I can't even flee to my ancestral homelands

The US is fucked and I want off this sinking ship.
I want to move somewhere I have genetic linage in, but all of my ancestor's homelands are fucked and cucked also.
UK: Cucked
Ireland: Cucked
Germany: Cucked
Netherlands: Cucked
What do I do lads? It all feels so hopeless.

Attached: 1478954396999.png (205x246, 12K)

We defeat ZOG or fade into nothing. It's war boyo

Democracy will always end in the extinction of the white race. Do you want survival? Desperate times call desperate solutions. Fascism is needed for this period of time.

Then make them uncucked you little worm

Attached: Breivik.jpg (1024x612, 160K)

Fight for your home, don't hand it over to communists and niggers. Your heritage is here and your ancestors never shied away from battle.

I'm going back to Europe

there is literally no category of people in the world who has it better than white middle-class suburban americans

East Germany is about as cucked as Poland...

By what account?

There's people that see rainbows every day.

DO you ever wonder if the jews that controlled the slave trade routs where aware of the low iq problem and its impact?

>leaving the US during the greatest time in last 40 years.

Trump warned us that you wouldn't be able to take so much winning.

I am sure I already know the answer, but how is Ostfriesland? My paternal ancestor emigrated from there in the 1600's.

Americans are so out of touch with the world that they don't realise how good they have it. Probably sheltered from the real world and don't know how it is.

Come to Alberta Canada as we are the true texas of the north and we are growing in nationalism and may become our own country in the future.
come to Canada and join in on the movement for the Western Canadian republic.

Fuck off we are full

There is exactly one mosque in East Frisia. Couldnt find exact numbers on race, but Germany is 92% white, which is better than anywhere in the US.
East Frisia is probably pretty cucked tho.

No you aren't

Fight for what home? Don't you get it, there's nothing left. What heritage? The US is in 1000 pieces. There's no community, brother turns on brother. Where are the enemies to even fight? Unknown people, in far off unknown buildings. US is decimated.

Attached: fog.jpg (456x318, 45K)

Stop buying into shit you read on Jow Forums, people here are 80iq mouthbreathers. Things are good, the future will be fine. I hope your a teenager and not an adult because this is embarrasing.

>everything will be fine
>Jow Forums is dumb

Attached: 1535472747010.jpg (923x713, 68K)

>Things are good, the future will be fine.
This was in my college text book today.

Attached: future demographics.png (1222x711, 1.37M)

What about New Foundland? Is it based?

How would an amerimutt such as this decided on which of his many "ancestor's homelands" he would return to?

you are just another faggot who wants to travel the world.

I would go with the one I'm at least over 50% of
>1600s
You're an American, boyo, time to face the music.

Belgian, lived in France, Nederlands, germ and swiss. All cucked, least flemish part of belgium prob east germany Trumps but did not live there.
How is Ireland cucked?

Come to Northern Ireland. We hate fags, abortion and Muslims.

The USA is your homeland now. Instead of abandon her, fight for her and fix her.

Stop being a fucking pussy faggot

Switzerland is cucked? Doubt it.

What part of the nation do you live in?

I'll never flee, but I've always wanted to go to New Zealand. What's the culture like there?

Edmontonian here, other than stupid chugs, lately the more I look around the better it seems to be than other cities, but it's still pretty shit. Girlfriends garage got broken into last night for literally bottles. Put that into your brain. Garage broken in to for literally $15 worth of bottles, cops wont do shit. I've also seen cops give up chasing degenerates 3 different times in past month.
I don't know what to think about where I live, whether it's good or bad.
Is where you're from any better?

Arkansas

I wouldnt mind moving to alberta lol. The other pairies seems nice.

Is edmonton any nice? Know anything on calgary?

You can't buy property there anymore.
And Australia will vote right hardcore right soon,i believe

Australia

maybe post a picture of yourself first to give the countries a chance to tell if they even wanted you, 56%

Fuck off we are also full

>gets stung to death by spidagator
>ayt least oim natta cack moight

Photo radar is cancer, half the city is under construction right now (and pretty much always). Downtown is a shithole, in the past 3 years they've spent more money on bikelanes and poor traffic routing than the homeless problem, which is turning out to be disastrous.
I live on the outskirts right before the military base where crime is near non-existant, and pretty much everyone on the north side of town is redpilled.
More negatives:
natives everywhere, literal subhumans, as bad as american niggers.
people are fucking retarded, especially in regards to driving
Iveson is a literal ape, I hope he dies
shit city spending in general
Large mudslime population (although as much as pol hates to believe it, most are very nice and the majority of my "muslim" friends aren't truly muslim and shit on the religion themselves)
shitty air quality
Pros
Lots of white people, and even those who aren't pretty much act the same as whites anyways
Police are shit at their jobs but are based when they actually perform it (I've been in multiple altercations and have never been charged for defending myself, ever, even though I put three people in the hospital three seperate times
Outside of downtown core, it seems pretty safe.
Calgary is more or less the same. I haven't really stayed there for more than 3 days at a time, but I've always enjoyed it and it's basically a clone of edmonton, just better aethetics in my opinion.

Oh and if you're a university student, be ready to just agree with left wing antics, as they censor you in both U of A and macewan, and are extremely leftist. It doesn't reflect your grades, in fact I almost always argue right and have finished with a 4.0 gpa, but they will not let you actively speak out against in lectures for more than a sentence or two, and you will be stared at by dumb immigrants and liberals (which 90% of the university population consists of)

Also the only NDP just resigned, so it's likely we're going to have a much better provincial and hopefully federal politcal leaders in the future. Also cheapest gas in canada, but still ~$1.20/L (don't know what that is in freedom units and no access to a conversion thing atm, sorry)

Calgary is actually pretty decent. In the prairies but you can see the Rocky Mountains across the valley - they’re only an hour drive away. City is decent and outdoors is good.

Think about it bro... you cucked, you didn't do what was necessary to save you land.

Attached: 4fcdf2e118613355b500ba5d.jpg (500x456, 26K)

You have nearly thirty Muslim mayors presiding across your country, yet you’re chimping out over a based white American wanting to come home?

Go home, Ibrahim.

first post best post and digits

>mfw both of my parents were born in Poland and ancestral citizenship is a thing.

Attached: cvMaRU-j_400x400.png (240x240, 92K)

jewish upper class globalists

I am only 20. What was I supposed to do while I was indoctrinated by the US educational system?

Isnt canadian immigration pretty hard though (legally)

>they're teaching this to white children

Attached: 1535245784270.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Immigration is a meme unless you somehow want to vote or something gay like getting a drivers license here or paying taxes aka working lol
Why would you want to move to Canada where it snows for 50% of your time here almost 99% of the entire place we occupy.

Alberta does seem like a decent place to live

Here is the graph.

Attached: image0 (3).jpg (3264x2448, 1.12M)