WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS THIS???

Navy drag queen entertains the troops.
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/navy-drag-queen-harpy-daniels-serving-looks-country-n905056

Attached: navy-drag-queen.jpg (1240x828, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-crossing_ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY IS THIS SHIT GETTING NORMALIZED
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

IN THE NAVYYY

Attached: pol.jpg (746x500, 74K)

Navy was always super gay
British navy was so gay during wwi and wwii they couldn't reprimand them because otherwise they'd have too few sailors

It's the Navy, they'd probably fuck it anyways

Everyone around him looks astonished and uncomfortable

>troops

Where are the troops? those are all janitor-material

This is what happens when you get rid of hazing.

I'm sure 90% of the people are only there to get some cake.

Everyone already calls the Navy a bunch of fags, this isn't going to help their reputation.

The Navy has always been like this

Attached: img.jpg (903x1191, 351K)

>I just wanted to shoot some fuckers.

Attached: image.jpg (509x488, 44K)

It's the Navy's new theme song, they're the gayest of all military branches, so it's fitting.

Modern term for sodomite = american.

That's just Gary Busey

Attached: busey_undersiege.jpg (1000x750, 204K)

This is such progress. 25 years ago, you would have to go to Castro Street in San Francisco or Christopher Street in New York to see a drag show like this. Now the US taxpayer is bankrolling the fine drag show of this morale officer. Vogue, girl!

Jewish demoralization

Wow that's some of the gayest shit I've ever seen

the navy has always been full of fags, duh.

actually, let me take that back:

*the military* has always been full of fags. all over the world. all fags.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line-crossing_ceremony

This has been going on for centuries now
Men putting buckets on head with mops as hair.

you made this thread earlier today you troglodyte

They look pissed and not entertained. Tranny's doing damage control itt

This is what Jews do to everything they are allowed contact with.

Thats Mattis's favorite piece of boypussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

>WHY IS THIS SHIT GETTING NORMALIZED
>I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
This. I am so sick of this. I am sick of seeing men walking around dressed as women and I am sick of seeing women walking around dressed as men. Keep it behind closed doors in private and stop advertising it!

Mattis is so gay. But he's /ourgay/

No I didn't you fucking mouthbreather.
>literally just got home from work

>i was told we were gonna launch nukes at people
>maybe i should have joined the air force

>civilian attire

This faggot is literally holding up their liberty. No one wants to be there, this is some bullshit all hands event that was called on the 1MC as they were changing to leave.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE LEFT DOING TO MY NAVY GOD DAMN IT.

look closely at the belt buckle

that's just a YN trying to get out of productive work

>all hands report to the chow deck to watch some fruitcake tuck his dick and sing show tunes

Attached: bulger.jpg (800x500, 47K)

Attached: 1535662711891.jpg 2018-08-30 16-42-31.jpg (506x717, 286K)

He's just trying to get a Section 8 psycho discharge.

Attached: klinger.jpg (500x333, 43K)

Like anyone on this website is old enough to remember busey

yep, it's disgusting. and that coming from a dirty ex navy transfreak.

Whenever I see things like this, I go through three steps.
1. "I hope this isn't my country"
2. If it is, skip this step, otherwise feel immense relief
3. Anger

mutts are degenerate israel worshipping parasites, who would have guessed?

Its no better here senpai, desu

Attached: 1524275870487.png (540x424, 366K)

Attached: delusional.jpg (730x1211, 297K)

Thanks McCain

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-095208_Chrome.jpg (1514x1983, 771K)

Of the nineteen people who's faces can be at least partially seen, only three women look like they could be entertained (two smiling and a third that could be a smile or a grimace). Everyone else looks uncomfortable or apathetic. Are you sure it is "entertaining" the troops? They seem like they are waiting for the show to end.

They do some ceremony when they cross over the equator that involves a drag show, long standing Navy tradition.

steve harvey in the bottom left

>girl
Delusional. Drag =guy in girls clothes. It's not a tranny you assfucker

that guys looks part of the performance though. mic stand and the way he's dressed.

I'm old enough to remember if you did this kind of shit you'd get reprimands and shit duties for the entirety of your deployment.
>t. Navy vet 1996-2000

It doesn't take a body language expert to see that. But it would be amazing to hear one break down each sailors EXPRESSION

Probably, wait you're stationed in japan? I never got the chance how is it? and what base you at?

he's likely the MWR representative, it's just a collateral duty. you host events like lip sync contests and bingo nights.

I didn't realize this is the Ronald Reagan. I've got a realistic chance of meeting this person out in town, this is too surreal.

Navy veteran here, I'd let that thing blow me any day. Might even fuck it if it has a nice clean butthole.

> WHEN THE LEFT HAS BEEN TURNING THE WAR FIGHTING FORCE INTO A TRANNY FACTORY

They look uncomfortable.

>You MUST accept a faggot that makes everyone uncomfortable
>OK now go haze the the guy who keeps to himself
okkkkkkkkkkkkkay

Yokosuka, same base the ship in the OP is stationed.

Japan's great to visit, wouldn't want to live here though. Low crime rates, considerate population that dresses conservatively, great food... Less anime presence than you'd expect if you watch anime. Foreigners are handled tactfully (sometimes curtly) and at arm's length. Great example of a functional ethnostate.

