My new neighbors are black

my new neighbors are black

what can I expect?

Attached: 13901365_10153923243663507_8662489351136295512_n.jpg (661x661, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7MClxvXrIg
youtube.com/watch?v=ty50o_jEx7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Driveby shootings?

Your property value to decrease

>Loud music
>Loud arguments
>KFC in the recycle bin
>Weed.
>The word Nigga alot.

Your wife will be suspiciously happier in the near future.

Obviously you can expect to be culturally enriched.

>Property values to go down
>trash/junk all over the property
>a pitbull chained to a tree that destroys the yard and menaces everyone
>Obnoxiously loud music from house/cars all the time
>Good people in the neighborhood will start leaving

Attached: nog.png (512x680, 314K)

Hide ya wife

Lot's of bongo parties, drama and seeing the police more often

You're fucked. Your property value just lost 50% of it's value.

Someone with actual black neighbors here. You will get:
>babies always crying, even if they dont have one
>bbqs
>rap
>loud ooga booga arguments

An endless series of petty dominance challenges

A smell you can't quite describe other than nigger.

Burn a cross in their front yard as a subliminal message. Also shave your head and wave to them in passing.

Does that actually work though? Everytime an user makes this thread someone comments this.

Attached: daym son.gif (500x269, 932K)

Do you have any daughters?

kek

True story.

I was 2 weeks away from closing on a house in may that was weirdly priced about 30k under the comps. I went to meet an electrician to price out a service change that the owner gave me a 3k allowance to do.

Saw nigger neighbors and backed out, that house is still on the market for 50k lower than other comparable homes, in an aggressive Denver market. Have fun selling it.

>hearing "OOGA BOOGA" shouted loudly
>hearing jungle beats played loudly
>your stuff getting stolen
>never being able to relax

Trouble. Expect trouble.

Teach your kids how to dial 911, update your security with cameras.

I’ve seen this thread before with the exact same picture. You’re a fucking shill

inb4 mods delete thread because we're not allowed to discuss niggers anymore

one is 15 and the other is 18

Should prolly get a jump on his move

Attached: house-for-sale.jpg (2000x1333, 193K)

I had a ban for saying the n-word

Breaking an entering.

Loud domestic abuse arguments :(

African women shouting.
Leaving broken fridges in the front garden.
Running outside and shouting for no apparent reason.
And more shouting.

Shit missing, loud parties, loud arguments, gun fired into the air, roaming pit bulls, poor property values. I had one neighbor and around the time of the housing crisis the financial strain was getting to him. I tried calling the cops because he was beating the shit out of his wife and she said I was lying so I stopped trying to help. He shot and killed himself and he entire family. With members dying on 4 different properties and now I have to disclose the death on my deed.

>Lawn items stolen,
>Garage ransacked for good shit
>Loud music
>Arguments
>Stench
>Trashed out front and back yard.
>Weed/Crack smell
>Grape and or Orange smell. Probably the smell of Sprite.
>In and out traffic of drug addicts buying or selling to your new neighbor.

This man knows what he's talking about.

Expect to need a security system.

they will be fine if you aren't poor.

Can confirm, I did this right after moving into a predominantly black neighborhood and now no one fucks with me. You being British should do the same thing but with the flag of Pakistan.

Poor lawn maintenance, random hooting and hollering, and lots of dogs barking.

got me good

Attached: cackle.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Really all you need window bars or locks to keep them from being opened wide enough to fit a nigger through. Did that for years no problem. A couple of times I found the screen pulled off. That must have been frustrating :D

Fuck man, I feel so sorry for you

>my new neighbors are black
>what can I expect?
Kill yourself now.

Attached: 388063FC-1A2E-4D4C-B5D1-3405B64F75BC.jpg (691x767, 52K)

Attached: How good neighbourhoods go extinct.jpg (1379x900, 366K)

Your TV and other electronics might diversify and end up in the nogs house.

Sell your fucking house before you lose tens of thousands in property value.

A crime rate increase, I know this personally.

I used to live in a good area, but a bunch of spics and niggers ruined it.

is there a nigger mod?

Attached: Morpheus2.jpg (600x543, 39K)

I agree leafland sucks.. but at least we don't have "naturalized" niggers with their own evolved nigger culture.... yet

Things will disappear from your porch, backyard and garage.
There will be much more noise coming from next door at late hours.
The house next door will always look unkempt, with grass 2-3x as long as everyone else, weeds all over the place, and most likely pit bull shit everywhere in the yard.
In due time, you'll see your other white neighbors move out, citing various reasons, but it'll be due to the nigs.
Then, more nigs move in once values drop and they feel "safe" with your neighbors being blacks in your area.
Your home values plummet soon afterward.
Then, you start getting threats of violence for daring to ask them to turn down music or clean up their yard space rather than live like animals.
Then, they kill you.

Attached: Dirty%20Worn%20Panties%20With%20Period%20Menstrual%20Blood%20Stain%20-%20Dirty%20Worn%20Panties%20Pi (610x458, 81K)

>recycle bin

Attached: 1498054534994.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Your house value to plummet and car insurance to increase. Niggers like to take the entire tribe with them, and will take over a neighbourhood overnight,

Nigbass and kfc

Haven't seen one in over a week lmfao

Attached: a04f4d61986d92669ae35443f27fcef7e98e6d7780659007d2f0bfbc162e167f.jpg (315x404, 34K)

that's the point you fucking retard now delete all your bill memes and kys

youtube.com/watch?v=T7MClxvXrIg

Your house when they have a jungle party at 3am

4 kenyan women moved in next to me. so far they just make weird smelling food every day and hang their clothes outside tot ry while talking at each other in some made up language that makes no sense. Also, they can't drive for shit. Every one of their cars is super beat up, and I watched a couple of them try to figure out how to properly turn when reversing out of the driveway. It took them three plus minutes to get out of the driveway and down the street because they can't comprehend that you turn the other way when reversing. It is like those women parking fail videos but in real life.

