I'm gonna kms this weekend what cool things can i do before i go since i literally have nothing to loose

I'm gonna kms this weekend what cool things can i do before i go since i literally have nothing to loose...

as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and doesn't cause any serious damage i'm open to suggestions

Attached: jnjn.jpg (370x370, 13K)

That's some boring ass rules man

Go to church.

Do you have any money to spend on this project?

Don't do it. There's a lot of fun out there to be had before and after you get old. The government wants you to kys if you aren't on welfare. Why work for them as your last act?

I got 17k on my name

Live stream and write a random ass note so people go on some long goose chase, just talk crazy in the note

Fuck a pig in front of a bunch of muslim people and scream " im doing this for sala uack cuck bar "

do a barrel roll

Well you can:

1. Talk to someone who loves you about your plans.

or, failing that

2. Call a suicide prevention line to see if they can talk you out of it.

Find work in the forestry service; like a park ranger. Being outdoors is good for the soul.

Go to something related to Pierre Trudeau, a library or statue or whatever and then light yourself on fire.

If you have nothing to lose, put it off a year.

I hear you brother, but stay alive. Give them hell for each day you are given on this planet.

Find your local pedophile location list, kill as many as you can before you die, go to heaven OP. Be a good boy and die with a righteous fury.

Attached: 1527449749895.jpg (300x420, 27K)

DONT DO IT LAD WE NEED YOU

Send me that money eh....you won't need it anymore

dude just pray to God and ask for the most insane, daring, seemingly suicidal mission he call upon you for

he'd never just force you to do something absurd, but if you ask him and present him your circumstance you would be amazed how quickly he gives you a new door to express yourself through

this thread is going to be in the news, but not for the reasons you think.

Attached: 1477799355315.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Pls don't do it.

Steal a plane and crash it into a pedoph..... Shit, ok. Steal a boat and go kill Somalian pirates?

Attached: 1490559234466.jpg (962x642, 104K)

at least take out a mussie or a nig with you

I'd suggest a good meal, your favorite of whatever.

Attached: 1534885688136.jpg (410x560, 22K)

Sneak into the federal reserve building and jump off the roof.

You live in a first world country and you claim to have some money.
Maybe you should do some drugs or take a Xanax before you off yourself.

Watch the movie THE BRIDGE it’s a doc about suicide

Go on a suicide mission to crash Bilderberg, live stream everything. Make sure your brain splatters over those CEO's suits when you do it.
Dont do it though. Live.

Why kill yourself when you can witness the slow death of western civilization.

where you at senpai, ill join you

just jump off a bridge lol
get real drunk first

Suck a dudes dick. Let him cum in your boipussy.

make sure you dont end up killing people who just go arrseted for public urnation i dont know if you can see the offense on the list

Why, they're fighting the maritime Jew you stupid faggot

If I were going to kill myself, I always fantasize about 9/11ing that stupid cube in Mecca.

I thought about that but it's too much work and I don't have enough time..

take out justin

be tru hero cana-king

Attached: tru-fag4.jpg (718x539, 67K)

Hookers, alcohol, fetish fulfillment, and.... idk, go get some bomb ass fucking steak at ruth kris nigga.

hello csis

>as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and doesn't cause any serious damage i'm open to suggestions
you're clearly no use to us here Leaf.

How many times are you going to kill yourself? They're leaving planes with the keys in the ignition anymore. Helping make the slide thread political, pic related.
Go to /r9k saged

Attached: 1531286585054.jpg (960x1218, 218K)

go find a cow pasture and eat the mushrooms that grow in the cow shit
if you're gonna die you'll see G*d either way

Attached: why.png (414x342, 190K)

Explore religion very closely before you go. You could go on many incredible pilgrimages with that 17k if you live cheaply. Find God before you go user.

Attached: 2104f1ec8e036f88ce8bfb78e0242f1712ee6d39d4f4107f4b9d93a7b91c4d3c.jpg (2000x1090, 630K)

get coke and go to whore house.

I'd say don't do it.

But, if you feel you must and want a relatively harmless way to go out, I'd lock myself in the beer cooler of my local gas station. Eat a few bottles of pills and drink the most expensive beers there. Wear a diaper for when you shit yourself, and bring a trashbag to tie over your head for when you eventually start puking your fucking guts out. Do your best to not ruin someone's day on the way out.

Make sure you double-bag that shithole though. Suicide is fucking glamorous, yeah?

>as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and doesn't cause any serious damage i'm open to suggestions
Weak.
That said... go be a martyr for whatever your favorite current year cause is.

Life is not about not having problems,it's about dealing with the problems you gotKilling yourself is something a stupid cunt would do.Its a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Just get your shit together man. I know it's bad but it could be worse.'Only faggots anhero.

