The right needs to be open to mexicans

Apparently, if all trends continue, Mexicans will turn Texas into a blue state within a couple of decades or less. This means the communist democrates take over america.

I dont understand why the right hates Mexican. Sure they listen to shitty music and drive stupid trucks, but white people do that shit to.

By any metric of conservative values: work ethic, family unity, traditional gender roles and men respecting themselves, Mexicans are at bare minimum on par with whites and, at least here in America, i would say they are superior when it comes to upholding the above values.

If Conservatives focused on praising the Mexicans for being strong hard working people then the dynamics of the electoral college would be turned upside down and the right instantly takes over the country.

I understand that there is a lot of trash within the Mexican community, just as there is in the white community and all communities for that matter, especially the black community.

And dont give me shit about Mexicans are criminal. They are criminals because a bunch of lazy spoiled white people in our country who have too much money have fueled a global drug empire and destroyed there country. And any argument that "white culture" is being destroyed by Mexicans is just down right silly. White people are destroying their own culture.

But i dont get it. I have worked with Mexicans on numerous occasions and i respect your average Mexican much more than your average white american.

So whats the deal guys?

And all response which reference "whites" need to remember that hipsters and suburban idiots are the majority of the white demographic..

Attached: 200280664-001.jpg (1600x1066, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.urban.org/features/latino-criminal-justice-data/
google.com/amp/s/articles.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/black_and_white_alabama_prison.amp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: jeb.jpg (258x195, 9K)

Mexicans vote for gibs me dats and mass immigration. We're trying to get the neocons out of the party and get the republican ticket away from pseudo slave labor devaluing the working class.

I dont get your point....

That is a picture of some random family in the great depression.

Ya see a long long time ago people had to work for what they had and they didnt have much.

Today white people are bitching because others are doing the jobs that are beneith them.

Very few who bitch about mexicans taking jobs have ever used a fucking shovel for 10 hours a day.

Ya see the white demographic in america has gotten weak and lazy. Mexicans come over here and beat us at our own game using our rules and they are just willing to do more for less.

Ya see user, you are spoiled. Thats why you are complaining. You are not strong enough of a man to do what Mexicans do.

Mexicans come over here, work their asses off, save money, pay for shit cash and build a life for themselves in the true american image.

While lazy fucks like yourself waste your money on dumb shit while you continue to get softer and softer in your A/C.

Man up and beat them at the game that we invented called capitalism.

Attached: 6hRvTMYsHg10gocZSdE.jpg (467x367, 82K)

Attached: jeb2016.jpg (640x384, 26K)

Pic related is what the alt-right means with maga lmao and you dumbasses support it.

>cucking to mexicans
Jow Forums is over

>If Conservatives focused on praising the Mexicans for being strong hard working people then the dynamics of the electoral college would be turned upside down and the right instantly takes over the country.

yeah, you keep telling yourself that. retard.

I unironically have no problem with Mexicans (who come here legally).

t. mexican

Make a argument. Seriously. You are an idiot who uses images that don't make any sense to rally stupid people into thinking your cool.

apps.urban.org/features/latino-criminal-justice-data/
google.com/amp/s/articles.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/black_and_white_alabama_prison.amp
Why aren't latinos honest about their crime rate?
Weird isn't it?

if i have single-handedly destroyed pol then this website isn't what people cut it out to be.

Simple arguments. and i get nothing but jeb memes and people throwing the word "cuck" around because they don't know what to do when group think is confronted.

Your a joke user.

once again. no logic or argument

>they're natural conservatives goy

You're retarded enough to advice white americans of making alliance with a population which has the birthrate to replace them.
Maybe making alliances with other races would make more sense since only hispanics are the biggest threat to whites as a majority but you're clearly a latino claiming to be white so you would not understand.

Attached: 1515719078207.jpg (691x547, 55K)

and the immigration process needs to be corrected and we need to uphold whatever laws our immigration policy has on the books in the mean time. sure

>but muh based latinos

You act like a race war isn't inevitable regardless of what happens. Multiculturalism is one of the most unnatural things imaginable. It doesn't work. Without an authoritarian government at least.

This. Blacks will never replace whites in America.

Mainly German and British. My family lineage can be traced back to the mid 1600s

I hate beaners more than niggers. They're the bigger threat even if they can be better people.

>traced back to Mexico

The right is open to "Hispanics". I should since I am one of them.

Attached: 1512097232120.png (847x738, 53K)

Your mom?

Attached: 1512258330523.jpg (604x453, 54K)

Karl Rove, is that you?

