WE WUZ LION KANG

All niggers and jews, the only white is Zazu.

Attached: 1535655152106.jpg (1078x1084, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S26LA8Bk14
youtube.com/watch?v=7dYKr4zHi78
youtu.be/J0qUDufnMpM
youtube.com/watch?v=2L1PkM9p6Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=SjuZq-8PUw0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Oliver
>White
Kek

whoever the fuck that is may do as good as a job as broderick, but abduajabbar will never live up to jeremy irons

Lion King takes place in Africa. The names and music is African. Hakuna Mattata is African.

it's dey culchta?

John Oliver is such a shabbos goy that I don't even know if its fair to call him white.

You know da wey

true that, I had a shock when I found he was not a jew.
Probably the producer was fooled too.

Lion King takes place in Africa. The names and music is African
Hmmm that explains the white Jews. Oh no, it doesn't.

>but the cast is all black and jewish
>"well, we wuz kangz and shiiiet. Its realistic to show only blacks in an african history movie."
>but doesn't that contradict what your communities demands are for movies where an all white cast accurately depicts an historical event?
>shut up nigga, bix noood mufuggin das different, yall whites know blacks built the US, yyall just hidin the truff, we wuz europeans an shiiet too"

Ok, then why there are 2 jews and they are not all niggers?

>when we wuz kangs, jews was slaves"

I always assumed John Oliver was Jewish, but I never actually checked.

>white Jews

Attached: 1498894609268.jpg (320x240, 64K)

It's an african story ripped off from kimba, created by Disney who fucking sucks anyways. Who the fuck cares if there are no whites?

The Lion King is fucking Amlet, you dumb leaf!

>created by Disney who fucking sucks anyway
Take that fucking back Treasure Planet is a masterpiece

Fuck these niggers and fuck the Lion King. You kids these days. Watership Down should be on Broadway but the mass redpilling would be too much for Jew York and their fragile kike bubbles. They played this shit on ABC on kids Friday in the early 80's. Do your kids a favor, forget the Lion King and make them watch this shit.

Attached: shhhnotears.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

kangz

well the original was pretty diverse too
youtube.com/watch?v=7dYKr4zHi78

Attached: 54645646456.jpg (1278x702, 116K)

He is a fucking kike. A sneaky kike who sometimes admit to it other times don't. But his rateyes and hooknose says it all.
youtu.be/J0qUDufnMpM

Well, the version I saw as a kid the dubbers were all italians :)
youtube.com/watch?v=2L1PkM9p6Wk
The dubbing was really good, I like it much more now that I heard the original.

but no

Attached: simba vs kimba-745481.jpg (500x488, 47K)

The Lion King takes place in africa, that's like being angry there are no niggers in viking movies.

Then why cast black Americans and Jews (and Andre, a black jew)? Also it is about animals. If they made a European animal film do you think it would have an all white cast?
He’s not though. Just a good old Anglo shabbos goy.

It’s about lions, who are not actually African “people” so why would it matter?

John Oliver isn’t white. He’s pure rodent.

Are you telling me that animals should be represented by other animals?
Are you telling me that nigger are animals?
Ok, I believe you.

Didn't Disney already do The Lion King?

They are remaking everything in digital or live action

>It’s about lions, who are not actually African “people” so why would it matter?
Exactly, why does this matter?

Honestly don't care, it's a story about Africa. I just wish they'd stop shoving niggers into stories where they don't belong.

>watch them incorporate Marxism and pc culture in the remake, and might try to slide anti-white undertones. Walt is turning in his grave at his company's level of kikery.

Attached: Throwing Simba.gif (350x204, 649K)

>Disney make a movie and decide to pick all it's cast of dubber of a specific race
>absolutely not racism
>you point it out
>why does it matter?
Did they pick Greek actors do dub Hercules?
Chinese to dub Mulan?
Danish to dub The Little Mermaid?
German to dub Snowwhite?
Italian to dub Pinocchio?

It's fucking Amlet!

youtube.com/watch?v=SjuZq-8PUw0

>implying John Oliver isn't a cryptokike

>the only white is Zazu.
>John Oliver

wut?

Attached: 21312421423.jpg (260x194, 15K)

(((Zazu)))

Oliver is not a jew.
Maybe.

The film is set in Africa for fucks sake. This one makes sense unlike the rest if them theyve done, especially beauty and the beast.

Why have you exclusively chosen Disney movies from periods where minority representation wasn't considered something important in casting? You should be comparing the casting of this to the other recent live action Disney adaptations.

You also haven't explained why the ethnicity of the actors is significant.

John Oliver is clearly a fucking Jew.

Beauty and the Beast, 0 French actors.
Why is a problem? It's racists.
There is no reason to pick only poc just because the setting is in Africa and portray animals, not humans. Could be comprensible they wanted to depict some bantu, but this is not the case at all.
That is called racism.

Just because he isn't Jewish in public does not mean he isn't a Jew. Jews are extremely overrepresented in American media and showbizz. So they often hide their jewness if they aren't spiritually religious.
Emma Watson is another example. Wats is a surname that the british gave to Jews in England a few hundred years ago. Kinda like Goldstein/berg/man in Germany.

In Italy most people with jewish name converted to Christianity centuries ago. I cannot call him out unless I'm sure he's jew, still we are there, all niggers, 2 jews, 1 progressive that goes in circles full of jews, one of their group.