Why do so many white girls believe in bullshit like astrology, tarot, and magic...

Why do so many white girls believe in bullshit like astrology, tarot, and magic? There were girls at my highschool who seriously referred to themselves as witches. They actually believed that our personal lives and attitudes are affected by giant balls of gas and rock floating hundreds of thousands of miles away.
Are women just inherently foolish?

Attached: 220px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg (220x384, 37K)

>Are women just inherently foolish?
you needed to make a thread to ask this?

Why are there so many fat pig men that believe in angels, flat earth and that dinosaurs didn't exist?

I don't know, every girl from high school I dated was super into astrology. I mean like fucking INTO the shit, and I'm not talking about the daily horoscopes. One chick I dated fucked around with Wicca shit when she was 15 and her dad used to make fun of her in front of me for it lmao.

The same reason more women and niggers flock to Christianity.

Attached: incels btfo.png (1196x413, 75K)

Togtfo

Female detected

They are bored and crave attention.

My condolences for dating so many numbskulls. Pretty funny that her dad mocked her for it.

Fpbp

Nice arguments from s o y lords

>>Are women just inherently foolish?
But superstition is foolishness combined with the desire to see the world differently than it is. Why are women so afraid of the truth?

>bullshit like astrology, tarot, and magic
Kill yourself now.

/x/ please

because there's some truths to the occult when it comes to tarot. astrology is just abstracted and spookified practical self-help. women like to feel significant in a cosmic sense and crave practical advice.

Fuck off, how about you provide some actual scientific evidence for these ideas?

Look at this bluepilled faggot OP. The people on the top tell you it's bullshit so you stay powerless. Keep being rational and fedora like they tell you while they get filthy rich and control the entire world through magic.

Attached: quote-millionaires-don-t-use-astrology-the-billionaires-do-j-p-morgan-82-24-94.jpg (850x400, 37K)

>some truths to the occult when it comes to tarot
Such as?

>crave practical advice.
No they don't, they don't care about what's reasonable

Tarot characters are actually pretty decent representations of Jungian archetypes. Everything else is still bullshit obviously.

Attached: theHeirophant.jpg (728x1341, 369K)

Full fucking retard.
>muh global conspiracy
>the people on the top are suppressing the truth, maaaan
>our feelings are guided by the stars, and billionaires want to keep us from realizing that

Go back to your containment board

No one who practises Tarot as literal fortune telling is doing it wrong, and even Jodorowsky says anyone who tells you that you can see the future with Tarot is a charlatan.

Attached: 1535510590907.jpg (414x414, 27K)

It's an offshoot of leftist Twitter bullshit. A section of modern feminists started idolizing witches as some kind of dissidents against white patriarchy or some shit like that. It has morphed into this pseudo-spiritual pastime for cat ladies in their twenties.
The same kind of people who unironically call for white genocide.

Butterfly's zebras moonbeams, its all she ever thinks about

Self actualisation and meditation. The symbology invokes certain passages of thought that allow the reader to make unrealised connections.

I’ve legit had some based tarot readings. Tarot and ouija are real, and tarot has some beautiful European art on a lot of decks

Attached: 4C9CC85F-8601-4278-A2BD-9B7520CF49D8.png (733x367, 521K)

I think it's also very important to point out right wing religious people believe in the same tactics/illusions/tricks that "psychics", tarot readers, and the likes use during evangelical events.

well... the sun is one such far away ball of burning gas that dominates our life and society.

Here's the thing though, I can achieve self actualization and meditation without a deck of magic Yu-Gi-Oh cards

>scientific evidence
Very difficult since science only deals with the measureable and known, while all things esoteric are what is beyond what we know. You can't prove something like astrology through the scientific method since you can't possibly replicate the same results every single time. Science merely deals with the least of things, while the esoteric deals with things that by definition beyond our understanding.

That being said, it's not like a lot of this /x/ stuff hasn't been proven scientifically. People thought it was a myth/rumour that tibetan monks could raise and lower their core temperature by meditation until some guy went out there and measured it. Now it's an undisputed fact.

There are also a bunch of paranormal researchers out there trying to research phenomena using scientific methods. They can't tell why it happens or the mechanisms behind it, but they do know through experiments that the weird shit people do produce results. Even the CIA have done shit loads of "magic" research, a lot of the documents on that are publically available.

No one's arguing otherwise. Organized religion is just as bullshit as independent religion.