Wage slave vs medieval peasant who live a better live?

lets find out

Attached: 8bb4bb019c4422e388769474aa5fb025.jpg (736x981, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZpOd2pHiI0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsujigiri
youtube.com/watch?v=JGbPShUpjpg
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw
youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

peasants

sure you might have died sooner, but this was natural and you weren't locked in some concrete hellscape

Would you rather be cucked by Tyrone or the lord of your fiefdom?

peasant has all day everyday free to do as he pleases and only has to worry about starvation under exceptional circumstances. When will you all realise that 90 percent of jobs only exist for the sake of employment

20% chance your wife dies giving birth. Most of your children won't live to adulthood. Your Lord basically owns you, you have no actual rights.

rights are a social construct. they are implicit to the peasants life

The sooner you accept futurism the better your life will become.
Stop resisting technology, Pagan larpers. We’re at the frontlines of AI waifus, hover-boards, vidya more immersive and amazing than you could imagine, and more.

Attached: 6496A1D6-2189-4116-A658-3C5E52004FBE.jpg (650x360, 105K)

As a medeval peasant you only had to work for the king for a couple months and you would recieve a feast at the end of the year as a bonus. You also got to burn roasties at the stake. Fuck it i want monarchism back.

Attached: 1521134965190.jpg (640x881, 853K)

And today your employer and landlord owns you instead.

Hey I recognize that, that's a bridge in northern Spain, they filmed there for Game of Thrones.

Attached: DGCIbtaWsAE9uzP.jpg (970x646, 165K)

medieval peasant-you fully believed that God was real, your poor treatment on earth would mean infinite rewards in heaven, and that you would live after death.

but a wage slave lives in a soulless cubicle farm. There is no spirituality or paternal love. You are told to fight endlessly to gather as much personal wealth as possible, and if you can't or don't get enough, you're a loser who has to live barely above the poverty line for 50 more years than die, in an empty nursing home bedroom, also without spiritual consult or support

Don't mind him, he's poltarded.

even an absolutely minimum wage retard living in any civilized country today lives 10x better than similar stature at any other point in time.

Sauce of pic is San juan de gaztelugatxe, if anyone's wondering

It's like you're not even trying to understand this.
Death is something we can no longer comprehend and that's the sad part, that we don't accept it.
You have 6 kids and 3 die, that's life but at least you have some land and pleasure from life.

Attached: hiwi.jpg (1096x1020, 139K)

You can be a wage slave, gather enough money for a one-way ticket to a tropical island and die in warmth.
Medieval peasants only had endless suffering.

people genuinely believe that the entirety of medieval peasantry lived in endless suffering because they didn't have tv

>20% chance your wife dies giving birth
better than the 100% chance she'll cuck you that we have now

A good book about life in 14th century France by the Jewess Barbara Tuchman called "A distant Mirror" that is very much worth reading. Just Jew Amazon for a free trial of audible of get it for no shekels. The author is the nice of Henry Morgentahu Jr though so handle it with gloves on. And, like any Jew or Jewess, Jews were o course burned out/kicked out of various nations for NO REASON AT ALL.

> 20% chance your wife dies giving birth.
i have a wife?

> Most of your children won't live to adulthood.
i have children?

> Your Lord basically owns you, you have no actual rights.
i have a job?

sign me up senpai

>the nice
neice

Unnatural life is destined to die, no matter how you call it. Once our genetic degeneration has reached a point where we become unable to maintain the gigantic illusion we've created, and we slowly sink back into a new dark age, countless innocent people will be savagely wrecked by nature's brutality that we have shielded ourselves from for so long.

She's great, she also wrote The Guns of August, a most excellent and famous WWI book.

>that the entirety of medieval peasantry lived in endless suffering
I'd pick living in Rome over any Medieval life. Clean water, can walk from Palestine to London and same law, same language. Life in medieval times-- esp during plague or famine or war-- was pretty fucking miserable. But at least every 10-15 years when people had enough of the kikery they'd burn the Jews out.

Why are you taking modern medicine into account? That has nothing to do with the subject.

Compare Modern Wageslave vs Peasant in terms of Compensation and Living Quality in relative their time period. Just because we have better medicine doesn't mean we're getting compensated any better.

>The Guns of Augus
Gus of August, IMO, is fucking terrible and was only played up as it was since it was written by a female AND a Jew. The opening paragraph of the book. "A distant Mirror," maybe she had a ghost writer or something since it's a far more readable book.

