John McCain was either executed or imprisoned on the day his death was declared

>He did not depart on his own terms.
McCain saw justice. There will be more.

Watch who suddenly comes down with fatal conditions. Some will be miraculously "cured" or "in remission".
>Cooperating/plea deal.
Some will announce the end of medical treatment and die very shortly afterwards.
>Executed/Imprisoned.

And where are they imprisoned, you ask?
>Blue is the new orange as Guantánamo preps for new prisoners, maybe ISIS fighters
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/guantanamo/article213231219.html

Attached: nothisownterms.jpg (431x594, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/361682-mccain-explains-why-his-boot-was-on-a-different-foot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One month exactly.

To the MINUTE.

Attached: canwepleasegobacktoqbeingalarp.jpg (1283x640, 222K)

One month to the minute? Of what?

I keep seeing this. Please explain.

look at time posted then look when McCain died

His death numb skull, look at the date Q posted (and the time) and look at the date and time he died.

just an fyi if your in hospice care, which mccain was they pump you full of opiates and thats what kills you.

what the heck?

Wonder what McCain did that made him accept this route? We know about his vietnam singing, hot starting his jet resulting in the deaths of 120ish innocent sailors, supported overthrow in Libya, Syria and ties to muslim extremists. All thats out in the open, he might have survived the later part. So what was it?

>he thinks McCain is dead and not living a life of luxury somewhere in Israel

Holy cringe

In Spanish we have a term called "ignomimia".
Basically, dying in "ignomimia" means that your whole legacy is defaced. Imagine being part of whatever the fuck these elites are part of and that when the truth comes out, your name will permanently be linked to said event. Known as traitors of humanity for ages in History books. People would spit on the face of every McCain member.
I guess that McCain was involved greatly in these events but his confession was necessary or essential to fulfill the investigation so he was given the old choice of killing himself with his honor intact. Which would explain the constant Media circlejerk over this scumbag.
I'm just waiting for Trump to oust him anyways lmao

>I'm just waiting for Trump to oust him anyways lmao

Same here amigo, same here. Many keks will be had too.

You left out the creation of ISIS, as well as his being one of the Keating Five.

Attached: 1522658454657.png (617x574, 622K)

Ignominy in English from Old French and Latin.

Attached: somethingsmustremainburied.jpg (432x294, 50K)

The justice we want will have a price we don't comprehend.

Attached: careful.png (782x126, 7K)

He was just a shitty person who was always looking out for himself. Was in the right place at the right time, had the right connections, made a lot of bank with his legislation, and kept at it.

Attached: mccainwalkaway.jpg (1920x1080, 625K)

>believing a word of this larper
Q fucks it up for actual whistleblowers/insiders with his bullshit

I dont agree with Trump on this, hiding the crimes of traitors does nothing but further shit stain this failed experiment banana republic. Whats the point of justice if you get a heros burial and all your crimes memory holed?
He did the same with Obama, he lied and Said that nigger was born in America even though everyone knows he wasnt. It shouldnt be hidden or covered up, the people have to know. If the truth makes America look bad, good! It is bad and it will remain a corrupt shithole until the guilty are publically accused, tried and executed. No amount of magic "damage" could be done to the country or economy would be worse than the crimes of the Clintons, Bushes, Obama McCain and the rest of the satanic pedo elite

Attached: 1531594584230.jpg (723x1024, 52K)

It's times like this I really regret being right wing. You guys are... idiots. There's no other way to say it. You're idiots. McCain was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer MONTHS ago. He went through multiple surgeries. He's been in hospice care and you think he was executed.

What is wrong with you guys? Seriously. I'm embarrassed to tell anyone that I have rightwing beliefs because shit like this just makes us look retarded.

There should be an IQ test to allow who is allowed to be right-wing.

Ironic.

The arrogant need to avoid utter humiliation and stain his family name with the brand TRAITOR forever.

Think Benedict Arnold.

Both paid for by Saudis. Keating and ISIS.

>I'm just waiting for Trump to oust him anyways lmao
And he would deserve it, too!

You remember that time john mccain switched legs he was wearing his ankle boot on and said its because his one leg got tired?

The preservation of the Republic is worth only implying what McStain did. With time, though, when the Republic is strong again, this needs to be revisited.

It is my opinion that this country cannot heal until 9/11 is exposed as a false flag op.

$200,000,000 + net worth.

Not bad for a guy on a $120k/year salary.

How many coincidences have to pile up before you see what is right in front of you?

bruce ohr spilled the beans about him yesterday
no wonder mccain "croaked"

Catch me up please, user.