Looks like an sjw fest there. If Russia and China team up, you guys are really fucked.

When we were working on a carrier, we would crossdress for fun and pretend to hump each other. It was a fun thing to parody fags but never taken seriously.

You do what you can for fun when you're on a ship with a thousand men and like 10 women who only top ranked officers had access to. Army and marine get to drink and fuck 3rd world pussy daily.

Not posting the Blackadder crossdressing episode

The Navy is a pretty gay branch, senpai. I don't see how this surprises you I mean wtf do they even do besides sail around the world?

>boatchucks

This is the Navy. The joke is that you have no idea how common acting like a degenerate retard with no morals is when you're on a ship at sea for five months at a time.

RUSSIA IS FUCKED

Am I supposed to be more outraged by the tranny or the sailors in the background?

Jesus Christ Im doubting even the 56% at this point. There's like three whites in that picture and one of them is a tranny.

They all look really entertained, don't they? How embarrassing. All these men (and women) look like clowns because of this fag. I feel bad for them.

>some of those confused, awkward faces
I can speak from experience the military more or less makes you to attend a lot of things otherwise your command will fuck you over every chance they get in retaliation. Also my last year in (Army 2015) one thing that really pissed me off was they brought our PT formation down to the gym to attend a seminar about gay/trans acceptance before we even had breakfast. The military fucking sucks boys, don't even bother unless we got a war going on because garrison life licks balls and the military "culture" is a fucking joke in the modern military. The Marines is probably the only branch that's still a good experience,

did you just assume her gender?

Kill people

They are really pushing this shit now good god. Shit is fuked uped. The US without doubt collapsing.

Sweet kicks on that negro gentleman. Sometimes I wish I could pull off wearing high-tops.

why does it look worse than a blowup doll?

Yes, being poor, coffee colored and serving in the armed forces do tend to go together, well done for noticing. Perhaps a picture of a room full of whites enjoying a game of bingo will change your opinion of a country of hundreds of millions and stop you being a neurotic cunt.

As a former nuke sailor on CVN-75, I fail to see what is abnormal about a ladyboy entertaining folks out at sea.
Wouldn’t expect this behavior from airdales, though, desu.

Attached: air force.webm (718x404, 1.55M)

teachers are saying they will keep teaching the current sex Ed program (i.e normalizing transgender by telling 8 year olds how it's a good thing and teaching girls that virtually all sex is rape) in Ontario despite Doug ford taking that shit out and reverting to the 1998 version of the sex Ed program. People are freaking out saying it's inhumane. Sex Ed is supposed to be strictly clinical.

This is America

Because 20 years ago the military would support a revolution against a corrupt government
Solution?
>corrupt the military.

Basic shit, people; try to keep up.

After 9/11 the military realized liberals never gave a shit about the millions who were killed in Southeast Asia and most liberals will sacrifice any foreigners as long as the military helps with selfish domestic political agendas like normalizing homosexuality or helping with gender equality.

By compromising with liberals on their selfish petty domestic political agendas the military gained 99% support in every single poll and trillions of untouchable government dollars along with endless wars they keep them perpetually relevant.

Some may be confused since the military isn't actively political in domestic politics but both sides of the political spectrum have made the military sacrosanct and impossible to criticize. They then associate themselves with it so that authority rubs off on them.

>entertains the troops
Their faces would imply otherwise.

Rewrite to learn to gas 6.000.000

Mental Health Facilities in dire need of finding and being built to put these Fuckers in!!! Navy court-martial??? Who's the Barry Obama appointee allowing this????? Fire all these fuckers Now!!!

Don't push your navy faggotry onto us homo.

Attached: 2018-08-30 19_12_09-_pol_ - WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK IS THIS___ - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (104x204, 52K)

>the absolute state of U.S navy
You brought this on yourselves, burgers, bad thing is you're bringing that shit all over the west as well.

>t. Navy vet 1996-2000
>vet
fucksake, lad. we have people here serving for 20 years plus wartime in some cases and they don't call themselves veterans.

This is why leviticus says the death penalty.

THIS. IS. WHY.

Doing what? Professional drinkers? Olive patrol?

>we would crossdress for fun and pretend to hump each other.
what the fuck man?

Attached: wgog.jpg (855x682, 63K)

You've apparently never seen what squids do when they sail across the equator....

>t. Slimy Pollywog

Attached: 1.jpg (90x93, 9K)

oh how I wish that webm ended with the jet shooting that thing

what the hell are we even fighting for

What is straight in the army is gay in civilian, what is straight in airforces is gay in army, what is straight in navy is gay everywhere.

>Daisy's brother

That and Top Gun volleyball scene.

The whole thing needs to crash and burn god damnit. The Global political establishment, the global order, the global media, and the global economy. Fuck it all.

Attached: Joshua J. Kelley, from Berwick, Pennsylvania.jpg (360x472, 26K)

Call me when we get space faggots piloting giant fucking mechs.

Attached: bobby_11.jpg (640x372, 71K)

Great.

Attached: spenser_rapone_1800.png (621x414, 147K)

The lads always engage in a bit of racy humor in the military. This guy happens to be gay, but that shouldn't matter. What gives, pol?

She looks like she can move