And one very important aspect of life for medieval peasantry is social stability. The way of life didn't change that much and I would assume that back then there were much fewer lonely people with mental health problems.

kek

Attached: 1534102284186.jpg (234x250, 62K)

community is something wageslaves are so deprived of they have had to redefine it to meaninglessness. All our modern hobbies are really only a poor substitute for a real life.

Based slavery!

>were much fewer lonely people
And if you were lonely, you could just go on pilgrimage. Which sounds comfy as fuck. I recall at 14 sitting in Chartes and reading the graffiti on the columns people left from the 14th and 15th century.

Peasants weren't even allowed to leave their town without a permit and a nobleman's blessing. Fucking monarchist dark enlightenment fags always leave shit like this out.

Yep

also consider how people actually had families back then

People actually gave a fuck about community etc

>peasants
>any freedom
>at all
It was illegal to even celebrate birthdays as a peasant under many British monarchs.

we're talking wage slaves not neets

there were very diverse regulations and qualities of life depending on the ruler and era. There was a time when the whole world was not the exactly the same everywhere. To say that all peasants had to do this or that is dishonest.

>graffiti on the columns people left from the 14th and 15th century
>Josephus was here
>I plowed ye old mother
>remove Turk
Some things never change

>Peasants weren't even allowed to leave their town without a permit and a nobleman's blessing
Not really true, depends on estate and what was happening at the time. You also got a fuck of a lot more mandatory Church holidays that no one could take away from you. The nobility had privileges (that word has become so fucking tainted now) but they were actually earned in constant combat where you could get horrendous injuries and die in misery that the average person can't imagine.

Few wrote latin so it's usually more stuff in old French like "
__ was here in the year of our Lord ___ to do penance and was amazed by what he saw."

>Living Quality in relative their time period
Way to move the goalpost.
Even just having food flavored with spices puts us above the average low class from most time periods.
Throw in running water, instant access to the entirety of human knowledge and any number of entertaining diversions, maybe even air conditioning, and you could say we're living better than most kings throughout history have.

Life will act in waves

>peasant has all day everyday free to do as he pleases and only has to worry about starvation under exceptional circumstances. When will you all realise that 90 percent of jobs only exist for the sake of employment
This fucking leaf, you just described the life of a welfare recipient, except they do not worry about not having food.

Attached: download_20180629_183606.jpg (704x602, 156K)

>richfag detected
you are forgetting that you cant enjoy all that because you have to wage cuck 5/7 day in the week

I never understand you Europeans, maybe most of you don't care. If academia hadn't already become cancer I would have been a professor of Medieval and Renaissance Studies. I could see the direction it was going in though and decided fuck it, despite learning Latin and Italian and spending 2 semesters in Florence. in the late 90s in HS you could buy a auroral pass and just go around seeing cathedrals for an entire summer and stay at hostels and it was fuckign amazing. Never forget what the Jews took away from you.

amazing PBS show called "Cathedral:"
youtube.com/watch?v=MZpOd2pHiI0

as we can see here, the wageslave has been taught that material comforts are the pinnacle of the human experience, and in this way accepts his situation without protest.

What the fuck are you, retarded?
A medieval peasant lead an atrocious life which involved daily physical exertions that would make a 3 hour gym workout look like a walk in the park, and that's precisely why they would win against a modern wage cuck. Far more endurance.

Imagine experiencing actual emotions. Imagine being six foot two, covered in muscles, hands covered in calluses, being stronger than an olympic athlete from a diet of nothing but vegetables, meat, and whole grain breads and pastas. Imagine weeping like a baby at the death of your first born son and no one thinking the less of you as opposed to crying during a marvel movie. Imagine being a man. We have to go back.

What is "bound to the land". Also going to church was basically required, you had to pay money to the church and attend or you would be imprisoned or executed.

The misery of a modern battlefield is far beyond the shit they had back then. Sieges were bad if you were in the cities but soldiers were the last to starve.

Peasants were short as fuck and malnourished. They rarely if ever had meat.

>rights are inherent to peasant life
>Tsujigiri (辻斬り or 辻斬, literally crossroads killing) is a Japanese term for a practice when a samurai, after receiving a new katana or developing a new fighting style or weapon, tests its effectiveness by attacking a human opponent, usually a random defenseless passer-by, in many cases during nighttime.[1] The practitioners themselves are also referred to as tsujigiri.[1]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsujigiri

This is a good one too if you are more interested in Castles. Same guy, but not the same qt. Christ look at how different France was only 40 yrs ago:no kangz, no arabs, no bullshit. The jews destroyed what 2 world wars could not.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGbPShUpjpg

peasants had lots of rights, and they definitely weren't owned.

