No true Frenchmen or Danes says Macron

French politicians have reacted with anger after Emmanuel Macron asserted that “true” Frenchmen and Danes “do not exist”, and attacked the people he rules over as stubbornly resistant to change while on an official visit to Denmark.
The French president made the remarks while on a three-day tour of Denmark and Finland, where he is hoping to establish a “progressive arc” of nations supporting his vision of a globalised EU superstate, which would revolve around a liberal conception of human rights, ahead of European Parliament elections next year.

breitbart.com/london/2018/08/30/macron-denmark-true-dane-frenchman/

Attached: 61D7571D-C567-47F3-B31F-C8B68AA09F53.jpg (640x480, 31K)

I get him speaking for his own people but where does he get off speaking for Danes? I thought Danish people and French people love each other long and hard. What gives?

That sort of talk is just going to turn more Europeans off. The Jews have really shot themselves in the foot, I don't think they're going to be able to break the EU death spiral.

This is rich coming from a French faggot celebrating his country's victory in sports.

But nations shouldn't exist, should they.

French people alongsides the ROMANIANS ITALIANS GREEKS SPANISH ARE NOT WHITE, THEIR OPIONION DOES NOT MATTER

Der Bugmann

It must be so infuriating being a right-minded European. I mean, our leaders suck (except Trump, obviously) but their leaders routinely fuck them over and over again. What boggles the mind is they still stay in power? What’s with the European collective unconscious? Are they secretly masochists?

He's not talking to the French people or to the Danish people, he's talking to the international oligarchy and trying to tell them what he wants to do AGAINST the will of the people

No French,Italians and Spanish are white because they suck nigger and muslim dick,we dont give a fuck,eat shit wh*toid subhumans.

And I can't believe some of you faggots supported this guy once.

I'm gladding he's acting like a dick to the French people. His snobbish attitude makes the normies redpilled about many things.

God I hate this French faggot. Can't this cougar fucking degenerate just shut his retarded coward mouth?

Didnt this turd work in investment banking prior to his rise to power? How did he go from being no-name le banked to this? Makes no sense.

massive like very massive support from the mainstream media in France

But why? I just don’t see some random IB analyst here going from pitchbooks and financial models to running a country even if the dude worked at Goldman Sachs

He was the elite's way of keeping the status quo in place for a while longer. He campaigned as some kind of reformist but he always intended to keep doing exactly what was being done before him

People vote for whoever they see shilled for in the media. All of them say the exact same thing. They deny that there are swedish people as well. The only ones who are allowed to exist are jews and the rest are goyims without religion, culture or heritage.

Attached: 14984651561745666.gif (290x160, 2.99M)

He was a nobody before the elections and every party in france had a rough history unlike Macron.

I just had a more naive view of French politics, I guess. I always thought it would be more aristocratic and “old blood” vs letting some rando kid with a finance degree take the helm

That's what the revolution was about. Replace the aristocratic French old blood ruling class with people chosen by international finance

He was "chosen" by an extremely powerful jewish high rank freemason (Jacques Attali) because of his ties to rotschilds and his charisma

also this

Lmao she's like ugh what's that fucking flag toss that away from me
even normies could see that she's not rooting for Germany

Great, while he is busy virtue signalling to ((them)), it will just redpill more normies.

They think by silencing us, that the uprising will stop.
But as usual they have a complete lack of self awareness in seeing the only people that they need to silence that may result in any sort of claiming effect, is themselves!

Attached: 1534147630003.jpg (720x567, 114K)

He doesn't even have the right to speak about his own people on this topic.

What evidence does he have to get away with saying that there is no such thing as a French person? Let alone anyone else for that matter.

I for one am appreciating Macron for giving us a beating. France deserved to be punished, especially its greedy-ass boomer "pensioners" (the ones you hear complaining and shitting on youth) and cognitively dissonant traditional bourgeois types (pharmacists etc.) who love globalism so long as their branch isn't liberalized and their street isn't shit on by immigrants. Brainlets jumped on the butthurt train on day 1 as they always do. If Macron marked the death of established parties, I hope post-Macron will see the death of the establishMENT. The atmosphere in the streets is so heavy and so rough outside it gets to even the coldest blackpilled heart, and I'm quite confident that there will be a moment of rupture. The French are collectively mental and apeshit so its only a matter of time before shit hits the fan.