Media still parading this traitor as a hero almost a week after the old fuck died

>media still parading this traitor as a hero almost a week after the old fuck died

When will this shit end?

Fuck McCain. Obama, Dubya and Biden sucking his dick is proof we are better off without him/

Attached: john-mccain.jpg (650x439, 32K)

Fuck trump

Fuck you faggot

Why would the media demonize one of the commanders of the gay disco? they're both the same

Why are Americans so opinionated on McCain?

Gtfo fag

There weren't enough school shooting lately

No time to explain. Do some fucking research.

How about I break both your arms and beat the shit out of you for five years?

Attached: smokey.jpg (325x227, 14K)

A true war hero doesn't get caught. A true warrior fights to the death and doesn't give the enemy a chance.

Should compare news treatment of him when running for President in 2008 to news treatment of him now that he’s dead.

Because lefties fucking hated him over a decade ago and now they're parading him as the bastion of the American elite because he was critical of Trump.

>Obama, Dubya and Biden sucking his dick is proof we are better off without him/
I literally think they don't care.

They have nukes.

What are 60 million Trump voters gonna do about it? Not a goddamn thing... for now.

I know! Let's kick the liberty tree watering can down the road so our kids can die!

>be euro trash
>elect leaders who destroy the fabric of your country
>celebrate as your traditions culture and heritage are erased from history

>Be burger
>elect traitors to your government
>be voicetress and some times violent (1776) to remove traitors
>continue living free and proud

Stockholm syndrome is a hellavu drug

Attached: w5C5Ps6_d.jpg (640x481, 26K)

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: sambo_hyde.jpg (140x160, 6K)

Yes it is seriously bizarre, I was legit LOL this morning when I turned on fox news for first time in months.. Emo guitar solo singing about “arizonnnaaaaa” hahahahahah what the literal fuck you NY globalist kikes!

Did you read that on grammy's laptop kiddo?

>be American
>call the Americanization of European countries the destruction of the fabric of said countries

Does the name "Benedict Arnold" ring a bell? Judas Iscariot?

Liberty is America, you German monarch ruled faggot. Feel free to have gay bowel syndrome.

Oh God, imagine if Dubya Bush kicked it one of these days. You'd have them parading around singing the praises of their most hated President in pre-2016 history, just because he was against Trump.

Attached: image.jpg (950x950, 186K)