Mad muslims attack AfS meeting in Sweden part 2

Continuation of this glorious thread:
Now some copy pasted important info from last thread:

Screeching horde of monkeys attack AfS on their latest rally. Shitskins gets BTFO'd first by AfS members and then beat into ground by cops

youtube.com/watch?v=2WEHQYWvtik

youtube.com/watch?v=7lMBxgiYep4&feature=youtu.be

This article gives some extra information

friatider.se/invandrare-gick-till-attack-mot-afs-i-uddevalla-riksdagskandidater-misshandlade

>In middle of speech one of the party members got a punch when he was in the audience. He punched him back and then police interfered to save the shitskin
>Commies threw eggs, but got arrested by the party members and then taken away by cops
>A gang of 20 apes attacked their car on the way out, but ran away when cops came

Forget about silly cars burning. This is actually serious for real and affects real Swedes

For Swedes going to their rallies: this shows we need discrete armaments since shitskins might attack us too. Don't fear though, something as simple as an umbrella makes a decent make-shift club

Attached: 1535475581229.jpg (900x1200, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/sr-skyller-attacken-p-kasselstrands-kraftigt-rasistiska-uttryck
youtube.com/watch?v=3ooGFbZ7WYg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ointb2ppd_4
youtu.be/Zx1ookvt9lM?t=36m39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Horrific

State radio blaming attack on "racist provocations"
friatider.se/sr-skyller-attacken-p-kasselstrands-kraftigt-rasistiska-uttryck

Sad!

Our sole existance is a racist provocation in their eyes

Attached: afs jeff.png (816x816, 926K)

YES

>afs will get at most 5%
>not even cuck sd will have any influence
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP

Attached: 1514417470686.png (772x804, 479K)

That's the state propaganda though. Few Swedes believe their shit anymore. People who support multiculti are either total cowards or do it for their career (which is the same thing)

This. The leftists and their monkey pets should be executed for their atrocities.

Attached: 1535447059148.jpg (748x556, 96K)

Well of course.
Good thing that there only remains a handful of boomers still sitting with their dusty old radios, listening to the state approved propaganda.

Kek, literally only my grandma listens to radio. She hates niggers and is the biggest racist I know, but still can't vote for SD cause they are "nazis"

Wtf will she vote for then?

Attached: 1535660550236.jpg (4160x2340, 2.48M)

The guy to the right with an arrow through his throat

Yikes

She thinks I'm a nazi

Am I going to see any of you at the rally tomorrow?

Swedes, what's the difference between SD and AfS?

And now that SD is the largest, or second largest party in your country, doesn't the appearance of AfS weaken SD significantly? Splitting the vote before either of them even had a chance to come to power doesn't seem too clever.

Attached: 1534600638728.jpg (465x403, 24K)

Going to the Borås one

Vi får se va Kålle å Ada ställer till me imorn

Sd = Trump light CivNats. AfS are /ourguys/, even playing fashwave

But explain the second part. AfS are obviously going to be a fringe party for a while, just like SD was, since babysteps need to be taken. Nobody goes from full cuck to full natsoc over night. There needs to be something less radical in between.

So what's the rationale behind splitting the vote and weakning SDs chances of becoming part of government?

SD would be the biggest party if you didn't insist on wasting your vote.

SD is less radical, several prominent party members are jews, they say that they're not going to deport anyone and believes that ones ethnicity plays no part in whether you're Swedish or not.
AfS as more radical, they've named the jew, they say their going to deport at least half a million, and are open ethno-nationalists.

Kålle å Ada har slutat med goa göbbar-humorn och blivit lättkränkta, aggressiva och börjat säga "wallah bror" i början av varje mening.

Attached: 5623895092050205.png (500x315, 57K)

>voting against your own interests

Pretty sure actual cucks are lost already, most people are just asleep and need to be woken up. Why not a rude awekening

Because a vote on AfS is not wasted. Each percentage empowers them even if they don't make parliament

Jag tar detta som en direkt förolämpning.