>I'm gonna kms this weekend
How?

jeez I was thinking something like looting a store or jerk off in front of old ladies in the retirement home next to my house lol

kill those nigger muslims that got bailed in new mexico

>temporary solutions are better than permanent solutions
nanny state liberal detected

fuck u pajeet

Love you bro. Please keep fighting the good fight. Come over to Norway, you can crash at my crib for a few weeks and we'll go fishing or something. For real.

Well, if you're going to kill yourself you might as well look online for pedos in your area and take them out too. You can rob them and become the Canadian Omar from the wire. You might like it enough to keep living.

Protest Trudeau's genocide of white Canadians.

Don't do it, OP. Suicide is for the weak, and things will get better. Just live like you dgaf about anyone's opinions and be free, you'll see that once you stop caring about anyone's nonsense, you can actually be happy.

Hell is other people, once you learn to tune them out, life isn't so bad.

Yeah I'm sure getting raped in hell by satans 6 foot cock ifor eternity s better than going through rough times alive.

Kill satanic pedophiles, ya dip

Good qdvice, i try to follow it

Also dont do it. Shit is about to get awesome in the next 10 years.

>Its a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
I fucking hate this meme. A lot of people have permanent problems without any hope of improving them. I think most people who kill themselves have some sort of chronic physical condition, it's an anti-advice to them.

it's lose* you fucking idiot

as long as you livestream the suicide, do whatever the fuck you want, larping leaf

Go to a feminist march or a LGBT march or a church or a mosque or a synagogue and shoot everyone there. Use any massive explosive weapons.

>loose
and nothing of value was lost
>also
do a flip

Why do you want to kys op? Forgot to ask

Best of luck to you OP, I plan on following you soon enough, I was planning to CTB just after Christmas. Maybe we can crack a beer together after?

instead of killing yourself just "kill" your ego and stop being a whiny biatch

Commission an artist to paint a live painting of the most inspiring person you can think of. Then hang it on your wall and think hard at how you can become someone like that

You could send me some of it

Do us all a favour and wait until next weekend.

For the next week, wake up early every morning and take a walk around your neighborhood. Each day, try to notice 5 things you never paid attention to before.

You're only gonna kill yourself once, you can put it off for at least a week.

Attached: virginmccainchadskyking.jpg (2819x1224, 287K)

>as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and doesn't cause any serious damage
why would someone who is going to kill himself care about this? if I was going to kill myself i would do all kinds of horrible shit

This

buy me guns and send them to my place.
reply to this post or your mother dies in bed tonight

can you kill me first, k thx

Look for a purpose to live, and if you don´t find any feel free to kys.

That´s really disgusting man, don´t try to justify it.

Antidepressants increase the suicidal thoughs

Think big.

Don't give up fag. I got fibro chronic pain, feel like I'm a geriatric. Will fight to the end. going to be a stubborn cunt and live aslong as possible

Become a martyr like R B R. Make sure you get on the news. Don't hurt anyone else. Godspeed.

death is highly overrated.

also, where you from fellow leaf?

How about be useful

Attached: 220px-Angela_Merkel._Tallinn_Digital_Summit.jpg (220x320, 21K)

Leaf you have more money than my father ever saw in his life. He sired 6 children and only one fuckup (I won´t name which one). You can do something, anything, with your life.
Read this book if you´re still alive: Millman, How To Know Your Life Purpose. Name is off but just google this and BUY it and read it, this is an order from a meme war veteran - your SENIOR. Don´t disobey.

Fuck off you dumb nigger.

Try DMT, the trip is 15 minutes MAX

Lmao fuck off poorfag.

Why not seek counceling? Posting on Jow Forums is a cry for help. So youre not beyond saving why would you be?

He was a Christian. Follow the Lord and gain salvation through Jesus. Don't kill yourself, let him use your life for His purpose and mission.
Jesus LOVES you user.

or yeah go for justin lol.

Attached: 1533760260425.png (1200x801, 1.34M)

You should kill some republicuck, and say it's because you hate Trump so much

that will help us

Tell and that your are going to give them the 17k. When you meet up with them proceed to burn the money and spit on their poorfag faces

1 don't be a fag
2 learn to spell

FBI why won't you leave? Please. You're not welcome.

/thread

Attached: 167.png (958x533, 1.1M)

Y then?

If you really want to kill yourself, start playing Dota 2.

After you reach a point where you're decent, you won't want to kill yourself anymore. At least, not until you find the addresses of the motherfuckers that keep ruining your games and killing them first.

I 100% guarantee this fucking works

I will ask the most important question in this thread.
why do you "not have much time"?
What did you do? You can tell us. We are your Argent Confessor. You are going to die anyway.

Attached: naziengine.jpg (370x500, 61K)

go to North Korea, make sure you take a frog costume with yourself, escape Pyongyang and try to survive in the wilderness, create shelter, grow your food, etc. then scare nearby villagers by REEEEing in the swamp at night