Name a more degenerate place than San Francisco. PROTIP you can't

Name a more degenerate place than San Francisco. PROTIP you can't.

Attached: 1535575075857.jpg (450x437, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/sanfranciscocountycalifornia/PST045217
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Toronto

Attached: slutwalk-toronto.jpg (1000x657, 174K)

HOW DO I GET A JEWISH GIRLFRIEND

Berkley campus

cleveland

Are you black?
If not no jew for you

just walk around anywhere doing anything?
Jewish girls are thirsty disgusting, slutty pigs

Attached: 1510179141226.jpg (729x575, 34K)

Lifelong Toronto resident.Going to have to agree with that. This place is basically one big Jow Forums meme gone too far.

I can be black
I can't find any and i barely go outside

Amsterdam. There's a reason why all of our government is not in the capital, but in the Hague.

San Fran is worse. I also live in Toronto. Just spent the summer driving the coast.

seattle

Attached: seattle is all about them gays.jpg (652x839, 147K)

How so? The degeneracy is super in your face in Toronto and as someone who used to work for the municipal government, very much institutionally entrenched.

LITERALLY modern Sodom

Sodom & Gomorrah

Attached: SodomGomorrah2.jpg (1500x928, 216K)

Yeah Toronto is bad don't get me wrong. But there are so many more faggots in San Fran. The ghetto is also way worse than toronto. Absolutely everyone is some kind of vegan organic fucking asshole and then there are all these tech working numales everywhere. It's fucked up.

Florida keys, that place is Sodom incarnate

France

how the shit is it 35% asian, that cant be fucking right.
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/sanfranciscocountycalifornia/PST045217

I can't. You win, OP.

How about a "runners up" list? In my region, it's a cross between Madison, WI and Chicago. Two places that could be nuked tomorrow without making life worse.

Canada.

my head

Attached: 1270807.png (1895x2096, 696K)

Alot of gays down there, but for the most part keys residents are based af. Pro gun, want to be left alone, dont try to force their shit on other people. Plus the keys are well maintained, no needles or human shit on the streets like san fran

If you're an intelligent and successful white man they'll come to you and steal your lifeforce. Don't fall for the milkers, it's the most wily trap a Jew can set

Attached: 1505974552943.jpg (740x946, 437K)

Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Paris, Stockholm, Barcelona, Hamburg. In that order.

How bad is the SF bay area? Still seems better than LA

san fransisco is full of young professionals and is pretty red-pilled. this san fransisco is a shithole thing is a meme started less than 6 months ago.

There are TONS of Chinks there. That city is fucking crawling with them.

Brussels

Dude its like going to china.
The insectoids are literally invading the bay area.
Some places you can walk around all day and literally only see chinks.

Southern Florida

LOL you win.

Portland, OR

The starbucks in the acme where i live. Its like going to a zoo with drugged up sexually confused antalopes

Whole Foods. Why do nonwhites like it so much?
The one local to me is literally 90% niggers and pajeets.

The Folsom Street Fag Parade and feral, violent homeless people alone make San Francisco a terrible city. The entire world would be dealt a favor if it was nuked tomorrow. Add a few more nukes for Silicon Valley for good measure too.

noice

Red light district in Thailand? But seriously SF is degenerate beyond belief. Lived there 3 years.

Currently the white house.

Because niggers feel entitled to the very best things, and are also bad with money.

Ur mums bedroom

Europe

This. Having just been in portland last week I can tell you Portland is far worse. The worst part of it is that Portland is having a major problem with inequality. The rich areas of Portland are nice while the poor areas are actually becoming ghetto. It is honestly really sad because the PNW never really had a ghetto but eastern areas or portland are getting bad.

JYC or Tel Aviv

Attached: 1532728272658.png (1087x872, 69K)

Deys be gettin' theys kombucha and sheeeit. Tyrone finna be healthy and all that bullsheeit.

Lol

Where giving someone aids is a misdemenor with 6 months max while misgendering someone is a felony with a 1 year prison sentence and giant fucking fine.

Attached: image_06f754f8.jpg (629x354, 35K)

Every degenerate US city became so by trying to be like Europe. It's not my fault your continent birthed the francophones.

Nobody actually does business in portland.
Califaggots just come up with their faggot cali money, make everything retardedly expensive, buy all the houses and rent them out, then leave.
The east side of portland used to be the best side too, its fucking sad, and seeing the protest culture of portland getting suckered into following antifa because of it is doubly fucking sad.

POWERFUL

BASED AND REDPILLED

it is

a lot of the signs there are written in moon

Well san fran is the only place I have seen a homeless faggoty tranny with a dog that had a cat lying curled up on top of it and a mouse on top of that.. I have no clue how they managed to train that one but I guess he/she/it had plenty of free time. Seattle would have to be a close second for me but then again, I havent been to leafland before so cant really compare with cucks up north

Well part of the problems in Portland are out of state people buying up property but there is also a culture of entitlement as well. That is why you see all this antifa shit going on because they want gibs. This is also reflected in the state of the job market. Tons of service sector jobs that don't pay shit but no one wants to learn the trades. Portland has a huge problem with finding worker to build stuff with as well.

The closer you get to 205 though the worst it gets. I was shocked when I was driving around that area. Keep in mind I live in Seattle and I am from California. The worst parts of the seattle area are now better than anything in eastern portland and compare to shit you would see in oakland or ghetto parts off LA. I feel bad for Portland people because leftist are making the state more like California.

Washington will not have that problem though because of the way the tax law works. They can't tax the shit out of the people and do the same shit California and Oregon are currently doing.

>inb4 dirty Californian

I vote republican and came up here for my girlfriend.

London

Christiania Copenhagen Denmark

That is what China does to their neighbors too....

Fucking communist scum bags using their fiat Monopoly money to play richy rich in areas that depend on a real economy.

>All the male normies trying to get laid.

Portland has always had that protest culture. 99% of those faggots just want to party in the streets. Occupy was good fun, protesting the wars was great fun. It sucks seeing them get suckered into literal communism. Occupy could have just as easily transitioned into gas the jews, but the kikes caught on and figured out how to manipulate that standing army of protestors to do their bidding.
The west coast is dead to me, I dont care what goes on there anymore.

basically all of canada

Attached: CANADAYESSSSS.jpg (644x666, 69K)

amsterdam, home of fags and drugs use

Berlin, Malmo or Bruxelles

London

Attached: alle an die wand.jpg (719x1024, 149K)

canada

The weak should fear the strong.
Lost more sundown

>San Francisco
>dangerous
Nigger have you ever left your moms house
>pic related , literally half of Santo Domingo

Attached: 3CD737E6-2288-4B02-8CEA-F6FBA2E6F563.jpg (348x232, 44K)