DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE

THEY ARE SCARED, SIEG HEIL

youtube.com/watch?v=8K3027urTxo

Attached: 2200507_on-en-parle-a-berlin-chasses-a-limmigre-a-chemnitz-web-tete-0302172976048.jpg (1000x533, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Yovnlx_ziA
youtube.com/watch?v=uG9RPmGu1vg
youtu.be/oJF3HHbi3UQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=6Yovnlx_ziA

And of course they shut off the comments on the video..don't want the truth getting out!

Eastern germans are like niggers, they chimp out all the time. It doesn't mean shit and won't change shit.

Sage

Yeah they're scared shitless, every leftie is out on every social media scaremongering about "muh nazis", even saw some "muh gas chambers" on twatter. Not to mention the very intense damage control and shilling on Jow Forums

Hopefully they get the math correctly the next round so they can gas and burn 6 gorillian

brainwashed Germans love getting raped and stabbed.

Attached: 1535421462501.jpg (500x374, 45K)

Shouting "Germany for germans!" is radical. Interesting world.

DEATH TO SATANIC CLUB OF ROME

Did this happen today?

A couple days ago but there were more demonstrations after

If it doesn't mean shit then why is the lugenpresse reporting on it? Face it you turk roach Hitler's spirit is rising from the grave to save his people

Attached: 1535536874388.jpg (432x350, 46K)

Its too late.

Attached: Germony JUST.jpg (349x402, 45K)

His spirit awakens.

THE FIRE RISES
Get ready goys
Start lifting for Jesus

t. Sami Khedira

imagine chanting a slogan that literally occupied your country

France really deserves to die, sadly

that counter protest at the end looked really small

fuck off with your defeatism

Yeah the antifags were outnumbered almost 10 to 1

schwanz heil!

Don't worry, local left-wing political parties (SPD and Linke) plan to ship Germany for FREE (on their cost) to Chemnitz to "show flag" against the evil nazis. On top of that, the Toten Hosen, Kraftklub, Fettige Huren Sahnefilet and some other no-name punks will give a concert for the left masses (to spite evil nazis). Effectively, the Chemnitzers are wasting people's money.

>and that's a good thing

>these kinds of events have no place in a democratic society
Perhaps Germany should reconsider being a democratic society, then.

A fat fuck sand nigger complaining about Germans protesting after sand niggers kill a German

>pottery

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 4.45.00 PM.png (2320x1220, 2.95M)

kiss a German who defended a woman from being raped by said gang.

Soon(tm).

Attached: Deutschland Erwache!.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

*kill...

>it's getting late...

LUGENPRESSE

Can you guys just stop it I dont want another WW.

Man the fuck up or get out
youtube.com/watch?v=uG9RPmGu1vg

lol

You know how germans are they take everything to the extreme so can you help us this time and not watch passively?

You wouldn't believe how much I've done for the cause in the past. Wish others would do the same.

I will be as active as possible in helping them and myself since we have the same objective more or less

t.ahmed

Great another fool that wants to start a war.

Youre the brainwashed german.

Or a turk.

I can't figure out why they interview random africans about some local event in germany? Why don't they ask random americans, or chinese?

It doesn't matter what you want. .
This is democracy at work he he he

SIEG youtu.be/oJF3HHbi3UQ

Yes it can easily slip in a total dictatorship like before thats why it needs to be stopped.

>Wish others would do the same
We all do. Thank you for whatever you've done so far in the service of your volk

Attached: Rockwell Sacrifice.png (594x120, 17K)

Not a war, a cleansing

You will start another WW fuck this continent why cant it have peace for more than 5 decades.

>Romania
>asking for peace

Read For my Legionaries

Attached: 1533622537909.jpg (850x400, 74K)

You dont know whats like to have your country ravaged by war every couple of decades.

t, mehmet

I'll take poverty and strife over being replaced in my own nation. We're facing nothing short of the extermination of the European genome, you don't have a choice.

Attached: 33630-Thomas-Paine-Quote-If-there-must-be-trouble-let-it-be-in-my-day.jpg (3840x2160, 2M)

t. Kevin Hurensohn

This. When you have to fight a war on homesoil war loses its facade of nobility and glory very quickly.

But I do have if you people keep growing I will have to leave the continent to avoid whatever shit you will start again.

About fucking time.

Why would there be a war? Native Europeans don't really have serious issues with each other except a few individuals

The killed man was a cuban, but he defended a german woman from the sandniggers, so he deserves respect.

You think the hundreds of million of non European that are in the continent will just accept to leave? Also you think all European nations will start to help each other? No there will be multiple factions and war is inevitable.

Well sounds like you should pick a side instead of fleeing.

Are the protests still going on?

t. Otto al-Alghadi

There aren’t hundreds of millions, there is most likely one hundred million at most. Get ready brothers. We will make them pay.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&layout=mobile&client=mv-google&skipcontrinter=1

Attached: 3403ACDB-655F-4ED5-A573-54D3A09284F7.jpg (951x1024, 253K)

Why do the Germanized Slavs LARP as Germans?

The pure g*rmanics are a cucked race.

