Has anybody noticed that the New Testament teaches women's values?

Has anybody noticed that the New Testament teaches women's values?

I noticed that almost all women would act as your average male Christian.

>compassion
>pacifism
>muh feelings
>worship your parents (in the bible it is Jesus and God (father and son) but their relationship is basically what every woman relationship is to their mother
>turn the other cheek
>submission makes you strong (when Jesus tells his disciples to not rebel basically against the Roman because that is somehow empowering them). Imagine for instance modern women " hurr durr I am getting slammed by this black stud to the wall and being treated like the lowliest animal, that is so much empowering me!"
>Reality should respect my beliefs and feelings.

Why do I get the feeling that the Romans invented a religion that teaches men women's values so it can pacify them so as not to rebel?

Isn't it interesting that also the religion appears when Rome was most threatened by rebellions across its realm?

After most if not all subjects accepted Christianity, Rome doesn't experience the same problems anymore. It is only after pagans come from outside that Rome was in trouble.

Attached: Titian_Transfiguration_c1560_SanSalvador.jpg (515x436, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4&version=NIV
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didnt weak feminized christians conquer the shit out of stronk pagans? Really makes me think

>what is the 5th century

Pagans kicked the shit out of christians. Then they accepted Christianity and it took a while to get them pussified as well.

>compassion
This isn't a bad thing you dolt.
>pacifism
It doesn't. It says that if people start throwing shit, don't act like a fucking animal and start throwing shit back. It never says anything about not defending yourself if it's necessary, or that violence is bad.
>worship your parents
Hmmm seems you forgot the part where it also says that the parents need to treat their children with respect and civility too, not just mom and pop.
>>submission makes you strong (when Jesus tells his disciples to not rebel basically against the Roman because that is somehow empowering them)
This is a gross misinterpretation, never mind the fact he said to never rebel. The very fact that the apostles were preaching Christianity was rebelling against the system that forbade it. I think you're referring to the "render unto Caesars" bit, which was Jesus telling the apostles to leave their material earthy possessions behind to pursue a higher good.
>Reality should respect my beliefs and feelings
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that.
>hurr it teach feminism
It tells men to keep women in line and not to give women any authority or power, or even chance to give opinions on anything, you mongoloid; it's the exact fucking opposite.
>bulgarian """""education"""""

>calls me mongoloid

>doesn't have an ethnicity

>s-so what pagans lost!
>they killed some Christians before then!

How did pagans lose? They conquered the Christians and converted to Christianity. What did Christian win actually? Oh yeah we won being conquered by the Ottomans and the Arabs in Spain... wow what a great victory for Christians

Jesus might have turned water into wine, but even he could not have turned water into a pagan victory over europe.

Attached: 1uplbv.jpg (720x628, 55K)

>le based Jesus, the king of all the kikes

Christianity subverted Europe into being pussies.

>hurr durr let them kick the shit out of you and you will go to paradise

If you've already made up your opinion on Christianity then why are you making threads asking for a discussion?

Theres nothing pacifist about The Bible.

Attached: 10984039284.jpg (374x290, 46K)

We covered this 1900 years ago, treefucker

Attached: jesus turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

I see you're from r/paganism

Attached: Iwanttodie.jpg (638x960, 136K)

>writing a book report on the last day when you haven’t read the book
F-minus, see me after class.

Attached: D3E3C14E-1A36-4388-9CA6-9FE1BCE11B45.jpg (663x798, 100K)

Wasn't Jesus also for multiculturalism?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4&version=NIV

Is OP a proxy LARPagan?

Yes

Attached: 1534348340544.jpg (654x558, 92K)

What does this have to do with multiculti?

>sees Samaritan woman
>based disciples stay away
Jesus
>hey guys, we shouldn't judge people based on their faith and skin colour, it is literally ok to associate with niggers

Do you think the need to lie to make a point might invalidate your argument?

he thinks they gangbanged her off camera and produced hundreds of mixed children

OUT

Also if the Bible was so based, why doesn't it talk about more about killing niggers all degenerates and the need for genocide?