We are open to Mexicans and all races, all religions, LGBT as well.
What we are NOT OPEN to are people violating our laws, specifically the border/immigration policy.
Your legal? Cool, welcome to the US! If not GTFO.
Illegal immigrant =/= mexican

Mexicans pretty cool people. They hardly get any representation in the media or Hollywood but not as worst Asians who almost barely exist in media. I wish they didn't age like milk and let themselves go so easily.

Attached: family.jpg (600x398, 55K)

they are a threat because we are lazy and our family unity has been destroyed. They are out producing use because our own culture has been destroyed. Yet we all keep sending our children to the public education system.

Stop blaming Mexicans for white Americans own internal problems.

You ever heard the phrase "police your own"?

Wrong picture

Attached: 1512099523774.jpg (1024x525, 137K)

The only people who don't dislike Mexicans are themselves and people who don't have to live near them

They already self segregate a lot and they clearly don't want to mix with whites, unlike hispanics. Hoteps would be better allies than hispanics who've the power to replace whites.

The right doesn't hate minorities, it hates minorities that are here illegally or who are being given gibsmedats by democratic policies to incentivize them to vote for leftists, which works because they're from "cultures" where nepotism is an acceptable practice.

The problem is that they're ugly and tend to make everything around them corny and ugly as fuck.

Attached: 1512098362152m.jpg (1024x460, 88K)

You caught me. Now make an argument

Attached: asdasdafgwreg.jpg (218x232, 6K)

Agreed

Nope. Yours?

This something I never understood with white people. Why are the soo scared of having a large family or extended family. Why are they afraid of having more than 2 children per family.

Attached: 6415734831_3ba4506661_b.jpg (1024x768, 435K)

>they are a threat because we are lazy and our family unity has been destroyed
Not really, whites have been a majority again when it come to birthrate, it's just that hispanics are anormals when it come to reproductions, the birthrate is actually normal for whites.
>Stop blaming Mexicans for white Americans own internal problems.
>being this cucked

I never thought people could actually like Mexicans till I came here.

Do you know what paragraph is? The problem with MEXICANS is they score a smidgeon higher than blacks on intelligence tests(MUCH lower than Whites and Asians) and have NO excuse for it. You're not hard-workers either. That is a psyop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1521733405400.png (1152x874, 88K)

who wants to import millions of ugly, fat, stupid and loud brown people that are corny as fuck and tend to think like teenagers their entire lives?

Attached: mexican-nn1.jpg (240x300, 16K)

The longer the right pretends that the future isn’t brown, the more impossible it will be to ever have a semblance of power ever again.

Shit just imagine if the left stopped going after guns and the 2A, they’d never lose another election

Attached: 1517972943094.png (686x366, 93K)

>mexicans are cools

Attached: crime.gif (500x297, 118K)

>Mexicans vote for gibs me dats
Total bullshit, there's generally social taboo in Hispanic culture against taking handouts and not working hard. In any case, the largest "gib me dat" voting block is the military industrial complex.

>another civiccuck lover thread.
Wew, you faggots have been trying this hard for the past few days.
The fire rises and you faggots can't stop it.

Attached: 1535658630153.gif (390x340, 539K)

Mexicans could adopt all of our values, but they will never be us. The protection of our heritage and our people is what matters.

>I know you are but what am I?
Typical childish beaner

wrong. i live in NM and every motherfucker in this state is receiving some government handout.

You have never worked with mexicans. This is obvious. They would work you into the ground with a smile on there face.

Dont come at me with some IQ score bullshit. You know how many people have high IQs but say and believe the dumbest bullshit ever. A fucking shitton

Smarter people breed less, or not at all.

You are a liar. I know a Mexican guy on FAFSA, disability, lives in a 500k house with his parents, and is fat.

Maybe cooperating with groups who clearly don't want to literally replaces whites would make more sense right?

Again, a paragraph. I was in the Marine infantry. Mexicans working hard is a MEME. Whites and Asians worked the hardest.

>The longer the right pretends that the future isn’t brown
When whites and beans race mix it's you that gets bleached

They are coming whether we like it or not

I'm trying to make a political argument here

but it appears many on this boards brains have rotted from shit memes and group think

Exactly wrong. It's promoted by their culture as part of vatican 2. Basically every hispanic woman is a fat single mom on welfare.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_theology

*aka a glorified janitor

Maybe white people should study how the other races are doing it instead of crying muh muh white genocide. Look at varg and his family of 6 kids. You faggots are soo scared of rising kids or being parents in general.

