What do you think is one's duty to society?

What do you think is one's duty to society?

Attached: 1234123423234.jpg (1052x578, 120K)

Make it better.

Killing gypsies like you

To ascend into higher realms of consciousness so we don't have to impose arbitrary rules on one another.

Why the racism, faggot?

Gypsies aren't human

Invent something. Make shit better

meme flaggots are worse than gypsies

Gypsies are Indians you inbred mongrel.

>pic related
>philosopher king
>duty to empire
>....
>doesn't raise his kid and heir
>dies
>son fucks up empire and everything pic related worked for

Butt hurt gypsy country topkek

killing the rich

Attached: oldcommiegreek.png (834x388, 177K)

>tfw you offer your body to defend your nation but they tell you your broken wrist from a decade ago makes you unfit for service

I guess I can still do the Red Cross or some shit if a new war starts but I was really hoping to get a headstone at Arlington Cemetery. I just wanted to be a good goy.

Attached: 1525981028378.jpg (1000x800, 98K)

To complain about it online

If society is not part of your family then nothing, so if you're rejected by it they can go fuck themselves.

his wife was his first cousin, half her offspring died in childhood, and was probably cucking him too. I don't think his son was the real mistake.

>cynitrash
>literally a hobo philosophy
not gonna make it

You've got it backwards. The duty is on the particular society to prove that it is useful to the people, not the other way around. If people are unimpressed by a particular society they can leave and still exist to make a new society that benefits them but a society without people can't exist. So to answer your question, the only duty people have to society is to abandon it when it becomes corrupted.

aspie philosophy too

Attached: sperg.png (689x434, 62K)

It's the people who build the society in the first place. It's not a static thing. It evolves continuously. Fleeing for greener pastures is rapefugee tier.

>ID
MUD

To not be a burdain of it

Or to not be a commie

Same thing

Who said anything about fleeing?

Make the truth known. Ensure that Liberty continues and is not stymied.

Get out of here. You aren't funny and nobody likes you.

There is a pact between the dead, the living and those yet to come. You have to try to give everyone the oportunity to lead a good life.
What is good, is when peoples actions are good in of themselves, they are good for the majority, and they are good every time they are done. You won't necessesarily get there, but every step in that direction is a step closer to heaven on earth.
Seeing that the only purpose humans have found themselves to have so far is to reproduce, thats the duty you have to society and to the future.

Attached: aKjm3Kg_460s.jpg (460x477, 49K)