Dear Jow Forums

Dear Jow Forums

I come to you today to ask you a question.

>Be me

>Be MTF Trans

>Non-SJW

>Hates the SJWS and LGBT community, don't believe in special rights. Males and females are already covered under law, there is no more than two genders. Why would a third redundant gender need to be added. If you really are a boy/girl and identify as that, you are then already covered.

>Not a trump support, but thats due to is corporate shilling. not his social policy(which is terrible at some points, but not unexpected of republicans.)

> Not a clinton support. Bitch needs to be in jail

Feel free to ask any questions you would like. But my question is, Would I be allowed to continue to exist in your red world or would i be lumped in with the sjws/left because I'm trans and killed.

Attached: 1532385500931.jpg (750x1043, 233K)

Did you cut your dick off?

Attached: 1535161764653.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Post pics
Tits or gtfo

Post bussy

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

No. I would prefer to leave it on. Seen/Heard too many horror stories. It works perfectly fine, never given me a problem, and so far hasnt been an issue in love life. i have very little reason or incentive to do so.

>mtf
Why. Poor your fucking guts out. Don't give me the lie you tell yourself.

Its not our place to decide who lives and dies. God is the judge of that. You are still a faggot, even though you understand that you are living sin you continue the faggotry. Transgender is a MENTAL ILLNESS and shouldn't be normalized at all.

Throw yourself onto a pile of burning tires you faggot

You'll be disappointed. Reality for trans isnt the biggest. usually just above the flat range, but nothing spectacular. And no I am not wanting surgery. I'm fine with the As i ended up with. I prefer to not stand out with a giant chest anyway.

You know the rules girl

commit sudoku, user-kun.

subhumans are not necessary for us. your whore life only drags everyone back.

Even so. Regardless of what it is. I am more than well aware of what I am.

People do destructive shit all the time to make themselves feel better. Drugs, Booze, etc. This is in reality, not really too much different.

Post feminine penis.

You would be cured

Sorry friend, I am not here to be an attention whore in that manner. I am merely curious as to if I would exist in a Jow Forums world.

My family is heavy right wing/fox news believers(I'm not personally), and they are very accepting of me despite that.

Most of my friends are right wingers. I have some of the non-crazy left as well. The far left hates me. So ive been curious if I would be able to exist in a world where, for example, Trump succeeded and went on to 2024 and the face of this country changed.

Do you regret what you did? And do you want others to the same thing?
Either way you'll never be normal again, the best thing you can be is a lesson for others.

There are some days I do regret it. You will always encounter that one person who doesnt take you seriously. But honestly, you'll encounter that for just about any flaw you have.

As for others doing the same thing. Others are free to do what they want, but i would not advocate for it. I would not wish this hell upon anyone else. Not everything about it is bad, it does have its good points. But I personally think everyone should be happy as they are. alas that ideal world does not exist.

Also. definitely no children should ever transition. EVER. I personally think that if this is going to be a thing, you will need to be 18 or older to make the choice. personally i would want it to be at least 21. but 18 is legal adult age here. so yeah.

How old are you..?

Can you cure it humanely though? We dont need Mike Pence, the Gender Fence, deciding how people should be.

34. Transitioned at 26

la criatura de las hormonas...

Dios mio amigo..

Why you are still not pic related?

Attached: burning-stake.jpg (466x270, 62K)

No clue. I live in indiana, one of the hearts of red territory and no one has even bothered me. But then again, I also don't care if people call me a guy/he, etc It is what it is. I can't force everyone to accept it nor would I want to. But as long as we can still get along. I'm cool with that.

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1528912070931.png (719x736, 450K)

The absolute fucking state of Eagleland. No wonder it is Sodom 2.0

Hi! I hate everybody; left/pol/ and right/pol/ both suck a bag of dicks. You are certainly entitled to your life. I don't understand why you want to transition (seems legit retarded/look at me special snowflake), but who gives a flying fuck what I think or understand. You certainly shouldn't. You do you, and I'll do me. I will mock you in my free time, but that's because I enjoy being an asshole. It's the only thing that gets my seedy little heart pumping.