Hur är vädret i Tjernobyl?
STRÅLANDE

And plays fashwave on rallies

Har varit på demo förrut i Göteborg, afa brukar vara mesar, hoppas det går bra för er även denna gången. Väljer dock den närmare staden

>voting for memes instead of viable politics

Mass deportation right after the election is a pipe dream, we need to start with stopping immigration and then take it one step at the time from there.

But wouldn't the logical steps be to;

>Vote SD into government, because at least they have a realistic chance
>Let them keep the country in limbo for 4(?) years, because at least they can't make things worse
>During those 4 years, you work to expand the influence of AfS
>Repeat until SD is forced to make a coalition government with AfS
>Keep doing it until AfS is larger than SD

We will vote for what is right, deal with it. The Swedish people are strong. WE just need leaders. We can turn this around quickly

Why the fuck haven't you pilled her?

Israel first, Sweden second.

SD needs to know that if they cozy up with the other parties in the parliament, they're going to lose votes. If people keep voting for them, they're going to consider it a green light to becoming more and more moderate with their politics.

SD is gonna be biggest party regardless. A few percenatages don't matter. SD's success depends on if other parties are scared enough to cooperate with them. We make that more likely by shocking them with AfS. So a vote for AfS is also a vote for SD

>Swedes, what's the difference between SD and AfS?
The former is in parliament and trying to effectively achieve their party program through forming a coalition, the latter is trying to get in by using slightly more "shock" rethoric but with much the same message.
AfS consist mostly of people who were kicked out of SD in a (non-ideological) power-struggle over how much a puppet the youth union should be of the main party.
>weaken SD significantly
They might, they might not. Depends on how well they both do honestly.
There's a fair bunch of AfS voters who're former "lol voting doesn't matter" NMR-fags who doesn't care about actually achieving political goals so long as the rethoric is "pure" and that crowd wouldn't vote SD either way ever since they started kicking out people who can't maintain a soft image outward.

I have pilled everyone else, but my grandma is the most stubborn person I know

How many percentages are needed to get a seat in parliament? And how many are AfS expected to get?

That's SD

>prominent party members are Jews
>that ones ethnicity plays no part in whether you're Swedish or not.

Jewish thought right there

The longer we put off voting for AfS the longer they remain a fringe party. AfS is the in-between, NMR is gonna be in parliament in a two or three elections after AfS gets in.

4% and AfS just above that I think

Why not vote in AfS directly if we can? This is silly, votecucking is not logically valid.

Attached: afganbögareng.png (716x989, 625K)

They need 4%, AfS won't get more than like 2, it'll be a shitshow of wasted votes just like Fi

Yep that's the thing. They got a huge group of previous non-voters. Myself I am a double SD voter 2010 and 2014. I am lucky I guess so now I give AfS my luck

>Wasted
Nah, I'd skip voting if they didn't exist

Attached: 1517631802489.jpg (318x318, 37K)

> Wasted votes

Wasted how? 2% won't matter at all for SD, it won't give them superpowers since the entire parliament will go into a coalition to stop them regardless.
There's no such thing as wasted votes, it's a spook.

>2%

Attached: Skärmklippasdasd.jpg (640x743, 94K)

can cops really touch someone in swedenstan?

They will. Stop guessing and check polls

Watch video and find out

Look. The mentality of "I won't vote for them because nobody might vote for them" is not logically valid.

Hail AfS
youtube.com/watch?v=3ooGFbZ7WYg

Pls gib poll numbers.

Which leads me to, are they reliable? Or are they US-tier propaganda?

even if both afs and fi get 2% each that means it's going to be impossible for the media to report on the fi results, which they love doing, without also mentioning afs. this is going to bring a lot of normie attention to the party and well worth sd shedding 2%.

