BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT!!!!!!

BOI HE BOUT TO DO IT!!!!!!

Attached: 158235783632.png (585x496, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vkR1G_DUVc
lmgtfy.com/?q=antitrust laws
businessinsider.com/new-america-fires-antitrust-researcher-critical-of-google-2017-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_Antitrust_Act_of_1890
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuckin-A, I hope he does.

Unironically never doubted him for a moment

NO NO NO NO NO
DELET THIS RITE NOW GOY

Attached: 1504112727055.jpg (808x820, 103K)

Why did they ever stop enforcing anti trust laws?

Attached: 1535558175598.png (1699x1638, 1.28M)

I don't even care how it affects me at this point anymore. I just wanna see Trump fuck normies shit up as much as possible

OOOOO HE FINNA DAB ON EM

riding that Kali Yuga like Bart Simpson

Attached: brick2.png (955x501, 1.2M)

Libertarians will complain about this, just wait.

Do you really need to ask that? Good goy have been running this country for decades.

You think the kikes are gunning for him now, just wait until his Justice Department tries to go after any of these tech companies in court. They will absolutely fucking bury him. It's will just be non-stop screaming about them being unfairly targeted for political reasons.

haha this fuck these people they ruined the internet for us now we will ruin it for them

Attached: 1486495096681.jpg (530x530, 56K)

>cry about how the media treats him unfairly
>targets internet companies
???

Why not just break up the media giants?

Attached: e7b.gif (312x390, 77K)

When I dance they call me Macarena
And the boys they say que onions buena
They all want me
They can't have me
So they all come and dance beside me
Move with me
Chant with me
And if you're good, I'll take you home with me
Move with me
Chant with me
And if you're good, I'll take you home with me
Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría why cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena
Hey Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría cosa buena
Hey Macarena
But don't you worry about my boyfriend
He's a boy who's name is Victorino
I don't want him
Couldn't stand him
He was no good so I
Now come on, what was I supposed to do?
He was out of town and his two friends were so fine
Hey Macarena
Hey Macarena
Hey Macarena
Hey Macarena

Attached: 1468472104750.gif (255x255, 254K)

What’s antitrust? Breaking up big companies?

I am

My bigger complaint is conservatives lacking any spine to boycott or defer gratification

This is a microcosm of our voting problem where we just keep putting cucks into office. You deserve what you endorse

let's hope the big IT groups move to europe, it's gonna be free ad and tax money + ALL the american profiles Data for free: and it might even create a so big money and power vaccum that it'll colapse the american economy,.. oh boy it's gonna be fun

>Can't type Spanish s.o.y. because it'll change to onions
fucking kek.

>mfw jewgle can’t ban Moonman raps anymore

Attached: F493E562-7F9F-40B6-A1AC-3A913813D5CB.gif (554x400, 120K)

...this kills the crab.

>move to even worse conditions and regulatory pressures
>eurotards calling Americans stupid

>Michael Isner
It's Eisner. I hate yids myself but why are these infographs always made by dyslexic low IQ fucks who cannot be bothered to spell check the names of the enemy.

lmgtfy.com/?q=antitrust laws

They're next.

Because no enforcers wants to anger their future employers.

Same with the SEC, CFTC and most government entities in charge of regulating the private sector. There's always a very well paid consultant job waiting for the ones who've managed to be good goys for 5-10 years.

It's what Americans call competition law. Anti monopoly and uncompetitive practices.

That humble water-filter salesman they tried to fuck with has very powerful friends. All this time Alex Jones has been weaving his own intricate conspiracies, better watch out globalists.

Attached: 1478276255028.jpg (981x1222, 231K)

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Unaccountable market tyranny.

they'd do it just to spit on trump AND european regulatory data don't cover the United states so again it would change nothing for them, as for tax money they are already almost exempt because of ireland (hence why every big IT compagny have a office in ireland for tax evasion ) so regulating a "compromise" (again EU would more than agree just to screw over the US even more) would be easily feasible

I don't think they're holding anything back right now.

