Economics 101

Why aren’t you investing in Magic the Gathering cards for your financial future?

Why don’t they teach kids MTG in school?
Think about it, you learn logic, math, strategy, algorithms, organization, and train your brain to think ahead.

Why don’t schools teach kids about credit, savings, investing and economics?

Wouldn’t it be in the best interested of banks & corporations to have more people with good credit buying houses & cars, and going into credit card debt?

Why have a bunch of moochers on welfare, instead of business savvy kids with higher purchasing power?

Foot for thought.

>INB4 This is political because economics is the heart of global politics.

Attached: 16590596-E0C9-4FFA-B0FA-8D311E38E1B2.jpg (3000x4000, 2M)

Bump if you want to see what good cards I pulled.

The elite need poor financially illiterate people taking high interest loans

I have never played a trading card game in my life.

I have never seen a trading card game in real life.

I have zero intention on doing either.

But for some reason I stumbled across Rudy from Alpha Investments on Youtube and for some reason I like listening to him talk about finances and business.

That said, he doesn't think anyone should get into MTG trading for profit as its just not profitable enough and there are far more other ways to make far more money with much less risk and work and that you should only do it if you really love MTG.

That said, I notice all MTG people seem to be worse than WoW players, which says a lot.

Rudy go home.

WotC will kill Magic with it's SJW bullshit. Not sure if that means old cards gain in value or drop off a cliff.

My cousin is still doing it at 31 help

I hope you read this too you little faggot bitch

Absolute 50yboy

user, I hope you know stores have been caught opening the bottoms of all the packs and removing any cards of value before resealing them. You can tell if this happened to you if the pack seal isn't smooth and instead has a sort of bubbly glue.

>that hand contour
>superb handwriting

>The elite need poor financially illiterate people taking high interest loans
But statistically they default on the loan or stop paying altogether.
Whereas a person with google d credit is more likely to finish paying off the debt to avoid getting bad credit.

Attached: 29DB6025-C7FB-4D62-8157-8B0A89FEA57B.jpg (712x1140, 384K)

Good idea! Try to make a profit from trading game cards. It worked well for the 30year old boomers who’re currently multi-millionaires after hoarding and selling their baseball cards.

I’m 40 and I have over $600k in MTG cards because I’ve collected alpha cards since I was 14

>Why have a bunch of moochers on welfare, instead of business savvy kids with higher purchasing power?
If you ever read a book you would understand why
Look into Alinsky

Yes, I watch Rudy on YouTube, plus I have my own years of experience.
I know, but thanks for reminding people.

Why did you bother to make such a shitty shop

Shit I'm 26 and I still play. I'm not really competitive about it but I go play modern at my local shop when I feel like it. Sure some of the stereotypes are true about the crowd it tends to attract, but there's some pretty well-adjusted normal people that show up. You would never guess I played if you saw me.

Like anything it's whether or not you go overboard with it or not.

You sound bitter.
I’ve done very well.
Most people just don’t know how to invest long term, they want the quick reward and get burned for their impatience & greed.
I have 3 psa 10 Black lotus alpha.
I got them when I was a teenager.
I’m middle aged now, and my cards are worth more than my $450k house.
I don’t pay taxes on my cards.
Think about that for a second.

Attached: 39E4E512-10A4-4AA9-913A-8F2CF1A0D3AA.jpg (3000x4000, 2.28M)

>If you ever read a book
My god, what an amazing argument.
Where you a debate captain at Harvard?
Like those stuttering black girls?

As a lender, you make more money from people who actually pay back the loan, versus people who don’t care to default.

What if the money was created out of nothing and the banks will sell the bad debt? What if the banks just get bailed out with tax payer money if they default? You can't fuck a Jew over, user.

Attached: 1485673436725.jpg (220x220, 19K)

Alright, I will give you a wedgie when I visit next time, faggot!

I would stop and never admit doing this ever again

>Why did you bother to make such a shitty shop
Because I find it amusing to make shitty shoops like pic related

Attached: 6E92D477-03EE-4B6A-AEE4-EA3209D6D77F.jpg (1125x1421, 297K)

Sorry your collection of National League shitters is worth a McDonald's meal, Cletus

Cvck