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/361682-mccain-explains-why-his-boot-was-on-a-different-foot
As someone who loves America, fuck john mccain. Im glad hes burning in the special place in hell that was saved for him.

We're hitting LARP levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: pQo7e8E.jpg (514x536, 43K)

Remember all the crimes committed by others, up to and including treason, murder, and satan worship, and yet all those fucks (HRC, obama, etc) are still named.
How fucked up must no name had to have been to not speak his name?

Okay, a msm article why should I believe it? What McCain gave as a reason doesn’t make sense.

Well shit, and I just assumed that the 81 year old man in visibly poor health publicly fighting brain cancer for nearly a year might have died of natural causes.
But this seems legit. McCain was obviously assassinated.

The most bitter pill to swallow

Who decides "what is best for us"
Are the same people that dont want all the dirt revealed, the same people who have hiding the dirt for years?
The populace has been preyed on for generations by molech worshipping elites, and the whole time, the "good people" covered it up. They are just as guilty, if not more than the pizzafreaks. Once the people have the truth confirmed, they have moral authority to protect themselves and to seek restitution. That means every glow un the dark cianiggger gets dragged through the street beaten by the mob and then hung or burned, and all the intel agencies must be dissolved and their funds reappropriated. Anything less than that is letting evil win.
I do not give you or anyone permission to let evil win over me, not for "my own good" or the public good or any of that shit, you cant prove it because its "classified for national security" right? Fuck that, evil must burn, no matter what the cost. Evil armageddon is a cheap price to pay compared to the alternative.
I dont want to live in a world thats safe for CIAniggers.

Attached: 1513250658903.jpg (1024x822, 105K)

What if all the Mueller and Comey /ourguy/ shit was technically correct, but just about the wrong people. Maybe McCain was our guy the whole time and in death, whether real or perceived, he becomes more powerful than he ever could have been alive. Like obi-wan.

sadly even in the best scenerio some secrets remain. if all the secrets were released, most of the western republics could never rightfully stand. America would have to perish. i dont think i am exaggerating.

part of the reason is what those "pizzafreaks" have been uncovering. quit being a cunt. you dont even know how bad it really is

everyone knew McCain was going to die soon.
Q predicted an event that was very likely to happen in the very near future, and he didn't give an exact time...
and he didn't even name McCain so he prophecy could be applied to anyone anyone wants

I'll do the same. OOOoooOOOhhhh, there will be a new development in the Russia investigation

Attached: IMG_0447.gif (604x340, 168K)

New Ben Garrison Cartoon, "10 Reasons To NOT Mourn John McCain"

Here are the First Five...

1. On July 29, 1967, the spoiled brat McCain pulled a prank and wet started his jet as while aboard the USS Forrestal. His mother lovingly called him a ‘scamp’ and it was well known he was a practical joker and rule breaker. He finished near rock bottom in a class of over 800 at Annapolis because he tried to break every rule in the book there while also making terrible grades. Such a prank befits his character. The huge flame created touched off a bomb on the plane behind him which led to more bombs going off from other parked planes, which then led to the deaths of 134 sailors. McCain did nothing to help during the fire. He was whisked off the carrier and protected because his father and grandfather were Navy admirals. The Deep State Swamp media has since tried to cover this up. They protect their own.

2. He was not a hero. Getting shot down and captured may make him a victim, but not a hero. He probably didn’t pay attention during a training class, and so he didn’t pull in his arms when he ejected over North Vietnam--and that’s why they were broken. His captors knew he was the progeny of four star admirals and if anything gave him special treatment. McCain begged for medical treatment and sang like a bird at the ‘Hanoi Hilton’ to get it. He gave up vital intelligence that led to the deaths of more aviators.

3. Upon his return to America he immediately stabbed his wife in the back. She was badly injured in a car accident and he couldn’t be bothered to help her. Instead, he quickly dumped her and married a wealthy heiress who could fund his political career. People get divorced all the time, but the manner in which he proceeded only underscores his cold-hearted selfishness.

Attached: 254.jpg (680x771, 184K)

I'd actually take a WW if it meant we could have justice and wipe the board clean,

Maybe that's extreme but, I'm ready.

Attached: 1518151742603.jpg (600x583, 226K)

anyone flight tracker anons see any strange flights into gitmo recently?