The Jones co-ordination is the behaviour of a Trust.

>I could Google it and find out instantly or I could wait for several minutes for a Jow Forums user explain it to me
Why do people do this?

>some people... I cant say... blah blah

this is just scaremongering tactics to make tech giants ease up the censorship, nothing is happening

Attached: s48684qj7WPM.jpg (787x674, 113K)

>tfw Jow Forums wont get the 4cc stream banned when moonman scores

Attached: 1534403405226m.jpg (1024x910, 60K)

they blew that wad already and it will just make them look worse

If their CEOs were Republicans, people absolutely would have been screaming ANTITRUST! by now.

It's hilarious because now the left is backed into a corner where they have to defend the monopolies of megacorps

How pray tell do you break up google.

Stupid fucking conservishits.

Cognitive dissonance is the trademark of neoliberalism.

They'll happily defend megacorps.

They will and not even realize the irony because drumph is bad man

Attached: 1512792263507.gif (960x200, 135K)

FUCKING RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS. YOU DID THIS!

Attached: 1474618625963.jpg (750x841, 125K)

Haahaa, Trump can't do shit about it. Fucking spraytanned shitstain

Hey guys, I'm checking in from the other timeline in which Hillary won. Glad to see Jow Forums still exists in this timeline. Looks like things are going breddy gud over here.
Anyhoo, I live in a camp in the other timeline. Food's not so bad. They give us refried beans every day for lunch, but we get tacos on Tuesdays.
The rest of the world is pretty much the same, except shortly after inauguration Hillary announced we were joining the EU. There was an opening after a no-deal brexit completed 2 weeks after the election.
Internet profiles are gone. Instead, everyone gets an rfid implant in their hand and you have to use it to post online. Twitter, Facebook and Youtube have merged, and you don't have to set a username anymore. Instead you scan your rfid and it pulls your real name from a database.
There's a social 'credit' score just like China has. It's not illegal, though, because YouTwitBook manages it rather than the government. However, Hillary has declared that anyone with a score lower than 300 is irredeemable and has to be separated from society. That's why they put me in this camp. Apparently using a non-approved anime or frog meme costs you 400 points. I'm at 120 right now.
Crime is non-existent. I mean the streets are more dangerous than ever, but crime statistics are no longer reported so everything is better. Luckily the bulk of us in this camp are pretty traditional and aren't criminals. We're actually safer inside.
Pretty soon we'll be able to freely travel between the US, Canada and Mexico as Mexico and Canada are close to being admitted into the EU. Well, not 'we', per se, because those of us in the camp aren't allowed to cross state lines.
The upside is those of us in the camp have jobs. In fact, we're the only ones with jobs. The rest of the country gets UBI and all needs are met by child slave labor in Asia and Africa. I enjoy my job. I build mosques inside camps to prepare for conversion. They'll let us out of the camp if we convert.

Attached: ishango_bone.jpg (800x1296, 128K)

That's what happens when you're fed from mommies teet for too long.

>media
>giants
Television is dead. The internet is much larger, Trump doesn't have to do anything, TV will die in the next 10 years on its own.

>How pray tell do you break up google.
You have to be creative. Think "can do". You could also just destroy it and bring joy to millions.

Divide the property into a number of smaller companies.

Destroy the google brand

This will be a classic Trump art of the deal move. He'll threaten anti trust and to break the companies up. This will cause a panic and backpedaling. They will then be willing to accept the lesser burden of upholding freedom of speech, either through legislation (if Trump can get congress to act) or through FCC guidelines/regulation, which shouldn't need anything from Congress to enact. Either way, we win as long as Trump keeps pushing and doesn't stop as soon as they backpedal a bit.

Attached: 1503459095481.png (2881x1805, 147K)

Why doesn't he just offer a pardon to anyone that "takes care" of the problem?

It's too complicated for a leaf to understand.

