. Trust me.

Sorry about bad experience. Not all of us are like that.

one shia can't fix a shitshow of sunnis
he'll probably get assassinated

You gotta pay for your ancestors crime somehow.

Because they're filthy bloody wogs.

They ruin all they visit

WE

A country of inbreds with a nuclear programme called 'The Islamic Bomb'. Yeah sounds like a right laugh, definitely not something we should be wiping off the face of the planet.

You guys go ape shit when we make fun of your prophet

Who even gives a fuck about a bunch of shithole faggots, they're a bit better than indians

Dirty parasitic low IQ muslims who breed like rats and are unable to produce or maintain anything of real value.

Attached: BB058C5D-9B5C-43B7-BDDB-A8364DE71642.png (645x773, 23K)

Making fun of our beloved prophet is non negotiable. You just cannot do it.

1. They are muzzies
2. They are shitskins