So you're a trap then? Traps aren't gay and we love Nazi trap girls here on our mongolian basket weaving forum.
So long aa tou don't use a meme flag or shill for thr jews you're fine by me.
Just become manly if you wanna be in the ethostate

Maybe I'm just not up to date on my terms. But i always thought a trap was a part-timer. Didnt live their lives that way, just their personal time/sexytime.

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 114K)

based trans

We sell you to the Muslims in exchange for oil.

Dear OP,
Please commit suicide, you're a shame for your ancestors that didn't have problems with sexuality and managed to have children.
This world is not for weak men like you.
So, if you have at least a little respect for this world, you must off yourself. Your soul has already left your body years ago and you're just a parasite.

Sincerely yours,
user.

I wouldn't want you killed, but I wouldn't want you around my children either.

You'll be given electroshock therapy and be forced to put on 200lbs of muscle until you can dig holes effectively.

Attached: CZcEzeCW0AQtfGS.jpg (540x587, 44K)

Pretending to be a girl doesn't make you a girl. Right now I'm pretending to be the Queen of Sweden.

To answer your question, in my perfect world you'd probably be sent along with the lefties to a re-education camp in the midwest. I wouldn't want to gas people just for being SJWs, only people who were leaders in the country's decline would be considered for such punishment. You and all the small fry progressives I'd send out to large communes in the midwest where you'd be working with others in an Amish-esque setup with some daily indoc sessions. Since you're pretty based for a fag you'd probably get extra privileges compared to the unrepentant SJWs, so while you'd still be interned so long as you claimed to be trans, you'd probably have a pretty comfy life and would get to met out punishment upon commie scum.

Sorry if that offends you, but I can't risk the spread of your condition to the general population.

Attached: i_had_plans.png (752x587, 366K)

SEXUAL LIBERATION = POLITICAL CONTROL
You are a slave to the gay disco

Attached: 1535527630834.jpg (653x354, 62K)

So you believe there are only men and women, but still also believe you can transfer from one to the other because "you feel like it"?

Sorry, but you're still retarded. You are a man, you were always a man, you will always be a man, and you should get that or a bullet through your thick skull. Dumb. Fuck.

>needs to attention-whore this much
not politics, back to your containment >>tranny thread should be banned

Homo boards should be deleted. Who was the kike that created these stupid boards?
/gif/ needs a purge too, I don't go there since past year but I remember it had a lot of lgbt shills and I think they're still there.

As long as you keep your sexual fetish's in the bedroom none of us would know. If you feel the need to shove it in people's faces you deserve the gas.

Literally you get the rope. Anybody on pol who says otherwise is a larper. Come to my fucking country with your tranny bullshit and watch how fast you will be killed

Attached: AD7054A4-4CFE-47FD-85A9-F2F2A0CBC8E8.png (640x838, 967K)

>removing their containment board
Are you out of your mind? It's a sad thing that happened to /gif/, I use to lurk there before the lgbt fuckwits starts bombing the board with faggot contents. Good thing /s/ is still around.

>MTF trans
Stopped reading there. Transition back or kill yourself you fucking degenerate

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 114K)

MtF from the other thread here.

I think, that we'll always just be outliers. I've asked Jow Forums and from what I can tell, the general consensus has been that people don't hate us as individual people, but at the same time, you can't ask for any authority to condone what you do.

I think "Don't ask, don't tell" works just fine in this case. If you're transgendered and want to be a housewife, then you can be some guy's housewife, and nobody should really care about what's in your pants. If you're going to parade your cock around everywhere and demand acceptance, then you'll elicit a negative response and be ostracized.

So, just don't act like a faggot.

Yor still fucked in the head for LARPING as a woman.
Most these conservative trannys are just looking to be as unique as they can just to fuck with peoples heads. Like blair white and caitlyn jenner. They do it so they can be like "oh look im a trans republican bet you thought that could never happen"

bumpo