Attached: r1a w niemczech.jpg (480x519, 26K)

>Dance on the Grave

Attached: 5b8851a7789c8.jpg (659x933, 121K)

>ongoing invasion by brown horde
>peace
KYS you fucking drone from Romanian EU trollfarm

I choose the side that doesnt want war.
They are far more than that and why dont you start a war on your soil for once?

A true european would never put down their brothers, even if they have wronged them in the past. I assume your trolling but if not...

Attached: 7E4613A5-E6BE-4685-9029-32BA7B5F874A.jpg (192x192, 15K)

>DW
>Nazi protests
fucking DW kikes

>You think the hundreds of million of non European that are in the continent will just accept to leave?
Some will. Those who won't will not be in a position of force. It won't be a war.
>Also you think all European nations will start to help each other?
Yes. I live close to Germany and Switzerland and I would volunteer in a heartbeat if they needed outside help.
>No there will be multiple factions and war is inevitable.
A cleansing is inevitable

its too late. this whole fucking world will be bathed with the blood of the white nation wreckers.
far too long they shoved their despicable culture onto us all. its time for all non whites to stand up and slaughter the whites in revenge.

Not even fucking close.
So if the choice is war or your people being killed, you would choose suicide?

I hate germans because they are the main exporters of degeneracy into Europe.

Nearly all the leftist media in Poland are german-owned.

Also a Polish nationalist and a German nationalist will NEVER be friends. This is because the germans want to genocide Poles and steal our rightful lands in the west.

traitor

Attached: teleport sich hinter dich.jpg (634x727, 66K)

>despicable culture
>uses products of white man's culture
FUCK YOU.

Nationalism is evolving, never say never

What you will do is not important but what the governments would do and as it stands your political leaders are all left wing and if for some reason a racial based party would take power in Germany and impose mass deportation and killing you will have a war.
Why dont you americans start it first? Go outside and start bombing your own cities and see how it feels to be afraid to not get killed.

There are at least one hundred million non Europeans living in this continent and there are always other solutions besides war.

>uses products of white man's culture
the best way to kill your enemy is killing them with their own weapons. its the most insulting thing imaginable.

>and impose mass deportation and killing you will have a war.
By what train of thought do you go from one to the other?

well done.
europe for europeans

Try it, nigger. Can't wait for the day we get to go door to door removing you subhumans from your undeserved place in our civilization.

>there are always other solutions besides war.
Mass deporation, then systematic liquidation of the ones who resist.

What do you mean? most corporations are international these days. Look at the credits under the products from Microsoft, Apple or even the credits people behind the scenes that worked on films. You're bound to see surnames from all over the world. "white's man's products", more like mutt products LOL

Based. What is this clip from?

Because people will not accept to be forced from the country they were born so civil unrest possible rebellion, how do you deal with such things? By throwing leaflets at them?

>killing
kek, you wish

This isn't a war, just ethnic cleansing

Which will lead to war thats what I am saying.
You dont know what you talk about you think it will just be some kind of a cake walk? I swear to God you Westerners are delusional.

>its afraid

>There are at least one hundred million non Europeans living in this continent
Are you retarded? That is the most absurd overestimation I have ever heard. A simple google search would have saved you from embarassing yourself.
> there are always other solutions besides war
This is objectively wrong. If you are invaded by a hostile force you have no option than war. The only other one is surrender.

He didn't defend a woman from getting raped, that story was made up like he was stabbed 25 times.

He just got into a fight with refugees and died.
Nazis are pros in spreading fake news.

And again you niggers don't know eastern germany. They used to burn down refugee asylum homes every day in the 90s. Nothing will happen that didn't happen before.

user, you speak about the implementation not the idea behind it. Idea that is rooted in the white man's culture and creativity.
Btw, those products are getting shittier the more subhuman fingers touch the idea.

Shitskins may be numerous but they're still a fairly small minority compared to natives. Natives will have the army and police forces behind them, and in France at least most civilian gun owners are also natives.

And Africa for Africans.

Attached: white myth.jpg (537x715, 64K)

I always thought we did a poor job in GDR. Guess it wasn't all that bad after all.

Africa is for Chinese.

>you wish
I did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack

>Are you retarded? That is the most absurd overestimation I have ever heard. A simple google search would have saved you from embarassing yourself.
Its the truth each Western nation is under 80% ethnic at this point.
>This is objectively wrong. If you are invaded by a hostile force you have no option than war. The only other one is surrender.
There are other peaceful ways of solving the problem.
Nonsense more than half of your own ethnics will be against you and that is without touching foreign intervention and trade sanctions.

Which Africans?

The Khoi-San people are the natives of South Africa, but they are only a slight minority of the country nowadays, the most of blacks being descended from the invaders who arrived AFTER the Dutch colonists.

>'Nazi' protests
>they're flying the nu-German flag

>more than half of your own ethnics will be against you
This is some very wild speculation. "Tolerance" is not "love".
>foreign intervention
From where?

Don't be a faggot, Vee. Romania won't even be involved.

So you are speaking from the grave?

It's not too late yet, but the window of opportunity for a white chimpout is closing in many countries.

Attached: temp_100.png (1080x478, 681K)