Another shooting in Toronto

Diversity is our str-

Attached: yorkdale-shooting.jpg (780x439, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2018/08/30/shots-fired-at-yorkdale-mall-police-say.html
howtogetagun.ca/
data.torontopolice.on.ca/datasets/neighbourhood-crime-rates-boundary-file-/data?geometry=-80.106,43.526,-78.455,43.873&selectedAttribute=Homicide_2017
www12.statcan.gc.ca/datasets/Index-eng.cfm?Temporal=2016&Theme=-1&VNAMEE=&GA=3&S=0
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/search-recherche/lst/results-resultats.cfm?Lang=E&TABID=1&G=1&Geo1=&Code1=&Geo2=&Code2=&GEOCODE=35
youtube.com/watch?v=L_xqD8ke2F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you know it was a PoD (person of diversity)?

Whenever there's a shooting in Toronto it's immigrant gangs who do it, you don't even need to see the story anymore it's so predictable

Imagine if the Jewish media actually reported these things as 3rd world gang crime instead of covernig it up? Why do the Jews like 3rd world gang crime so much?

Saw a tweet from Toronto police on a news site, can't find it now. But yeah two guys in 20's, one black one "mixed".

Once they become the primary target of these attacks, they will start reporting it properly. But for now "everyone" is the target which is fine and very inclusive.

Then they would have to come to terms that their experiment has failed

So how do you know?

But I never realy wanted to be racist.

Because white Canadians are too fucking spineless to shoot anyone

Attached: 1524004676300.jpg (750x552, 56K)

It's the corporate media, since the same thing would still happen even if no Jews were involved. The oligarchy (which includes Jews but isn't exclusively Jewish) thinks that having a massive pool of cheap labour is worth all of the violence and breakdown in social cohesion, since they benefit while being shielded from its consequences

“There’s no one that we’ve encountered that has any injuries related to gunfire,” he said.

Jesus Christ Canadians are terrible at everything. At least American shooters score kills.

Guys, it's a gun problem! I swear!

Attached: that-gun-problem.jpg (530x568, 68K)

you said what, chinkie boi?

Attached: canadians.jpg (276x183, 10K)

>immigrant gangs

we're all immigrants, buddy. they're canadian as you and i.

thestar.com/news/gta/2018/08/30/shots-fired-at-yorkdale-mall-police-say.html

> Police released two suspect descriptions shortly after the shooting. The first suspect was described as a black male in his 20s, wearing a hoodie and blue jeans. The second suspect was described as mixed race male in his 20s, with a skinny build and standing about 5-foot-9, carrying a black handgun.

CBC refusing to carry a description, of course

Is it another white guy?

who owns the shithole apartment buildings, that would otherwise be half empty if it wasn't for immigration from shithole countries?

not allowed to say because facts are racist.

>black handgun.
>black

there. they told you, but in a subtle way.

It's time to take back the media from the kikes. All of it.

well, rappers aren't known for their aim. shooting sideways, shooting for their first time on other rappers.

Friendly reminder to get your firearm license.

howtogetagun.ca/

Attached: 22220581_1598747500147482_9077516403476529152_n.jpg (1080x863, 261K)

I'm about to go grab some shitty fast food. Feelsgoodman I could stop at the store on the way home and buy any one of those without a loicense almost as quickly and easily as getting a case of beer.

OP, are you Faith Goldy? You're standing exactly where she was.

Attached: IMG_20180830_1549410.jpg (2704x4056, 3.3M)

can't get Type 81s in burgerland.

Attached: T81.jpg (4027x2266, 3.29M)

Anyone willing to help me out? Looking to find the racial breakdown of every riding in the GTA. Will then compare this against the crimes in each neighborhood and draw a statistical conclusion. About time Toronto had something like this

Attached: claymore.jpg (242x300, 18K)

I can tell you from listening to 680 news that every murder report is from Scarborough or the West End / Rexdale.

Also we're at 100 murders this year! Wooooo! More than NYC!

