Yorkdale Mall Shooting

If the Danforth shooting didn't make you realize they are coming for your guns, you ain't seen nothing yet

Attached: oof.jpg (590x350, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NvIJvPj_pjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRAAAAP

canada is a bronfman state

TOPKEK lost!!

Not again.

Attached: Untitled.png (237x206, 8K)

I'm just going to shop online from now on. I went to Eaton Center and almost had a panic attack it was so 'diverse'.

/thread

I swear I see that lime green Accord in that lot every time I go there.

What if i told you mall employees park somewhere too?

White people do not go to malls anymore.

Expect your typically replies from likes of John "Take'Em" Tory, Andrea Horwath, And Justin Trudeau...

that's a civic
and it belongs to

>I had a panic attack because I was around people who dont look like me
Imagine being this much of an incel.

Amazon has helped separate the middle and upper classes (people with credit) from the lower classes (thugs and thieves who never paid a bill in their life). For this I would like to bless Bezos the Destroyer. The more "diversified" our countries become, the more physically isolated we have to be to remain safe from the dindu hordes.

>Some negro shoots up a shithole mall with an illegal firearm
>better punish legally owned firearms

The absolute state of this country

maybe 'panic attack' is hyperbole, but not wanting to be any where near the enemy is understandable.

Where do you think he works? Sport Chek? Probably a manager to buy a new car like that. Though he does seem to put in a ton of hours.

In the Vatican-owned British Commonwealth gun ownership is very much despised. Our Illuminated forefathers understood this and separated from you scoundrels. Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand

Why don't we just make Toronto a gun free zone

It's not happening my dude.

Attached: 1535663944486.png (1156x2031, 290K)

This wasn’t some sandnigger like the Danforth, this is just standard nigging that is part and parcel. The pavement apes like to hang out at Yorkdale for some reason. Probably shoplifting or something.

>just gang related nothing to fear

BRRRRT

youtu.be/NvIJvPj_pjE

so just blacks? how you enjoying em leafs?

What does not liking being around niggers have to do with being an involuntary celibate?

>shooting
>no injuries

Why is this even news?

>Yorkdale
>shooting
>again

Vaughn Outlet Mall has also experienced shootings.

You can always wager the probability of a shooting at a Canadian mall by the proportion of how many diversity-Canadians shop/loiter there.

Can't be that because I was in Japan and was totally at peace.

No one even got hurt in this. Notice how the Canadian media now report on EVERY SINGLE shooting incident? Clearly trying to create a hysteria just as they simultaneously push the handgun/"assault weapon" ban.

Based!!!

Damn. It's like a Macy's white sale.

>Canadian gun grab

We welcome all you gun loving, red-pilled canucks south of your border where you belong.

>I am surrounded by foreigners who hate me in my own country

Id say thats cause for internal panic

DUDE!

weird how all these gangs sprung up all around the same time in the last 5 years.

Why do only American shootings get pinned
>hmmmm