Brazil is LITERALLY genociding afro-brazilians

telesurtv.net/english/news/Black-People-Are-a-Genocide-Project-in-Brazil-Says-Researcher-20170607-0036.html

HOW ARE WE GOING TO STOP THEM???

Attached: concerned.jpg (286x256, 14K)

And here is why it's bueatidull

in 2050 Brasil will have a "illegal amerimutt" problem.
Better start building the wall already.

I was first agreeing with you until I saw your flag you fucking faggot.

that is the same ""problem"" as in america, just niggers killing niggers, let them really

HOLY WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????T?????????????????????????????????????????T?????????????????????????????????????????T?????????????????????????????????????????T?????????????????????????????????????????

Thank You For Sharing !

Mutt white supremacy is a thing in SA with whiter mutts being higher in social status.

It's already been debunked as a hoax, nobody is killing anyone :^)

i wish, we kill a lot of them but they breed like rats

I read the article. It was a bunch of leftist trash.

Blacks have a slightly higher chance of being murdered. That isn't genocide.

Based

Unfortunately, for everyone they fell, three more are planted.

That's too bad, I was hoping for more.

wink wink

>Punished Brazil

Attached: 1498790821125.jpg (650x463, 52K)

What the matter forgot to say is that 99% of criminals are black and that 99% of whites' deaths are black.
If we take that into account we are still killing a few blacks.

>Mutt white supremacy is a thing in the americas with whiter mutts being higher in social status.
fix it fix it fix it

oh my sides
based

so᠍yboys

so᠍yboy

Looks more like blacks in Brazil are killing off themselves - this is news? Show a place on the planet that this isn't the norm.

waste of trips
we're making the nogs kill themselves

This.

This!
This image is fake
Let them kill each other, blacks are cancer, unfortunately they breed like rats. we have to nuke Rio de janeiro.

>Brazilian police patrol a working-class neighborhood.
Fuck OFF! It's the fucking favelas. yes there are honest people who work and live there but there are also criminals holding bazookas in every corner. Few years ago the workers were literally crying of happiness because the police got rid of the criminals for a while and kids could play on the streets without getting shot again.

IT'S A FUCKING WARZONE.

Attached: f4a50f4fcd06a9b78c3b0548586301db.jpg (573x430, 39K)

I've been selling my jizz to brazil for years now.

Blacks are not welcome in brazil. They belong in africa

How much do you charge for it? I got an offer from a german or austriac man last saturday night. He's sterile and his wife keep asking for a child.