>Diversity is our str-
Meanwhile whitey in Florida blasts away over a vidya game

Yeah, I found the data on statcan and the crime on Toronto police. I now have to pull each riding individually from statcan. This will take a few hours to link everything

Jew, not white.

There were always shooting at this rate... what bothers me more is the locations... they used to be only around residential areas in low income/public housing.

This year seems to have a lot in places I might actually go...Danforth, Queen West, Yorkdale Mall... etc.

It's a bad sign. One shooting at Nordstrom at Yorkdale is mentally 10x worse than some obscure area nobody goes but locals.

>their experiment has failed
Overall violence and homicide is at its lowest rate in US history......with the exception of mass killing events thats are predominately done by whites lol

stop being a cuck faggot

You don't need to fill out a 4473 for a burger and fries, bud.

You'd be doing us a great service if you succeed.

This crime wave will redpill a million normies.

I can't be cucked. I don't have a sexmate.

>going on a government list of people who want and/or own guns
>in Canada

Attached: 1461165102138.png (500x477, 347K)

That's why I said "almost as easily" it takes like 5 minutes unless the FBI is slow calling back.

>greenland
wut

Bullshit, yes you did user. Same here, don't deny it

There are only like 10 people who live there, so if one drunken native kills another it sends the stats way up.

Dont have to - cops alredy did a crime map - all of the crime in toronto is centered around tronto community housing (govt housing projects) - just nuke those and solve the crime problem

I can't find this anywhere on the news. Anyone got a link?

The media in Toronto is very Jewy. Half the writers are rich jew's daughters doing a 'lifestyle' columns - it's weird that they feel so entitled to these positions.. Toronto used to be such a sober WASP town... but it's been totally judiazed over the last 25-30 years

unironically said

>being a noguns poorfag
lol

wtf are you talking about?

>(((Katz)))
>White
Womp womp that's where you're wrong Shlomo

A (R)PAL basically functions like doing the 4473 ahead of time.

I can order a firearm and ammo online from a retailer at the opposite end of the country and have it shipped to my door.

Pic related is "Non-restricted", the least non-antique class of firearm. In the US, you would need a 200$ tax stamp, register it and likely wait several months for the paperwork... IF your state allows NFA items, that is.

Attached: Dominion Arms Kodiak.jpg (930x430, 24K)

Everyone is on a watch list. Have you not been paying attention?

Wrong. THere's just no white canadians in toronto.

Crime yes, but they haven't matched the correlation to race in them neighborhoods.

Currently trying to map the police neighborhood to something on statcan

least restricted* non-antique class

Neato. Used to be able to have guns shipped to the door here before the Jews put a stop to it. At least you can still get one shipped to an FFL and then just do the paperwork there, and you can still order ammo online.

This.

>Julianna Kozis is the daughter of a coworker of mine. The dad also got shot.
>Then I'm at the mall 100 ft. From a fucking shooting.

This shit is now happening IN FRONT OF MY FACE. I'm shit-scared and don't even have a gun to defend myself.

Attached: Julianna Kozis.jpg (799x580, 45K)

>Blue eyes, German facial structure, light skin
>Not white because he his last name is supposedly Joooo

Attached: 1526667442549.png (211x239, 4K)

Don't FFL's charge out the ass for the 5 minutes of work on their part?

You also have to go during their business hours to pick it up, which sucks.

>you can still order ammo online
Not in California :^)

Post the link faggot

Guess where you just posted

YAAAS

I

WILL

GIVE

MY

LIFE

FOR

DIVERSITY

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

data.torontopolice.on.ca/datasets/neighbourhood-crime-rates-boundary-file-/data?geometry=-80.106,43.526,-78.455,43.873&selectedAttribute=Homicide_2017

Jesus, you're redder than the leaf on our flag.

Capitalize your I's and please attend secondary education/take an economics course, depressing the wages of the poorest and worst off economically can only lead to a fomentation growing amongst them against the new group.

Until we sort out the first nations issue in this country, let's not import more people with no respect for the people currently living here.

Didnt work last time either.

Attached: 1534616164139.png (500x457, 95K)

start with antique handguns and press your own bullets for em. While you're doing that, apply for licence so can get real guns.

