Why do Americans muiltate male babies?

What is the obsession with mutilating baby penis in America?
T
he foreskin serves many functions and cutting it off is just cruel.

Cutting it off leads to a desensitized penis and not only that the foreskin absorbs them sweet pussy juices which contain neurohormones such as pitocin and vasopressin which have been associated with bonding and is thought to trigger protective behavior among males for their partners.

In other words if you had your penis mutilated you will never experience what sex is supposed to feel like.

Attached: haha benis.png (620x626, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/restoration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Feel like branded cattle
Feels bad man

To please their (((master)))

Attached: 1511585495785.jpg (689x758, 101K)

Jews convinced Puritans that it would stop their sons from whacking off

It is how Jews mark their servants.

think only whites and blacks do this. im hispanic and most others i no are uncut except for a very small minority

mutilated murican here. I asked my mom why she let the jews take my foreskin and she said because its cleaner. (((misinformation))) is our issue here. we need to wake up the masses.

Solid theory, how do cut fags even have a wank?
i just get my dick out and have a good old tug, do they have to like soak their dicks in lube to be able to wank?

No, it's just the same. Sometimes we use Vaseline

haha faggot I pulled mine off progressively over the course of 5 years when I was 9

So she made it so you will never experience what sex will feel like because she wasnt confident in your ability to pull your foreskin over your knob and clean it when you shower?
Harsh, should tell her you want to cut her clit off because you are afraid her pussy will smell like fish if she gets wet.

>cut off the foreskin of babies and sell it to a cosmetics company
>pump 8 year olds full of hrt to give them micro penises
>cut off the micro penis at 17 and sell it to Foster Farms
Who cares about all that when there are like women dying of breast cancer in Saudi Arabia and stuff?

Attached: 1525946816685.jpg (640x604, 35K)

nahh. we can still tug. we just do not get the full pleasure of the extra nerve endings and that ant eater snout

jews

lmao. moms way to innocent and pure to say such horrible things too.

its cleaner if you're homeless and never shower

well you would only be able to wank the shaft right?
i can't imagine trying to make myself cum without stimulating the knob a bit if ya know what i mean?
with foreskin my whole hand is tenderizing that bad boy with each up and down stroke

who wants to throw in on some billboards?
CIRCUMCISION IS CHILD ABUSE or something?
ideas?

Attached: Nasim69.png (554x364, 109K)

it works but in no way can be as pleasurable ):
i researched the hell out of this not long ago because we are expecting and i want whats best for my children.

Fun fact, any girl i have ever been with that had a preference for cut dick was a starfish that just wanted to be fucked for 2 hours while doing nothing.
any girl i have been with that loved that natural dick was a fucking wild woman in the bedroom.

Make sure the chain ends with you, crippledick

don't cut their dick.
Be supportive and a good father.
When your son asks for help because his forskin hurts tell him why, foreskin is actually attaches to the knob until around puberty and it fucking stings when it comes unstuck.
very confusing time for young boys.

>skin a baby's penis like a banana
How the fuck anyone outside the Middle East thinks this is a good idea is mindblowing. Congrats cutfags - you are in the same tribe as African spearchuckers and desert Arabs.

>Solid theory, how do cut fags even have a wank?
Angry, rage-filled friction. I'd love a study on cut VS uncut rape rates.

nah i have good genes
.did not know about the foreskin ache. thanks mate!

And by that I mean that I have a feeling that circumcision causes an association of violence to pleasure which could result in increased aggression and through that a greater likelihood to engage in violent rape.

A girl once told me sex with uncut men sucks. Says that cut men can usually last longer. Her reasoning was that cut men are used to feeling friction on the head because its always exposed, and therefore don't cum as fast. Not sure if true though.

That sting is horrible and hurts for weeks, can't imagine how much it hurts to cut off forskin.

see

true or not. we are missing out. "The foreskin, containing 20,000 nerve endings as opposed to the 8,000 in a clitoris, is a highly sensitive, functioning part of the male anatomy"

Probably explains why there are so many men in America that don't really respect their wives/girlfriends as well considering it absorbs juices that literally trigger primal instincts in your cave man brain that say "i need to protect this thing"

these threads always depress me for being branded by the jew
anything I can do?

Attached: 1534656711534.jpg (503x550, 57K)

*pssht*
*sips*

Attached: 1534356221896.jpg (480x360, 67K)

cirp.org/library/restoration/

Jewish tricks, mate. But there is a whole new generation that are rejecting this middle easten practice.

