Explain this Brits!

>Be richest man in the UK
>Still not brush teeth
What is it with Brits and dental hygiene? And most of the times your teeth seem crooked. Why is that? Please explain that to us. Why won't NHS fix that shit for you. It should be top priority.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/12/rich-list-record-number-women-among-1000-wealthiest-people-britain/

Attached: Jim Ratcliff.jpg (821x713, 70K)

LMAO

What's behind your meme flag though?

If I tell you, it'll turn things into a shitshow

Dental hygiene in the UK is actually very good. We just don't bother with unnecessary stuff like flossing or teeth whitening. We also don't prefer the unnatural overly straight look that a lot of US orthodontists go for.

The colour of that man's teeth is probably down to staining from tea.

Attached: teeth.jpg (555x481, 88K)

Well, I am expecting Israel. But it could also be Turkey

Attached: Juden peterstein.jpg (800x534, 169K)

They look like his teeth. He is a 40-year petrochemical executive, presumably he likes a bit of wine and coffee.

He is a very good businessman. Him and his friends have made a fucking fortune by staying private and doing whatever they liked.

Now we have to know faggot

>shitshow

it's obviously India

I expected you to be smarter Hans. Think.

Nice infograph. Probably faked, too

It isn't.

Smart guy. Netherlands high IQ confirmed.

I hope you can one day make posts without getting memed on, Rasheet.

Top kek. Well played Abu

So you say

OPEN BOB AND SHOW VAGEN! BITCH LASAGNA!

Not gonna happen. Wherever Jow Forums goes, it must also POO IN LOO

When India has become a superpower and enslaved all white people you'd wish you were on their good side as well.

Thanks

With the money he has, he could have teeth made of marble if he wanted. If he was in the US, he would've probably done that years ago. He has done well for himself but think about the missed opportunities because of that. Also, does NHS cover dental there?

Behind every great fortune lies a great crime

Yes, but not for cosmetic purposes.

>With the money he has, he could have teeth made of marble if he wanted. If he was in the US, he would've probably done that years ago. He has done well for himself but think about the missed opportunities because of that. Also, does NHS cover dental there?
Yeah. The point is that he could get it done it's just not really something people care about here and if anything having the perfect american teeth is kind of seen as garish and creepy. UK isn't alone on this btw. Japan is very similar. Look up yaeba.

NHS covers most dental work up until 18/19 I believe but not directly. As far as I know most dental practices here are private and most "NHS" work is done from vouchers.

>drinks cow shit
Why de teef not wite

Attached: Like.jpg (350x262, 36K)

Attached: i-was-joking.jpg (400x400, 76K)

Those are good teeth for a Brit....anyway, who gives a fuck about teeth?

>what is it with Brits and dental hygiene
Brits have the best teeth and nicest smiles on earth.
DO A GOOGLE SEARCH

Attached: IMG_6378.gif (245x265, 1.2M)

America has terrible teeth comparable to an African Nation. The UN is deeply concerned with dental inequality in the US.
But BRITS ARE RATED #1 by dentists.
If all you have are these myths is quite comfy DESU.

Everyone wants nice British teeth

Attached: london look.jpg (480x360, 32K)

I've seen a lot of Americans with shitty teeth

Aren't those Madonna teeth?

those things stain your teeth
>coffee
>tea
>tobacco
He has to consume at least one of those on the regular basis. I mean, who doesn't?

>12 years old and shitty teeth
HA
Brits start drinking when they 12 and hoeing when they 16, so when they reach 30 they all fucked up, including teeth. Why do Polish have bad teeth with 12 years? Because candy and parents don't care to enforce them brushing.

>le Anglo master race specimen

Attached: images (4).jpg (764x401, 25K)

Can you stop posting you clueless no name slav. These stats are predictive as well