Level 2 or 3A body armour would be more than adequate for the handguns used by gangbangers, if you're concerned. Not ideal, but if you're going to an area that is higher risk, then it might not be unwise.

Depends. It's usually pretty much nothing compared to the cost of the gun. And I also have to plan ahead to go to the liquor store or the fast food joint when it's open, so I'm not too mad I might not be able to impulse-buy a gun when I wake up at 3 in the morning and can't sleep.

ANYONE???

Attached: 9fu66c49ind01.png (2880x1800, 175K)

why the fuck would crime coverage be in the news? That's the kind of shit they try to cover up.

>Toronto
>shooting
I sense darkness

Attached: toronto_shooting.png (1269x661, 914K)

see

Acknowledging the problem calls for a solution. Real estate and bank Jews would lose a lot of money if herds of whites moved to outlying areas. So it's all "nothing to see here" and "but I thought you loved Beyonce???"

just say it's against your religion to show your face lol, watch Faith Goldy's video on how to get the loicence.

Thanks guy, doing gods work

PART & PARCEL

Attached: toronto_murder.png (1301x664, 650K)

Literally says black male in his twenties.
Gun is black btw

My gf works at Yorkdale (which is little more than a bazaar at this point). If anything ever happens to her im going full 1488.

StatCan datasets also

www12.statcan.gc.ca/datasets/Index-eng.cfm?Temporal=2016&Theme=-1&VNAMEE=&GA=3&S=0

Unleash the autism anons

I think it's racist to claim that black guns are scary.

hey, I usually see 2-3 Canadian boomers on the public transit.

also more datasets (where I'm now looking)

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/prof/search-recherche/lst/results-resultats.cfm?Lang=E&TABID=1&G=1&Geo1=&Code1=&Geo2=&Code2=&GEOCODE=35

feel bad for them. I heard toronto was a nice city some decades ago.

Lemme guess, leftist logic kicks in.. So all white south Africans, some of whom were there 200 years before the bantus, should have their land taken away without compensation and given to the bantus from central Africa?

Reminder: Jews installed communism into Africa.

Here's a video from 1983 of a fair that is notoriously overrun with chimps now to the point there's riots and shootings. It used to be a fun family friendly place. Look at this video and try to find one nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=L_xqD8ke2F8

I remember visiting Canada in the 80s. Can confirm it was wall-to-wall white people. Didn't think anything of it at the time, since, you know, that was normal.

Yeah well they were racist once remember?

I remember Toronto in the 90s and it's changed, it was a completely different feel

yeah, I wonder if they understand what's happening. I also work with 2 boomers, and they are clueless but not blind, as in they see that muzzies are starting shit and talk trash about Turdoe.

It's crazy when you think about it. I mean, there's nothing wrong to let some people from other places in the world switch countries, but we're talking domestic population replacement at a rate that's unheard of short of colonization or something like that.

it's crimes per 100,000 but there aren't even 100,000 people living on Greenland. If I remember correctly it's somewhere around 50,000 people, so the stats are a little messed up.

Attached: rr3543343.png (800x896, 222K)

That would be a fantastic project if you could complete it. I've done similar things for small areas (namely Ryerson Campus) and it is pretty striking

>oy vey oy vey oy vey how can i come up with statistics to defy reality oy vey

It'll take a few days at this rate. I have to link every police "neighborhood" to a census sub-division, then download that file manually, then link it.

We Canadaland where there is pretty much no domestic firearm ownership outside of gangs, so your statistic don't apply here burger.

meant this guys below

>supposedly
>Actually being an unironic Jew irl

GYS

Why so many murders in Greenland?

Canada has one of the highest lawful firearm ownership rates in the world, user. There are well over 2 million firearm licenses issued right now. Unless you're a NEET who never interacts with anyone, I can pretty much guarantee that you run into gun owners on a regular basis. Maybe the cashier at the grocery store, the bus driver, your family doctor, the mailman, the person walking their dog in front of your house in the morning... We're everywhere.

Attached: prohibited-and-restricted-firearms-by-province-2015.png (620x389, 22K)