I'd rather have Comcast raped and destroyed. I've been living in a literal Comcast monopoly (TV/Internet) since like 2002... fuck living close to Philly.

Attached: 1515699922027.gif (1221x768, 699K)

>yet again a libertarian falls short by failing to comprehend almost all politicians are bought off by corps they never criticize
Fuck you, I hope trump goes after all media conglomerates with anti-trust acts.

Nasim showed you the way.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1523567670327.png (727x560, 158K)

Standard oil was broken up geographically but with Google i think you have break it up into competing search engines: Google images, Google video, Google maps,Google shopping etc There needs to be parallel legislation regulating search engines for it to be effective though.

are they going to give me all those b& twitter and faceberg accounts back?
How the fuck does saying fag get you b& forever, how Jow Forums?

Attached: 1506485478485.jpg (640x594, 47K)

Just stream everything. DirectTV is wired into where I live and I haven't even used it for probably over a year.

Im having to deal with comcast now because of this shitty oligarchy. I havent had internet for two weeks since I've signed up, cant talk to a human when i call, and their website is shit. I cant go back to my old ISP because they've seperated the map to stop competition. Its outrageous

>he thinks google and amazon are just "internet companies"
>he thinks facebook is not a part of the media

Google already exists of a shit load of different departments that don't really have anything to with each other. Like their engineers that worked on shit like google glass and now their VR stuff have nothing to do with google search, and neither do the software guys making Android. This was already acknowledge when google put itself under Alphabet, a new company to control all the different parts of google.

Attached: 32425.jpg (161x313, 9K)

declassify their ties to the CIA please president Trump

Attached: 1527582599702.jpg (1620x599, 216K)

I hope so to, you can have them since you love Orwellian shit already.

No Such Agency has a lot of storage space.

Repeat after me:
>NOTHING
>EVER
>HAPPENS

It's not just that tho it's also all the smaller companies that Google buys for their research and technology that they then incorporate into everything. It's a very tangled web compared to how it used to be.

I don't watch TV anymore, but Comcast offers packages with TV and Phone with the internet because they really don't want you using someone else for any of them. Even when I can't get any other internet or TV, they still wouldn't let me get the internet alone.

I have only internet. They hide all of their offers in their poorly designed site

Yeah I realized you needed it to stream and tried to delete the post.

I was stuck with only Comcast as an option a few years ago. They know they're your only option too and treat you like shit. I hate that company worse than any other.

I can't believe we got this glorious bastard elected. The fucking tears and salt is so fucking delicious. These delusional motherfuckers thought (((they))) could destroy this country with their insane bullshit. The Liberals got their shit pushed in.

Trying to make aberration normal just blew the fuck up in their faces,and they don't have a real backup plan.

The US economy is roaring and that's all that really matters. These fucking Demotards want ppl sucking up gibs. Now there are more jobs than ever. Fucking sweet.

Same way they broke up Ma Bell.

I dunno. Must be one a them mysteries

orwelian shit ? remember that AOL is the only Isp that openly market for reading it's user emails to create ad targeting...

remember that US isp can now freely throtle your internet when they want to control your information ( like they did to the firefighters during the last big california fires)

remember that the us providers lobbied out the congress so your state can't force your ISP to upheld the internet they promised ?

yeah; remember that "the orwelian shit" your talking is acctually happening in your country, and while almost all europe is upgrading to optical fiber, more than half of your networks still use copper....

This is outdated, Viacom and CBS are both owned by National Amusements (Chairman Emeritus Sumner Redstone). It's only 5 companies now

The left probably shot themselves in the foot when they demanded Trump to unblock people on his twitter. The right could argue that it set the precedent that Twitter functions as a public forum.

Thanks Eugene!