Jesus literally doesn't kill any sinners to set an example. He whips a bunch of his fellow Jews which is literally nothing

Just gonna change the subject then? Great thread.

>The very fact that the apostles were preaching Christianity was rebelling against the system that forbade it

>Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Attached: 1505130255958.png (468x653, 539K)

Change what? You literally haven't made a single valid point the whole time

Attached: 1465156698597.jpg (1280x521, 86K)

I suppose I’ll repeat again, if you are forced to lie to make an argument, you might want to reflect on that.

Is that supposed to be for me or him?

I made like several arguments, all of them pretty clear. All you have been saying the whole time is that I lie without clarifying what about like now.

Attached: daleshadesoff.jpg (222x255, 13K)

>I am the only one arguing for deserting a kike ideology that prevents us from genociding the Jews and makes worship a kike that teaches that weakness gets you to heaven
>I am the Jew

Yes great logic there

Wut? if it taught women's values then it would be promoting promiscuity, vanity, and constantly lusting after material things.

at times like these we see a real failure of logic, dont we

Attached: jew rubbing.jpg (185x250, 3K)

2 Corinthians 6:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

>Destroyed rome, converted all european pagans, converted celtic, converted viking, created the most powerful militaries in human history and involved in the most brutal wars in human history
No religious group in human history as been good at warfare and killing than Christian Europeans.

He will Judge all when he returns.

>2 Corinthians 6:14
>Do not be yoked together with unbelievers.
He isn't talking about races, user

>when a pagan tries to sound smart about something he didn't even bother reading
Lmao

Attached: 1530942078601.jpg (884x1024, 180K)

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY
>Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4

Jew getting mad about another jew jewing him? Wow whats new?

Attached: 1506580468002.png (1024x938, 702K)

If they converted, Christianity won. Are you talking about the HRE or some shit?

This kills the christkike
>(shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
>Mark 13:30
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.
>Luke 9:27
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
>Luke 6:35

Attached: 1525764451490.png (1078x3286, 1.67M)

"How good and pleasant it is
when God’s people live together in unity!"
>Psalm 133:1
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law(Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
>Matthew 5:17
That's your favourite Jew Jesus talking.
"I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment."
>1 Corinthians 1:10
"Live in (((harmony))) with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight."
>Romans 12:16
"For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit."
>Corinthians 12:13
OY VEY We all have one body goy. Blacks and whites are equal in the eyes of God. Why don't you want them to flood your country Christcuck?
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
>John 13:35
Love each other Goy you are all children of God. Why do you have a problem with Niggers fucking white women goy?

Keep crying Christcuck. Whites are not buying your shit anymore

Attached: 1511614166290.png (708x338, 69K)

See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
>1 Thessalonians 5:15
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
>1 John 4:20
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
>1 John 2:9
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
>Ephesians 4:32
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
>Matthew 6:15
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you
>Luke 6:27
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
>Colossians 3:13
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."
>Luke 6:35
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."
>Luke 6:29

Attached: 1519770940488.png (1080x1120, 206K)

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
>Matthew 10:23
When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Leviticus 19:33-34)
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Deuteronomy 10:18-19)
When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner.
>(Leviticus 19:9-10)
Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Exodus 23:9)

Would you like more brother?

Attached: 1515272241299.jpg (1011x574, 288K)

Jesus uplifted the role of women, the value of women, and the uniqueness of women. Women flocked to become Christians.

Jesus did not teach men to become women.

You know Paul wrote that not long before he got beheaded by the government.

Is that why it was useless women and slaves who worshiped jewsus first?

Attached: 1508219970276.jpg (900x900, 529K)

Read Marcus Aurelius idiot.

Sure. I know the quotes however seeing them put together like this is mind blowing

Looks like God didn't like what Paul was doing so he sent his agents of wrath to bring punishment

Attached: 1505667808466.jpg (1150x1266, 141K)

Indeed, using cucked bibles will lead many Christians away from everlasting life.

kjv dumb fuck.