Jews are quite open about what they are taking away from us, mate youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw

youtube.com/watch?v=t2Q6XQ26NLI

>Way to move the goalpost.
Are you the sort of retard who compares movie box offices grosses without adjusting for inflation?

>Even just having food flavored with spices puts us above the average low class from most time periods.
They had spices. What in the world are you talking about?

>extreme circumstances
You mean every fucking harvest? Malnutrition was almost universal until the end of the renaissance. Even if you did grow just enough food to feed you and your family comfortably the nobleman who basically owns you would tax the crop itself and sell it.

>What is "bound to the land"
I don't know where you think uo are, but this isn't a fuckign game of jeopardy asshole. Is that some cute kikebook convention? Talk like a normal fucking human being, it's not a game sho.

this is such a sóy-tier post

Easy i would win hands down, id fuck him in the ass and give him the clap, i would just take a penicillin shot in the butt cheeck while i watch him die a terrible death.

I can't even watch it, I
m sick enough right now. If you have any interest in watching "Cathedral," only the first 2 mins or so are a cartoon. Well, there are clips interspersed of a cartoon but only to tell the story, most of it is showing various cathedrals in the late 1970s and French cities.

Wage slave by large margins. The real question that always irks me is why people put up with it so long. When your life is as shit as most peasants lives were it blows my mind that any of them put up with it period. Peasants should have periodically just murdered lords in their sleep.

Thank god I am not japanese

McDonalds is not as important as you think, if you honestly believe that for the entirety of early european history almost everyone was always on the brink of starvation then fine, but I think we would have been smart enough to learn how much food we needed to produce to live comfortably.

I have no doubt that after a great cleansing, a couple of capable people will struggle and fight and win through, and the entire process will start anew. But many will die, and if you don't want to be among them, you better take the eternal teachings of nature to heart and don't delude yourself.

That was the french mate. Historical records and analyses of bones from the graves of peasantry prove that the lowest classes of European civilization were capable of feats contemporary Olympic athletes are still unable to perform. Bone broth does the body good.

hey this is a pretty good vid, I liked the drone music in the background, totally sums up the horror

Wage "slave"
>metaphorically enslaved

Actual serf
>can be levied into the army, handed a sharpened stake, and told to stare down a cavalry charge at the whim of an inbred minor noble

>20% chance your wife dies giving birth
if that were true humans wouldn't even exist.

No vaccinations, no modern medicine, No vidya, no anime, no tv, till farms all day in back breaking work, possibly get raped me killed by foreign invaders regularly weather male or female, learning combat as a peasant was sometimes risking your worthless life because you shouldn’t have the ability to potentially rebel. no chance of knighthood to live a better life unless you become a squire which is also a slim chance, and Knights had to be nobility in the first place usually, so even if you got the armor your still justs a fancy looking peasant, get hit anywhere with a stone or arrow and risk death by infection because primitive medicine, medeval battles were gruesome and disgusting with shit covered fields from dead bodies and gore everywhere.

You could justs dip out and become a mercenary or something...
But You’d have to be really crazy to actually enjoy conflict.
I’m down for either really but you don’t get to cherry pick. You could be stuck in a pathetic life.

peasants by far
fuck the modern world

Attached: 1.jpg (3612x2394, 3.39M)

>The real question that always irks me is why people put up with it so long.
Because you don't fucking know anything about history other than the Marxist version the Jews have stuffed down your throat. I just found out the fucking president at my NESCAC college is trying to take the stacks out of the library, which was the place I'd go to hide and study for hours and if he does, fuckers will never get another dime from me. "NESCAC" schools are essentially Ivy league without the kikes.

Went to my ancestral village in the mountains to restructure my home for my family's retirement.
Most people there don't enjoy much modern luxuries, and are mostly middle to upper aged since most young people have left, however there was a group of 15 guys that did large scale farming.
Was a bit hard at first, then after a while I often spend all my day helping my neighbors when I wasn't working on my home, spent 5 months like that. Had a blast by the time I left.
While the social aspect isn't new to me, as I still come from a generation when people had close relationships, what I see now in the west, at least in Germany and the US, is very lonely people, superficial friends and no depth in relationships and love on people living in big cities. I could not comprehend a society with such minimal contact where the most deep thing you would discuss was the game of thrones episode.
I would choose the medieval peasant every time, at least you feel like a human in that scenario.

>and Knights had to be nobility in the first place usually,
Nobility was granted in Russia for long captivity in the hands of an enemy.

No one cares what you think, since you are the verminous offspring of traitors to europe and to your own kind. Die janesserie.