*sips*
yup, I deleted facebook. dont use that shit no more

Attached: 1520943735373.jpg (250x229, 8K)

oh and just for fun, optical fiber internet + free phone+ free TV is between 10 to 40€per month all around europe;

mobile unlimited data plan ( 5 to 20 GB unthrotled 4g data then throled to 2g) cost between 10 & 20 €

remember how much your internet bill is?
yeah that's how europe roll

How inappropriate ayy LMAO

The God Emperor's righteous mission to Bust the Trusts is backed by the full faith and credit of a one Queen Nasim Najafi Aghdam!

Attached: 1533779395765.png (1227x506, 838K)

Oi m8 yuh gotta liscense for that opinion. Wuddnit wantta get put in the slammah npw wudyuh

>thread about US government potentially investigating google for breaking antitrust laws
>why do people ask questions instead of just asking google?

thanks to brexit UK are not within EU regulations anymore, UK self cuked themselves on this one "m8"

Am i bumping a tweet?

Attached: ivanka check.jpg (656x466, 99K)

FUCKING DO IT
DO IT YOU FUCK

Attached: tt.jpg (245x205, 4K)

facebook is a media giant

Probably a good 80% of Trump’s feuds are kayfabe.

944 user is correct (awesome car, as well). Google's money is everywhere, so you can't even hint at anti-trust and keep your job because your employer can't afford their wrath.

businessinsider.com/new-america-fires-antitrust-researcher-critical-of-google-2017-8

Hurting blood sucking corporations only hurt America in the short term

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherman_Antitrust_Act_of_1890

It's a balance between rewarding winners and keeping progress going on. Companies are allowed to be wildly successful just on merit alone, but if a company starts buying politicians, bullying other companies, preventing competition, or colludes to fix prices, it's illegal. Think of it as 'market power' and 'state power'; the US Antitrust acts declare any company trying to gain state-type powers as illegal. Companies are supposed to be focused on making profit by providing a better service, not with being able to carry out harm on others.

The Antitrust act is almost always relevant to a monopoly. If there's only one 'economic unit' competing on the market, the evolutionary process of capitalist competition never occurs and the entity becomes incredibly cancerous. Monopoly businesses (diamond, oil, college, cable) don't focus on providing good services because everyone HAS to buy from them; they use price gouging, political donations, or social manipulation to increase profit. Competition can't even form cause companies are intelligent enough to eat/starve it's competitors in 'childhood'. Small guys get bought out (see the hilarious amount of revolutionary companies getting bought by the tech giants)/priced out with temporary rock bottom prices.

If there's anything that'd turn me into a Drumpfboy, it'd be this. Seriously, I'll go out and alienate every liberal friend I have with unending praise of Trump if he does this.

>And the boys they say que onions buena

How will Spaniards and their bastards ever recover.

Attached: 439567D3-1999-4FC4-A2F8-0FF36F7F9614.jpg (480x360, 23K)

More shit talk. Do something you whiny bitch or shut the fuck up.

I dunno, you tell me.

Attached: 49BA0BC6-4EF2-4311-AD74-0DA20EED5129.jpg (1060x1060, 192K)

What’s the capex requirement for providing this in Europe vs. the U.S.?

>this is just scaremongering tactics to make tech giants ease up the censorship,
if the assholes on this site stir up a ruckus about it we could meme the oblivion of these giant tech mega corps, they broke up Ma Bell

fuck these assholes

actually it's more "insulting your golden gooses and risking to loose them to EU for some Ego trip"

the IT giants are worth so much that you need to thread carefully around them .

regulate them fairly and not because you think that "they don't do me justice"

EU dreams of taking control of the big internet leaders and they would do Anything to get their hands on them, for he who control the tubes control the universe

>The left probably shot themselves in the foot when they demanded Trump to unblock people on his twitter. The right could argue that it set the precedent that Twitter functions as a public forum.
Thinking 10 moves and 2 dimensions ahead, always.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 30K)

oh my god. please break up those tech companies. the butt hurt on the left would be epic. LEFTISTS DEFENDING THE LARGEST CORPORATIONS

ahhahahaha fuck yeah

Attached: dabbed on.jpg (1002x759, 143K)