When I first moved into a half-nigger zone they literally did that almost every night. What the fuck is it with blasting music out into the street a 3 in the morning and pumping out clouds of weed smoke?

youtube.com/watch?v=ty50o_jEx7w

Semi related why are black people always late to meet ups and appointments?

> new neighbors are black
> doesnt know what to expect
nice bait faggot.
everyone knows what to expect when niggers move in:
noise level increases > trash in the street > the niggeryard becomes unkempt and full of garbage > loud, obnoxious "music" and angry shouting at all hours of the night > niglets running around everywhere > increase in thefts and burglaries > property values begin to fall > 16 cars (none of which are operational) parked in front of the new Niggerdrome > frequent visits by the police > fried chicken bones in the street > pit bulls running loose > lots of strange cars showing up at 3 in the morning, doing a hand to hand transfer, then driving off > rapid decline in the quality of the schools > more and more home owners move out and rent their previous homes > more niggers "section 8" their way into your neighborhood > your neighborhood becomes a "hood" > you either sell your house at a huge loss, or get murdered by a crackhead.
it happens every time.

Same reason for all of the other negative behaviors they have: No mental capacity to be considerate of others. All they know is the self.

Oye vey

Attached: image.jpg (827x827, 152K)

kek

Quite literally. They don't even know what recycling is.

Fucking this. This aspect of niggers has literally been documented since the 9th century by arabs, and later by European explorers. We have known niggers only see the self and not others for over 1000 years.

white flight, property prices drop
jews/chinks buy it all out for pennies
then gentrificate and drive the dindus out
sell the houses at premium back to goyim

Attached: y69632jBJEPM.jpg (803x865, 166K)

Can agree even some negro-latinos and gypsies make this real. I'm going to buy this shitty thing you put inside your ears because I can't sleep, and I'm back from central Europe (being in hotels too) where you only hear a few freshmen partying around at most.

But hell niggers are loud as fucking SHIT. The moment I'm fucking off this low-class shitty neighborhood I'm gonna play Johnny Rebel music as loud as these negroes.

fucking hell warn them about the rape statistics, the constant beatings and that stuff

Unironically 'because fuck you that's why'. Gay black neighbor, blasts his music so loud the whole complex can hear it. Completely loses his shit when security comes. Sullen and angry at all his neighbors that they dont like DJ nignog at 1am on a work night. Having respect and decorum for a shared space is, 'Cooning' or 'white'. They'll fucking admit it too. It's fucking Infuriating, which is why they do it.

> 7/11 pizza in the recycling bin

Just follow him to a crack deal and hit him with a slam bang gun, who the fuck is gonna investigate some crack nigger. Or spray some lacquer on your hands and shoes and go somewhere into his apartment and place something illegal, hide it so the crack nigger can't find it but a cop would see it immediately, then drop a dime about crack smoke or some shit.

My friend lived next to negros

Their trampoline blew into my friend's house and damaged the gutter and some siding.
The coons refused to pay by insurance claim or out of pocket.

All because of the Jewish slave trade.

Attached: 1534698346663.gif (124x128, 3K)

Picking up chicken bones all over your lawn and driveway. Late nite drive byes, loud nigger music, property value plummet. You want the bad news?

Attached: image.jpg (600x816, 218K)

Didnt see that coming!

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 35K)

This, NOT Good!!!!!!

Other comcerns; open garage door, goodbye bikes!

Nigerian or Nigger?

Whoa nigger! calm down! No one is talking nigger shit nigger! You got it nigger?!

Attached: image.jpg (124x120, 5K)

This. our niggers are docile but they are still definitely niggers

And high voltage electric fence and gate.

Attached: image.jpg (475x496, 22K)

>persistent weed smell
>random niglets running around
>trash on and surrounding the property
>black women screaming in the early hours of the morning
>stark increase in the number of cars blasting nog-beats nearby

Currently live beside nogs. At this very moment they are arguing loud enough for half the street to know "T been callin yo phone, who tha fuk T bitch"

So, this is what happened after ONE, I'll say it again ((((ONE HOUSE)))) has been rented out by them:

>all kinds of dogs running loose, not just 1 pit, but like all kinds of dogs
>trash everywhere, if it's on their property expect it to make its way onto your property at some point
>loud loud arguing, friends arguing
>cops are there about once a week, for -x-
>loud music, I called dude out like twice already to knuckle up, all I get is some ooga booga bullshit but no actual balls to fight me, the idea that a white boy might lay him the fuck out keeps him on the porch unless his friends are around, in which case he becomes confident
>stolen items, if its not bolted down or chained to something expect it to go missing
>people going in and out day and night

Never ever EVER let them intimidate or scare you. Literally every fucking nigger I've had altercations with has either backed down and walked away talking shit or got knocked the fuck out. Without their buddies or homies they are worthless.

Attached: image.png (748x597, 403K)

My neighbors are white, I wish they'd shut the fuck up and go to bed earlier than 5am

DJ nignog!

Attached: image.jpg (696x413, 35K)

Your bike to get stolen.

Is that cat going to get raped?

Sauce?