Doesn't prevent that sort of behavior from lords against peasants in the West during war (rape and pillage was done by knights too) or for perceived insolence.

Also, peasants only ate shit vegetables and almost no meat. In the chronicles they were often ridiculed by authors for eating rough plain food even though they economically and socially had no other fucking choice.

That's irrelevant to the situation, moreover it's a bit more complicated than that

By the way is The Net: The Unabomber, LSD and the Internet bluepilled as in the frame they approach us or does it have good information?

Also, recall whenever some cuck tells you "Nords never built anything but muh huts!" A soon as the North Men came South where there was proper weather and proper building material, and age of great Cathedrals began and the Normans cucked everyone from the UK down to Sicily. And let nth castles and cathedrals to prove it.

>japanese fuedal rights are the same as european christian rights

>They had spices.
Depends on when and where. In the middle ages, simply salt alone was worth nearly its weight in gold. My father always jokes that if he could go back in time, the one thing he'd make sure to bring with him is a back of salt.

>But You’d have to be really crazy to actually enjoy conflict.
This is actually not true, though it may be a situation of high stress several people report that being just in the edge of death actually makes them feel more alive than anything else and thus they constantly seek out such things.

You fucking spoiled brats think you're peasants? That you live in a society with no class mobility and constantly at the mercy of the elites? You should be glad you don't have to work for all days except Sunday for sun up to sundown and having 90%+ of your money whisked away with almost nothing left to you.

With that in mind though, don't forget the elites are always trying to screw over the poor. The Enlightenment shoved them off and shuffled the decks, but they reform and with coming automation they're already in the position to bring back the order of those who own property and those who work (as human slaves, since most other labor will be robotic.)

Reminder that Chinese peasants, to defend themselves, would punch things with one hand until they broke their bones, effectively turning one of their hands into an club. This was later known as martial arts.

He'd one punch man you. Imagine a european peasant who has been working hard all his life and can hit like a truck.

>wage slave vs medieval peasant who live a better live?

>B-B-BUT THAT SORT OF PEASANT DOESNT COUNT!

Very few adults are happy in 2018

You hit the nail on the head user. America and Western Europe in general are very atomized with little to no sense of community. I'm blessed to have grown up in a large family in a small tight nit town. However, a lot of my compatriots out there don't get to experience this small but meaning luxury. Can't say I disagree with anything you said tbqh famalam.

A modern wage slave lives like a KING in medieval times. You can walk to the mall and buy luxury food that kings could only dream about.

Most peasant ate the same shitty food every single day.

That pic shows the Neolithic and not the middle ages.

>20% chance your wife dies giving birth.
And yet people used to have over ten children. The wife should've died two times by then.

>strawman good user's case with green text
I guess then we should talk about suicide nets and 16 mandatory hours as the norm for wage cucks then.

>implying you won't be treated worse than even the Japanese if modern nobles come back
>OH BUT IF I GO UNDER THE RIGHT NOBLE THEN THEY'LL TREAT ME NICE
Same problem of that being up to a socio genetic coin toss as there was with bad Emperors.
T. Calligula

Same exact lifestyle.
Peaceful. Living among your own people.
It's literally all people want.

Attached: _DSF0836-Edit__685x0__.jpg (685x488, 182K)

They did you retard, and half of those kids died more often than not too

The only thing keeping you alive is the fact that nobody has decided to shoot you. In the same sense, yes the peasants are subject to the whims of their lords, but while there were bad ones, the decent ones were far more common.

Peasants in every way.
Better nutrition, better lifestyle, more property rights, less police, less enslaved.

Depends on what you value in life. For example...health, food, shelter, ease of living all better for wage slave. If you value the pox, black plague and living in shit...then peasant. (Or Indian)

I feel the same thing is happening with the younger generations in here, I think it has to do a lot about modern culture and what it brings.
The only people I think are immune to this are Arabs and black people, mostly because their herd mentality is too strong, while western areas don't have that type of mentality, as we are mostly based on the individual.
The discussions I see here on Jow Forums are discussions you should have at a Cafe, yet I see no Cafe culture where people just sit and you know just talk, everyone seems so alone.
I honestly don't know what's precisely causing it.

Yes, the rich are fucking over the poor, does that mean you want to be a peasant who doesn't even have concrete rights? Just because your owner promises they'll be nice?

8 hours a day vs 10+ and you only live til maybe 40s
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>You fucking spoiled brats think you're peasants?
What the fuck do you know what I am you useless boomer cuck pretending that you understand history? Go stick it up your May 68er ass.

But user we didn't have to be slaves to the rular. We stoned roasts