>several prominent party members are jews
Which ones?
Because I know of Bieler, who is basically a puppet, and Ekeroth who is sidelined for picking fights while drunk.
>not going to deport anyone
They have a fucking public plan on how to deport crimnals and encourage "voluntary re-migration" of 2nd and 3rd gens who "don't feel like they fit in" by paying them to fuck off. "Återvandring" was a thing in SD facebook ads nearly a year before AfS adopted it as their slogan.
>AfS as more radical
They're the same thing in essence even if they use more offense-based rethoric now that they're trying to get into parliament as "the even more rightwing party", none of them had much of an issue with SD's party plans until they were kicked out over the SDU infighting.
>named the jew
That's new, where have they done that?

Mind you while I think your attacks on SD are weak bullshit i'm not saying not to vote for AfS, if they get into parliament that'd be nice for us overall.

Exactly, people who are not cucks vote AfS (or maybe NMR)

>LMFAO at the swede casually dancing through at 1:42

Attached: 1472296336873.jpg (775x545, 127K)

You're higher than giraffe pussy if you think AfS will make it into parliament.

They literally say in every speach that the PMs are puppets if invisible rulers

There's an entire more week until the election. Since they were founded, I've gone from thinking that
>a vote for AfS is wasted
to
>they have a real chance at getting 4%
to
>they won't get 4% but it's still the best party to vote for
to
>they have a real chance at getting 4%
Fuck me this is tense

>MFW when we will be first country in world to elect a literal Jow Forums Alt-Right party into the riksdag

Attached: 1521491627517.jpg (640x478, 42K)

Can you give me a tl;dr on how SD plans to stop immigration? Besides having them voluntarily leave for money.

What's going to be done to the DK border? What's's going to be done to the ports in Göteborg, Malmö and Trelleborg which constantly has ferries coming in from Germany?

>That's new, where have they done that?
I'm referring to the member who went around putting jewnoses on politicans on posters.

Same goes for AfS. What's the difference between their plans to stop the flow coming in?

He can't. SD is a tired party without vision or energy. All of that went into AfS

I have been hanging out with two swedes and a dutch this summer and I have never felt more dwarfed and emasculated, those dudes are naturally huge and wide without doing barely any workout (i am no midget, 1.83)
they can easily kick the living shit out these invading orcs, why are their boys so afraid to walk the streets or speak their mind

They gonna close migrationsverket and open återvandringsverket

Odds are decent, I had like 4,5 on Trump

Attached: odds.jpg (556x111, 16K)

>tfw 179cm brown hair brown eyes
I'm pretty buff at least

jewish mindpoison

Betting is pretty jewish pham

Swedes are just afraid of embarassment.Guess the harsh environment here made people more dependent on their tribe, but also more aggressive in defending it if they feel others are with them. Give a Swede a cause and he goes full warrior

Attached: takingswedishflagback.webm (762x414, 1.73M)

So what's the reasons for voting SD/AfS in this election? They just seem to look at such a minor issue now that the immigration agency and government is so strongly opposed immigration. If you look at the proceedings for what immigrants have to go through legally to stay it's not feasible anymore. They're effectively locked out. I just can't picture the voter who actually benefits aside from 'fascism at all cost'-types. Or people who would actually like to see citizens reevaluated on how Swedish they are.
Sadly we don't have alternative vote or even better systems so while we certainly aren't in as tough a position as many countries. But the reasons for voting for a party that won't make it in is to send a message.
Which is not ineffective as many think.

I have made pretty good money betting on politics since brexit

Guess it slightly applies to me to. I am more eager to confront shitskins for a cause (like that of AfS) than for my own reasons

But what will återvandringsverket do differently from migrationsverket, besides monetary offers for immigrants to leave?

Have any of them ever mentioned the Dublin Regulation? Is it part of the programs to return migrants to whichever EU member state they came from?

>Asylum seeker comes from Germany - legally send them back to Germany, re: Dublin Regulation
>Asylum seeker comes from Denmark - legally send them back to Denmark, re: Dublin Regulation

Because that's what we're doing to every sandnigger trying to come in from Sweden and seek asylum here. Get your ass back to Sweden.