Being a cut American, I wouldn't know the difference. I used to think only blacks were uncut, only because going piss in the school bathroom and seeing. They usually always had outy belly buttons too.
I later learned the reason for both. There was once the school slut that was going to fuck the popular Chad until she seen his uncut dick. Then then told everyone his cock looked like a retarded elephant trunk. I think Americans just expect to see a cut cock.

Yeah sure keep telling yourself that user I'm sure it works well with the ladies last i heard having the foreskin is a mood killer plus it's painful for them to be fucked by any one who still has it.

lol did you just try and tell me a body part designed by evolution to make the motions of sex more fluid hurts women?

Nice try cut fag.
The foreskin literally helps the penis enter and exit the vagina easier.

When I had my son I demanded he stay uncircumcised. I caught shit from EVERY single member of my family and my wife's. I mean just caught absolute shit it wouldn't end. Any time any where that's all anyone could talk about when we had him with us. Everyone was trying to make me out to be an idiot, and put ideas in my wife's head that I was a moron. When he was 2 or 3 months old he got RSV and had to be admitted to the hospital and everyone in the hospital gave me shit too. My wife doesn't know shit and everyone was shaming her about it too. I could of cared less about what people thought but it was really bothering her. Finally I caved so when he was in the hospital for RSV they circumcised him at 2 months old. I still regret it but what the fuck ever if my son ever has a problem with it he can take that up with his mom I fought hard to stop it.

Because we don't like covering our heads

I'm cut but i have super bad premature ejaculation

Way to cuck out.

Youre a fucking weak faggot and i have no respect for you. Not because you got your son snipped but because you caved to literal peer pressure about what to do with YOUR OWN CHILD. Make your own decisions for your own offsprings

eh if his wife was becoming a fucking bitch and it was either that or have a failed marriage then I wouldn't call him a weak faggot, but his wife is. Just that he didn't have the will and the patience to reason with his wife.

If I were your son I would hate you for not telling your fucking wife that mutilating your sons dick is wrong.

How people like Andrew Freedman aren't killed in the open is beyond me.

In many cases it isn't but who fucking cares what women want if it means a ruined dick?

so he just let them mutilate his son...

It's easy to hold that view point as a virgin with no actual life stress issues, but as a young working man in a marriage sometimes it's easier to just say fuck it and end a problem and move on. As stupid as circumcision is in the end it really has no ill effects and it's not a huge issue to me, just an unnecessary medical procedure. I was 18 at the time and had bigger issues to deal with rather than deal with all the bullshit. Anyways just my view point on it, the social stigma of it is very huge in America and it would take a lot to undo it. I don't see it changing any time soon.

not too innocent to mutilate your genitals tho...

It has a huge number of ill effects.

Have you ever gone to a (((fast food restaurant))). You order something....say a burger. You don't order fries, you don't order a drink. But for some goddamn reason the cashier always say "would you like to supersize your fries?... Here's the cup for your drink" WTF? I just wanted a goddamn burger.
I think that's how American hospitals must operate. "Here's your new baby boy....and here's the bill for cutting of the tip of his dick"
I speak from experience, I'm one of the cut.

>Why do Americans muiltate male babies?

Attached: slaves.jpg (740x693, 190K)

Like what? Decreased sensitivity? If you're circumcised as an infant you'll never know. Sex still feels great and I can't say in any way that being circumcised has made a negative impact on my sex life or any other aspect of my life. It's unnecessary but it's not life ruining like clit removal for a female. I'm not an advocate for it but really any negative effects of it are null.

>foreskin: 20,000 nerve endings
>clitoris: 8:000 nerve endings
sure bro, nothing of value was lost

>omg women prefer something they see in 99 cases out of 100
you do realize that besides Israel Muslim countries and your lapdog Korea nobody mutilates their penises? You think there is a woman out of USA which saw only uncut penises, is attracted to muilated ones? You know how fucking dumb you sound?

I'm not female body expert but from what I know most females orgasm from the clit, so with it removed it's hard for them to achieve it. So total nerve count really doesn't mean much in that aspect.

It's a whole lot worse than removing the clitoris. Bris periah is like cutting off the clitoris, removing most of the inner labia and then turning the first bit of the vagina inside out. It's one of the worst forms of genital mutilation on the planet and it's mostly done at the worst possible stage of development.

Dude, I’m not going to try and chastise you for circumcising your kid because you were under stress. I want you to understand that you’ve permanently altered his brain with what you’ve done. The pain caused that young will have changed him forever