Attached: 1510532691502.jpg (960x720, 141K)

Based Romans killing a subversive kike

>NT teaches Pacifism
>Compassion is value for women

Protestant anglos literally conquered the world and enslaved niggers for centuries, treating them literally like property.

Attached: 1fc3fcf3014f4210156461e6d6d3a12f--civil-war-art-prayer-warrior.jpg (702x506, 59K)

I would imagine so, yes. Outcasts who have no sense of self-righteousness who know they are sinners are more open to being saved.

ah fuck i sound like a girl

Attached: aadea362-7463-4b66-8bdf-303d6c5d1642.png (638x480, 942K)

Not in the slightest. Paul was sent by God to Rome in order to drive Nero mad.

more like the worthless shitskins of the world and worthless cunt women that always ruin society converted to just continue what they've always done. RUIN WHITE SOCIETY.

I'm so proud of you for being born white. That must have been very difficult on your part!

Yeah it took me actually having a soul.

Attached: 1511689008966.gif (300x259, 1.68M)

Imagine thinking that having no fear of death is what makes you a pussy.

But Nero was God’s servants

Seriously OP?
What was the Empires religion prior to Christianity? The cult of the Emperor. They worshiped the Emperor as a god. But you're saying that they promoted Christianity to contradict and compete with the cult of the Emperor, which causes civil unrest and disobedience and they did this to make the people easier to control? You're deluded.

Jesus taught this

He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Joseph Smith a prophet of Christ clarified

Peace be still, bury the hatchet and the sword, the sound of war is dreadful in my ear. [But] any man who will not fight for his wife and children is a coward and a bastard.

If we followed true Christianity, Hitler would have still been alive as he fought under this justified rule

And he said: Surely God shall not suffer that we, who are despised because we take upon us the name of Christ, shall be trodden down and destroyed, until we bring it upon us by our own transgressions.

Alma 46

So as you can see, Jesus Christ who drove out the money lenders doesn't want you to be a tool for murder like our ZOG armies nor that your family should be harmed as you stand by as patriarch.

If this makes sense, read a book of Mormon and ask God if it's true. Christianity is logical but only in the Mormon branch.

He also thinks spending a few weeks getting tortured by Romans just to denounce Jesus' name is a piece of cake once you have compassion on the torturer.
>Guys look at this, everyone in history was stupid amirite?

That isn’t kik user. You know, the Bible is actually on the internet; you can check for yourself.

I feel like a broken record:
>if you have to lie to make your argument, maybe you should reflect on that.

Kjv*

Give me the KJV ones then faggot because they mean the same shit and I'm pretty sure that entire post is KJV go ahead and prove me otherwise. All the other posts are for sure KJV.

Here, since you are probably too retarded to even consider looking up the verse, because of how self-assured you are:

>27It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.

All of your quotes are from cuck bibles and are entirely different from the kjv.

Called it.

You didn't call shit faggot I sourced the other quotes straight from KJV post the exact quotes with the sources.

Friend that guy goes around threads and spams links and folders, and screeches like a girl about christcucks ruining civilization. You burgers really need to clean up your baptist churches man.

Mark 13:30 King James Version (KJV)

30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Luke 9:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 6:5 King James Version (KJV)

5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

Luke 6:30 King James Version (KJV)

30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

Romans 12:17 King James Version (KJV)

17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35 King James Version (KJV)

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Kill yourself fuckhead.

Except you didn’t, here is the first one from mark, with 29 for context:
>29So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors. 30Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

This is immediately after tell the signs of the end times, none of which happened. When those signs come, the generation to see them will experience the second coming.

But that’s besides the point: they are obviously not from the KJV and as usual:
>if you have to lie to make an argument, maybe you are fucking wrong.

read
Means the same shit. If you'd like I'll change the pasta to include the KJV which means the same shit and even in some cases actually are more impact showing how cucked and shitty christkikery is.

Sure, but it doesn’t mean the same shit.

