/DIG/

David Icke General

This is a thread to discuss the various political theories of David Icke
>fuk u mods

"I believe that the human race has developed a form of collective schizophrenia in which we are not only the slaves to this imposed thought behavior, but we are also the police force of it."

"Many Jews are not Zionists and many non-Jews are. Zionism is a political movement, not a race. To say Zionism is the Jewish people is like saying the Democratic Party is the American people. Jewish people who oppose Zionism, however, have been given a very hard time."

Attached: 0C9F79A1-E93C-4BD5-AFD6-6.jpg (640x556, 55K)

Even if it is in a very strict sense true, to say that not all jews are the problem is the highest level of mossad fuckery.

I don't see how. Plenty of jews are nice nobodies, I would be sad to see them purged.

Maybe on the level that one should have pride in their own race then yes

when you give the them an out suddenly they all meet the criteria. The same is true of most things, absolutes are necessary in life.

The problems with Jews lies in their subhuman genetics and their degenerate racial soul. If you leave those "nice Jews" alive, they will reproduce and inevitably create Jews who revert to the mean for their race, which is to say that the only way to be rid of the subversive destroyers is to eradicate their race entirely.

And there are plenty of Jews who do not care about Zionism simply because their selfish ambitions matter more to them than their own tribe. For as tribal and nepotistic as the Jews are, they are ultimately motivated by greed rather than love of their folk.

fucks sake why does everything have to devolve into jews

Evil must be given footholds to thrive in society. Just as mosquitos thrive in a swamp, so the evil jews can only thrive in the swamp of a society's sins. The Federal Reserve Act was the ultimate foothold, and things have gone downhill ever since. Evil comes in many forms, not just jewish people. Blunt the teeth of evil, and its existence is no longer a threat. I would rather see a mad dog muzzled and cared for, not outright destroyed.

>Evil must be given footholds to thrive in society
>I would rather see a mad dog muzzled and cared for, not outright destroyed.
You are the foothold that Jews require. The righteous have a duty to destroy evil wherever it is encountered. Failing in this duty results in a chain of karma leading to enslavement by the evil one has tolerated. You have witnessed this world which is the result of failing to exterminate the Semitic race, and yet you would make the same mistake once again.

>focus of his thread is a quote about zionists
>why does everything devolve into jews

Attached: daleshadesoff.jpg (222x255, 13K)

Kikes that are against Zionism are the ones that flood our nations with darkies and promote degeneracy in the media.

>The righteous have a duty to destroy evil wherever it is encountered
What is a righteous man? The teacher of bad men. What is a bad man? The student of a righteous man. The river of God flows left and right, nourishing good and evil alike. A truly good man treats men on both sides with kindness. He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. A violent man will die a violent death.

I violent christian saves europe from invasion and dies a hero, a passive tolerant one allows his surroundings to degenerate and his children to be raped because a kike told him that actually, christianity is about accepting all things equally.

So you're a Christcuck? Now it makes sense why you are tolerant of Jews.

You should look to Aryan religions for inspiration, not Semitic religions.
>Bhagavad Gita Chapter 2 Verses 31-32
>Moreover, considering your natural duty, you should not waver as there is no better course of action for a warrior than a battle to uphold righteousness.
>O Partha, only the most fortunate warriors are favored with the opportunity to engage in such a war, which has come of its own accord to you as an open door to the higher planets.

Bought a poster off his website to support more crazy shit and he took my money and never sent it. Doesn't reply to emails. Icke is a conman.

If you want to save Europe, then go and save it. Its residents would call you a bigot, and send police to arrest you. Europe has powerful weaponry, yet is conquered by a weak and backward people. Europe is not Christian, nor any other religion- it is entirely materialistic. Having exhausted its spiritual inventory, the people live only for tangible goods. Having no reason to live but for tangible goods, the people see no value in themselves. Not seeing value in themselves, the people do not protect themselves. Can you cure a sickness of the soul with bullets?

>So you're a Christcuck?
My ears are open to any who speak the truth. As such, I don't buy into absolutes or extremes. Sometimes there is no way to avoid destruction but to destroy.

why do you retards listen to larps like this brain dead boomer???

>I dont buy into absolutes or extremes
opinion discarded absolutely.

found the basedcuck. fuck off nigger.

>still buying into the christ cuck meme
you boomers are all the same

Lizards

>My ears are open to any who speak the truth. As such, I don't buy into absolutes or extremes
Cuck mentality, contradictory as well. The truth is an absolute, so only those willing to accept an absolute, which is often extreme, can reach the truth.