Attached: 1504179446508.gif (500x282, 949K)

My aunts husband works at gitmo and that's 100% true

>implying youre not a NEVER DRUMPFTER

KYS faggot

I dont know because the perpetrators and their support keep it secret.
How do (((they))) know for sure that everything would magically collapse if all the videos of them raping kids to death came out? Has anything like that ever happened? Where the truth was exposed and what, everyone stops working, paying taxes? What's so scary, that the people might do a little research before voting? That they won't trust the authorities ever again? They shouldn't! The authorities used their power and secrecy to violate that trust to hide a global satanic pedophile network to blackmail and fellate politicians, with the only goal being absolute Control at any cost. They spy on every aspect of our lives "for our safety" but its really for their safety.
Anyone who hides this, must be involved in it and is trying to cover up their own guilt. No one would willingly submit to the same authority that was revealed was raping and eating their children, and no one but a guilty psychopath would suggest such a thing.

Attached: 1532589631150.jpg (1024x579, 222K)

1. The fire started because a missile was fired from a jet accidentally. McCain claimed his own jet was hit by the rocket.
It is interesting no one has said who fired the rocket. But I suppose no one wants to be remembered as the person who killed 134 people.

>Various people are diagnosed with serious diseases.
>Some survive
>It's a conspiracy!

Jesus Christ. Half this board is fucking retarded.

there would be silence, confusion and disbelief first, but something would tip it all over the edge. once the criminals knew the cat was out of the bag, i honestly believe theyd destroy the whole world before their monstrousness came to light.

weird things are happening. i know this sounds goofy, but there is a preternatural element behind this. i dont know, but if it does go very, very deep, then blue beam could be a possibility too.

i dont think even the good guys would allow how bad the elite pedo shit is to get out. it really is that bad.

Facebook is Darpa Project Lifelog, check the end date for the project and the start date of facebook.

Go be a faggot on kiwi then

Some are blind.

Q is now just fucking with the boomers. It’s kind of irritating that qlarp Doesn’t respect all of these poor boomers he is conning. He should’ve walked away after his third or fourth time posting, never to post again.
> Wouldn’t it be nice to believe in q
> wouldn’t it be nice to think that everything is under control
> wouldn’t it be nice not realizing Trump is fighting for his life because you believed in a fucking LARP who told you everything was under control

Trump is still going to walk away the winner but not because of lying Q bullshit, Trump will walk away the winner because he’s the baddest motherfucker on planet earth

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 161K)

what is true? i asked a question?

Attached: 1272940939811.jpg (415x313, 34K)

>and he didn't even name McCain so he prophecy could be applied to anyone anyone wants
I know - that picture could be literally anybody!

Attached: 1535661848501_20180830184806605.jpg (433x431, 94K)

if that's the case why did Q not say his name but only post a picture?
to be more spooky larper, obviously, but put a layer of deniability in case nothing happened.

Q posting makes shills work harder which causes George Soros to spend more money
>posting about Q wastes Soros money

Daily Reminder that QAnon has been coopted by Jerome Corsi who uses the phenomen of human psychology that has been used since the middle ages here in Europe and has been perfected by my fellow german countryman Otto Neurath
A description of why people believe in QAnon (aka Jerome Corsi) as well as Louise Mensch (who are both using the same method) is:
>“The self-fulfilling prophecy is, in the beginning, a false definition of the situation evoking a new behavior which makes the original false conception come true. This specious validity of the self-fulfilling prophecy perpetuates a reign of error.
>For the prophet will cite the actual course of events as proof that he was right from the very beginning.”
QAnon aka Jerome Corsi is basically the Louise Mensch of Trump supporters. She does the very same thing and just like QAnon (Jerome Corsi) she also often ends up being right about things about to happen because of the phenomen i explained above.
It is a very very old method in human history and nothing new and i wish Americans, especially those who are pro-Trump show that they're smarter than that.
>pic related Otto Neurath

Attached: OttoNeurath.jpg (449x652, 105K)

Attached: its-funny-because-its-true.jpg (1220x1824, 620K)

And for some actual factual information about John McCain that the MSM ignores:
John McCain despite his own history as POW wanted to prejudge an american soldier who experienced a similar situation as McCain
>The Quote:
>McCain Apparently Once Told Chuck Grassley He Was A “Fucking Jerk.” According to Salon.com reporter Jake Tapper, McCain had a large temper. Tapper wrote about a story told to him, by another Senator, wherein McCain once said to Chuck Grassley, “I thought your problem was that you don’t listen.
>But that’s not it at all. Your problem is that you’re a fucking jerk.” McCain and Grassley had been embroiled in a debate over how to deal with former U.S. Marine Bobby Garwood, a former POW who had been an accused defector, during a meeting of the Senate Special Committee on POW/MIA Affairs.
>McCain believed Garwood had been a “traitor” while Grassley believed Garwood had been wrongly accused. [Salon.com, 5/14/99]
This was btw. written by (((Jake Tapper)))
That Jake Tapper who now worships McCain and dismisses every kind of criticism of him
>mfw Jake Tapper used to work for Salon
>mfw Jake Tapper and Salon reported something good and factual in 1999
>mfw

Attached: SCN_0002.jpg (660x958, 306K)

that is very, very strange

Attached: 1517795239233.jpg (1920x2560, 742K)

This.

