So, how fucked is Argentina?

Can we get some Argenbros in here to let us know what's going on?

Attached: 1512962056038.png (506x463, 484K)

Beyond fucked
A K managed the country better
Wrap your head around that

Literally this

The plan is to stablish a super cheap workforce in order to have the average retard work essentially for free
Basically if you already have a work you're going to get paid less (purchasing power is on free fall at this moment, it is expected to see prices raise like a 20% this week)

I want to end it all man

Come with me to usa chorri
We can be slaves there but they pay us in dollars
But seriously tho,this country could have been a comfy first world paradise,now it's a squabbling shithole about to collapse, agian.

My cash ain't worth shit, work barely pays anything lately,fuck this place

You know what would fix the Argentine economy? Invading the Falklands again.

None of this would be happening if you had the goldmine that is the Las Malvinas, you really ought to give it another shot.

Attached: 1458910666151.jpg (1280x720, 465K)

And if you're looking for a job you are just fucked; you're lucky if you get something that allows you to eat everyday and save a bit (past week the minimum wage was at 2 dollars/hour and today it's already 1.5 dollars and going down)

How cheap would it be to travel there? The exchange rates must be crazy

>But seriously tho,this country could have been a comfy first world paradise

This is true, you are the whitest South American country, you could have been like Southern Italy or at least a Greece.

You wanna know where you fucked up?

You challenged the Brits for the Falklands (Malvinas whatever) and the Yanks fucked you over to favor their mama.

That's the turning point, all the other stupid corrupt economic policies of yours certainly helped though.

Trustusd on exodus.

It's going to be real funny when you smug fuckes get skull fucked by Pakis and Muslims while your cops arrest you for wrong think.
The Brits didn't fuck us, the are but lapdogs, the Rothschild and Rockefellers did, along with our own super kike, magneto (yes that's his name)
This country was destined to become a wealthy prosperous land,but it mas condemned to being nothing more than a cheap labor cash cow for international bankers and whatnot.

Attached: 1533187466551.jpg (2762x1998, 1.64M)

>you are the whitest South American country
*were

It ended in the 80s

With so much salt lying around in surprised you're having economic troubles

Attached: pickling-salt.jpg (946x800, 53K)

Argentina bros, if you need to export your sister, cousin, or daughter before total collapse and she is family oriented, christian, white, a homemaker, and not a roastie, then go ahead and start a contact list. We'll take them off your hands.

Yeah, what happened?
Immigrants or the natives started breeding like arab rabbits?

Which is the whitest South American country now, Uruguay?

Salt is salt
But self induced ethnic, social and spiritual suicide is on a whole different level.
Shouldn't have let you little empire disintegrate.
Nice try Tyrone, my sister's pussy is only for my girth

Attached: 1534607116795.jpg (771x807, 36K)

currency inestability is a sign of non whiteness
half the other latin american countries are more white than argentina

Attached: 1392250843496.png (570x670, 355K)

Whoa, rude much. I was only trying to offer some friendly advice.

There are documents talking about how we were actually planning to hand over the Falklands before you invaded. A bit of good manners would go a long way and would've even earnt you some clay, amigo.

Any girl that would be willing to become a mail-order bride is automatically a roastie desu

Attached: 1464891793024.png (795x719, 597K)

European immigration pretty much ended after the 70s, argentines started leaving the country non stop (continues to this day). a lot of europeans arrived in the 60s went back, and open borders started in the 80s letting latrinamericans in masse.

from 90-80% european immigration since the early XIX century, it went down to around 10%, with 80-90% being from bordering countries

>Uruguay
Yes but they are getting flooded with venezuelans, dominicans, cubans, etc as well. They also started getting immigrants since the 90s. No country will remain majority white in this continent

Also yeah, local muttoids started breeding like cockroaches due to welfare

>Whoa, rude much. I was only trying to offer some friendly advice.
Hey don't take offense, just a mad argie letting of some steam on his favourite buggy man.
Living here and paying attention to the political situation is Akin to having a tranny succubus drain your soul by simply staring at you for weeks on end.

>There are documents talking about how we were actually planning to hand over the Falklands before you invaded.
I know about it too, but whatever, our military dictators should have been dropped off a building at birth, and this country would unironically be much better

Don't get decapitated by Muslims

Top bong rattling the cages

Attached: Based Maggie and her boys in Falkland Islands.jpg (1500x999, 191K)

are you white?

Whiter than you Pablo

Serious Argentinians get your shit together!

Your only export is onions to China and maize to Brazil.

We Euros and Yanks want to help with our hard currencies but we are not gonna fly 10k km to fuck entitled little bitches worse than ours, no matter how the peso goes down.