Attached: jacqueline-with-her-family-puentecitos-el-salvador-cafod.jpg (4272x2848, 1.57M)

fuck off.

>They would work you into the ground with a smile on there face.
I've been waiting for the day I see one that works harder than me and the 5 other whites and the jobsite

fuck you beaner

>FAFSA, disability
Ohh wow, an anecdotal report, I guess you aren't into science much.

OP is an obvious shitskin

Also:
>some bullshit excuse about how IQ hurts your feelings
Prepare for (You)s

Attached: DVcNW9FVQAAlavS.jpg (1024x762, 79K)

Are you serious? The statistics are on MY side.

Regan was garbage and the right needs to stop holding him up as a demi-god

And that mis-quote is a quote from johnson about black voters

>fuck off.
Ohh did the pampered government contractor get called out for his welfare queen job?

>coming whether we like it or not
Might as well roll over and give up :^). No use pushing back, just let the Mexicans win. They will treat you whites well, trust us.

Attached: 1535419509438.jpg (518x462, 109K)

Fuck entirely off forever

Attached: Per Capita Lifetime Financial Impact.jpg (1026x768, 63K)

>el goblinos
Whites americans have a normal birthrate which allow them to provide everything their children need beside living in literal shit like hispanics.
Maybe you should respond to these posts before bragging out about families

>The statistics are on MY side
Provide them you cargo cult science moonbat.

Honest question. Why don't mexicans stay in Mexico? Do they hate their own country?

Everything about white culture currently is a disgrace to the heritage of white people. If that is the case then we need to fix ourselves first.

>the right needs to stop holding him up as a demi-god
The right that likes Regan agrees with you on reaching out to beaners

>I'm trying to make a political argument here

We understand your argument and it's civic nationalism. Doesn't matter how much coddling or lip service you give to Mexicans. They vote based on what's best for their people. Not what's best for America.

Look at the graphs posted immediately before and several posts after my post. Pathetic dude.

Attached: 1517975087242m.jpg (308x1024, 67K)

SIP

Attached: e64.jpg (574x511, 42K)

I dunno how you guys could trust these stats.
Whites positive impacts on budget should be much higher, we know with articles like this that stats involving hispanics aren't truly credible.

It has less infrastructure than yours and the peso is shit. They all hate America and try to turn into a barrio like home when they get here

Not really, Mexicans pride themselves on getting gibs
>t. Mexican

>allow them to provide everything their children need
You realize for 99% of human history, having children was considered wealth, because the children help raise the other children and take care of parents in old age. Just because you've been alienated from the land and turned into a wage slave by bullshit British philosophies that have no place in America, doesn't mean other people don't get it.

I see 3 future gang bangers and 3 future whores with rank pussies

Maybe white americans should just genocide every shitskin from the american continent. Why the fuck do we have to compete with 80 iq spiclets when we're so obviously superior?

Most mexicans are just criminals or wannabe criminals/niggers.
Unironically the best ones are the whitest ones which are in the most part the most educated or rich. But of course, they are not the ones coming to America. Mexico only send their nigger tier mexicans here. Not all of them are shit, but most of them are. Those brown frog-like women selling food stamps or those wannabe niggers selling drugs.

Sadly you are wrong. I don't have a problem with them personally, but they are being used as a means of subsidized wage suppression.

Attached: immigrants_kids.jpg (400x316, 24K)

You seriously say that after the pic in your initial reply? Lol.

Well buddy there isn't all that much working going on in the Marine infantry. Try again.

When you aren't walking around waiting to get shot at your just bored sitting around waiting to get shot at. And if your in garrison then you are just waiting...

A lot of jacking off and fart jokes. That isn't what i would call hard work. Try again

That's a dumb meme, stop blaming nonwhite for your problems in life. White people clearly have shitty family planning, strategies and values. White people now a days just see kids as an investment instead of a extention of themselves. Most people that advocate for not wanting kid and traveling around the world is white people.

Attached: 4-4.jpg (800x643, 75K)

HAHA.. This picture reminds me of this one time i almost got with this Peruvian bitch... Except, Regarding the bitch in the pink shirt...

That would have been me, except i would have had my fuckin shirt off and my pink-ass beer belly hangin out.. Her fuckin grandma would be gasping for air and shit... Saying "I never made no tortillas like that".. What is my grand daughter doing these days with the faggot white kids??

well if anything he has just embraced white culture

Yeah that beaner mother was acting like degenerate whore in front of her child