How are you this retar?

ok still everyone already knew Mccain was going to die. he had terminal brain cancer, wasn't doing his job for several months, and no pictures had been taken of him for a long time. pretty damn obvious to anyone paying attention.

Q also has dozens of failed predictions, don't know why you retards give him an ounce of attention.
Remember my prophecy user, there will be a new development in the Russia investigation...

Controlled demolition. As much as possible.

no, he had brain cancer and died. old people die, it's not a conspiracy

This seems about right.

I predict Ruth Ginsberg will die in the next 2 years
oooohhh spooky larpanon

It's happening

Predict she'll be in the headlines exactly one month to the minute before she actually dies. Go ahead. Show us how easy it is.

God you boomers are retarded.

Attached: 1510441796259.jpg (1200x800, 189K)

My NIGGA right here.

executed...state sanctioned murder.

for all those that believe he had brain cancer...did you see his medical records?
no. you got that from the msm.

This makes sense since there is talk about naming a building after him

I'll pass. Larpanon didn't say "in exactly one month to the minute" You're giving him credit for shit he didn't predict LMAO

and that would also mean larpanon is responsible for murder, wouldn't the FBI be interested in that.
wouldn't a US senator have someone watching him?

Exactly one month to the minute before John McCain reportedly "died", Q posted he'd be back in the headlines. You are a total brainlet if you can't appreciate the improbable timing of that.

>and that would also mean larpanon is responsible for murder
The death penalty would not be murder. Or, as I said, he could be in prison now.

what did they break this time?

that's also an easy prediction to make since the media likes to post about the moron anons that have fallen for a larper
they write articles about Q larp all the time.
he also didn't say it'd be in reference to this post, did it?
another vague prophecy that was already certain to become true.

Harvey Weinstein will be in the headlines again
A bird will crow in the sky.
A poo will shit in a loo
Someone won't relax

Everything is blackmail. Its the only way amoral psychopaths can make deals with each other to prey on the public, with mutually assured destruction. They make all kinds of deals so that its not as simple as removing criminals, they have loans and projects tied into everything, so its like an explosive deck of cards everyone is too scared to touch. Barbara Walters used that excuse against Corey Feldman. That kike actually told the kid if he ratted on Spielburg the whole entertainment industry would be destroyed, so many people out of work, money lost, would be all his fault if he talked about how they traded his ass and mouth around.

Attached: DdICpFOU8AAeV_K.jpg (817x717, 120K)

I was born on the same birth date, to the minute, of my grandmother.
Am I a reincarnation of my grandmother? She was alive when I was born.

>she was alive when I was born
>am I a reincarnation of someone that was alive when I was born?
wut

McCain was gone months ago

thats why I'm asking.

An electric short fired the rocket. It didn't hit McDickhead's bird, it hit the one next to him. That's not what caused the big problem. The big problem was caused by McCain's plane dropping its bombs on the deck, and those exploded in the fire. McCain's tale was that the rocket knocked them off. That is where the bullshit comes in. Not possible. He released them. Either in a panic of hitting buttons, or accidentally as he got out, but that required physical manipulation of controls. That's the dirty McCain secret he, and everyone else, lied about. Those bombs going off really started the dominos falling. And, that's why he was hte first dude evac'd off the boat, even though he wasn't injured.

No, you're not a reincarnation of someone that was alive when you were born. She'd have had to been passed on long before your birth for that to be even a remote possibility.

>even a remote possibility.
So you're saying there's a chance.
Damn, that's wild.

Holy shit Q just fucking shot McCain im the face.

No, no, I'm not. The fuck, man. Reading comprehension. Read more books and watch less videos.

golly schroeder im all alflutter as well

he died the same day as another senator under the same conditions

HURRR DURRR REPTLIAN ELITE

LIZARD PEOPLE

SPACE ALIENS

Attached: 216878_900.jpg (540x530, 63K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1533576910136.jpg (1200x796, 228K)

And of course his role in the MIA/POW coverup. IMO that's the most treasonous and evil of them all, but none of them are good.

Only a fucking retard would think Q is a larp at this point.

>that's also an easy prediction to make since the media likes to post about the moron anons that have fallen for a larper

Attached: lol_wut.jpg (533x594, 48K)

Attached: 73954556.jpg (410x292, 66K)