>after all those Sweden YES memes Sweden is the first to persevere
You're going to make it Sven, you're going to make it
youtube.com/watch?v=Ointb2ppd_4

>Can you give me a tl;dr on how SD plans to stop immigration?
TLDR:
Total immigration stop, including asylum migration.
Deport anyone who've gotten a criminal record since they got here.
Check over residence permits and citizenships to see how many were handed out on false grounds and if so deport. (a majority have lied about their age)
Set-up support networks and financial incentives for later gen immigrants to go back to their own country.
And several ideas about cutting welfare to ghettos based on assimilation reqs and making areas of a "non-native majority culture" unviable etc.
Higher punishments for violent criminals across the board.

Now how much of that they'll actually achieve is obviously hard to say but that's some of their stated plans anyway.

>a position as many countries
Mistaken post
There's drawbacks. Your vote doesn't actually count if you're voting for a party that doesn't elected, aside from the message.

This, once this train gets rolling the flood will come. Swedes are so conformist it's I think hard for others to fathom. And still we might have nazis in parliament in a couple of weeks.

We gotta deal with those who are already here. It is true that Sweden don't have open borders anymore, but for how long? We need a permanent solution

fuck when did the situation in webm happened?

Attached: 65243895023156056.png (1310x525, 57K)

>bretty good :D

Attached: 1534418323411.jpg (754x1024, 147K)

If that's really their plan, I don't see why even AfS members are opting for this route Force SD into a coalition government. Meanwhile work behind the scenes to make AfS large enough to make an SD + AfS coalition a reality in 4-8 years.

Jeff Ahl said the other day on a meet I was at (paraphrasing): international agreements are not worth the paper their written on if they are in the way of swedes reclaiming sweden.

youtu.be/Zx1ookvt9lM?t=36m39s

SD wants to have a referendum on leaving the EU and have made their stance clear that regardless of treaties any that prevents them from carrying out the deportations of criminals will "have to be renegotiated if such treaties even exist". (unstated here is that they don't mind paying the fines involved for breaking them either way)
Dublin regulation is nonsense for that matter, plenty of countries haven't given a fuck about it for ages.
As to where they'll be deported, either their country of actual origin or their stated country of origin in all likelihood, bribes or refusal to hand out more aid money might be necessary.

just the thought of kasselstrand in parliament asking the establishment politicians difficult questions and making them look like the scum they are is worth a vote for afs

don't be a splitter

And of course SD will be somewhat castrated in a coalition government, but it'll put the country in limbo, rather than continuing down the path of destruction. When the time comes and SD/AfS are large enough, you'll get your way.

Rome wasn't built in a day. And Sweden won't be rebuilt in one either.

you are off your rocker

This, it's good that SD is growing but any self respecting nationalist has to vote for AfS

Could you at least convince her to select Hanif Bali?

>is so strongly opposed immigration
Uh no, we still have a massive intake going on that will completely warp our demographics in just a couple of elections the way things are going.
They're just pretending that stepping back slightly from the 2015 Crisis means we're now okay when in actuality we're still taking in people at unprecedented historical levels.

Literal deporation. We already do that. Imagine if that got more resources. Their job will be to check who gets the boot and then the police goes to collect.

AfS says the EU already broken all deals with us so we will break all deals with them and have a Swexit

>Because that's what we're doing to every sandnigger trying to come in from Sweden and seek asylum here. Get your ass back to Sweden.
But we're not the first country they came to either and you are not in the Dublin Regulation

Only problem with Sweden YES memes are that only already redpilled Swedes see them

It's our strenghth and weakness. It made the Caroleans literal supermen

Plus Swedes are slow to anger, but when we get angry... This is why only Scandinavians had berserkers

Attached: heliga karoliner.jpg (1600x1195, 244K)

This. Just doing it for the lulz is good enough

Hold on a second. My Jewdar is tingeling.

you're purity-spiralling yourself into extinction

you've been given a last chance -- literally your last chance before your nation changes fiercely towards the demographic tipping point -- so take it