>maybe you are fucking wrong.
nope, I provided the KJV version. Also if you want to read more about the how fucked christkikery is why don't you take it straight from your favorite KJV purist Anderson?
Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

Attached: 1515185194743.jpg (910x907, 187K)

You also claimed all your others were kjv, when they clearly aren’t.

Why would lying be necessary unless you intend to decieve.

yes it absolutely does. Did you even read what I posted retard? It means the same exact fucking shit. I specifically sourced from KJV on purpose some might have been mixed in from older pastas that I've done but the majority are KJV.
> lying be necessary unless you intend to decieve.
Read through all of them the majority 99% of them are from the fucking KJV faggot. I'm not lying also the KJV version doesn't make a difference in these verses at all. Read through them yourself shithead.

let's see how long they last when they have to pay taxes

Maybe your problem with the Bible stems from your illiteracy?

I should really be saying that to you. However that isn't an argument which christkikes never have unless of course its an actual leftist shithead that doesn't understand a lick of christkikery at all.

Attached: 1519884777843.jpg (395x395, 58K)

Lol, this is gold.

You obviously know nothing of the faith, you have a twisted version akin to the jewish lies. So you think compassion to your fellow countryman is damaging to a nation? What about obedience? law and order? (Not chimping out like a nigger.) Do you have a problem with Military obedience and discipline? Or obedience to righteousness or the natural order? Obedience/submission to your superiors is essential for and order to be effective. But please go to Africa and chimp out if you don't like it.
>pacifism
Christianity is not pacifism, war as a last resort is only sensible. War needs a good reason.
>muh feelings
Here i know you're intentionally misleading. Christianity is about controling and 'enslaving' your feeling and the natural beast within you. Self control, self mastery are at the core of Christianity

I doubt you're white else you would understand the difference you disingenuously point out are between man and beast not man and woman

coming from someone who has no argument.

Attached: 1529086589853.jpg (1214x1216, 327K)

>“Wives, be submissive to your husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. As the church is subject to Christ, so let wives also be subject in everything to their husbands.” Ephesians 5:21-24

>“…the women should keep silence in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.” 1 Corinthians 14:34-35

>“Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet woman will be saved through bearing children, if she continues in faith and love and holiness, with modesty.” 1 Timothy 2:11-15

>“Wives, be subject to your husband, as is fitting in the Lord.” Colossians 3:18

>“….and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be sensible, chaste, domestic, kind, and submissive to their husbands, that the word of God may not be discredited…. Bid slaves to be submissive to their masters and to give satisfaction in every respect…” Titus 2:4-9
Yeah, women's values. Good eye, user.

What am I supposed to be arguing against exactly?

His spam that he has prepared for you on his discord server.

Doubt that is what he was talking about.

The guy is a raving lunatic, this thread is so comfy.

Attached: 0E6E4225-62B7-49F1-93AC-4B5588B67F67.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Of course it isn't.

not in a discord.
yeah the one worship a literal fucking jew trying to co-op a heathen frog meme.
Nothing if you agree with it which you do.

Attached: 1531630246205.png (775x1000, 945K)

>According to Basil, forty [Roman] soldiers who had openly confessed themselves Christians were condemned by the prefect to be exposed naked upon a frozen pond near Sebaste on a bitterly cold night, that they might freeze to death.
Imagine just walking out unto the ice to die for refusing to denounce your faith, and then spending the night giving praise to the name until you're dead.
>to you the crown of glory

I dunno, user. Sounds super womanly.

What am I supposed to be agreeing with, exactly?

Attached: 765E61AA-9752-4CA4-86CF-10B0D87F93CC.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Truly amazing wish we could do this with christkikes and the jews they love so much.
>filename
nice one shill.

Attached: 1521578782872.jpg (400x335, 39K)

Some of the martyr stories from the first 3 centuries are so far beyond the mind of a modern. I can't understand it but it was not womanly but full of awe. Dear Lord the kids these days.

Somewhere in the next coupla years you're gonna find out that you are the very Jew that Christ warned against.
>If you're so powerful then save yourself?? pathetic broken God
>Better salute the soldiers and pretend they're my neighbors