What do women want? Masculine or sensitive men?

Both. combined in one person.

Attached: 980x (3).jpg (730x879, 139K)

>implying that real masculinity doesn't include a certain type of sensitivity
to be a man doesn't mean to be a robot

Masculine men. Because pic related. Defend against chaotic evil with lawful evil.

Attached: 2018-08-29_165121.png (889x508, 32K)

the better question is who cares what women want?

Women want men that treat everyone else BUT THEM as shit. That way, they feel special about "taming" the beast and make it work for her, while also not destroying the beast's fighting spirit and allowing it to destroy those who would harm her or her children.

Women want bad boys that turn into good boys when they're around.

The one that enables her mistakes the most.

most primate species are opportunistically polygamous
alpha fux beta bux b fo realz

/thread
It's also on OP's pic

background story, cat mother got shot in Korea war. US soldiers adopt her two kittens.
One kitten dies because the soldiers who owns it rolls on it during sleep.
The other survives, gets called Miss Marple and works as bataillon mascott.

He almost got fucked by the US propaganda machine for circulating an "unsanctioned" photo of war. Can't have the common people know what fuckery the kikes in charge are up to. Thankfully, Miss Marple spared him from jail time.

To be masculine is to be able to provide, it beeing resources, it beeing physcal support or mental
Men were built to support the whole family unit. A woman naturally looks for a man who can protect her and also support her

>What do women want?
Guys who don't ask that question.

women want a knight
not a barbarian or a coward

Fpbp

now that's masculinity!
protecting the weak...

a psycho/barbarian without sensitivity wouldn't do this.

Attached: 1532973735557.jpg (659x1024, 144K)

those who care about the future.

they want men who kill darkies

women want whatever the hottest guy is doing

Someone who will provide them 100% safe and secure. Someone who wants and needs them.
Someone with male status not social status. Someone who gives them spiritual security. Someone who makes them feel like a valuable woman and mother.

A husband. A way to THE FATHER.

Someone who will give protection from jews and their horde of pedophile rapists.

...and in the end of the day you shouldn't ask "what do women want?" but rather:
"what kind of man do I have to be, to be a good man!"

In an aristotelian way of speaking one could say: "How do I know what a good scissor is? Well, a scissor that is good at doing/being what a scissor is there for."
So I ask you, what is a good man? One that is good at doing/being what a man is there for.

Attached: 1535227378709.jpg (1131x1875, 2.02M)

Who cares?

Women want men to be mind readers. But we aren’t mind readers, we are problem solvers.

Gaze at a woman.
Are you attractive to her? Good. Its wanted attention and acceptable.

Are you not attractive to her? Fuck off you sexist pig! Stop ogling her as a sexual object.

Okay. Good. You got the girl.
Are you sensitive to her feelings? Fuck you. Stop asking her why she’s unhappy. Women aren’t always supposed to smile. Leave her alone!

Do you not give a shit about her feelings? Fuck you. You chauvinist pig!

Do you show your feelings to her? Man up. She’s not there to solve your problems.

Do you practice stoicism? Why are you so incensitive, user? You are supposed to show your feelings.

On and on and on. Women are fucking bipolar creatures. Their motives are almost entirely situational and emotionally based.

I gave up on trying to understand them after my GF of many years suddenly flipped a switch and decided to walk away because she wanted to “find herself and be her own woman for once.”

P.S. she’s still not found herself and just bounces from cock to cock, and messages me every now and again about how she feels so unfulfilled in life.

Just understand that you need to live for yourself, and if a woman enters your life, enjoy your time together but don’t expect her to be with you forever. Women are fickle and often can’t even articulate what it is that they actually want in life.

You need to remember only one thing my friends, which you can nuance with whatever religious tradition you want:

NEVER GIVE GROUND IN RELATION TO 'THE FATHER'.

based mountain