Jews Rape Kids
>Jews Rape Kids
Jews Rape Kids
>Jews Rape Kids
Jews Rape Kids
>Jews Rape Kids
Jews Rape Kids
>Jews Rape Kids

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 2.53.39 PM.png (1634x1156, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/shnld
youtu.be/7jYHe_s2K5k
youtu.be/fbwixhixlLE
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kids rape jews

Listen bro, during the circumcision-ceremony, the infant doesn't actually skull fuck the rabbi, its the other way around.

>and that's a good thing

if they dont rape kids why do they want foreskin? its trophies. serial killers take trophies from their molested victims before or after they kill them. the jews ancestral blood lust and pedophilia culminate in the act of mutilating baby dicks which causes irreparable harm to infant brain waves and potentially development of young males

I'm actually pansexual

don't let the blacks find out

Attached: 1534528956773.webm (352x640, 1.36M)

>if hitler got his way madagascar would be on the list too

I am black

then really don't let them find out, don't wanna see you getting killed on facebook live my dude

thats in brazil

>hitler wanted them on madasgasca
You only know so little. The plan for madasgasca was turned down pretty fucking early. It was an idea that floated around the NSDAP leadership for barely 2 minutes.

Read about the Haavara Agreement, then you realize how an jewish bank (what is now the israeli national bank) in conjunction with the british government ironed out a plan to rob all of germany's jews of their belongings.

See the deal was, that for jews to escape the increasingly hostile inhabitants of germany; they would give their valuables to the jewish agency (NOT THE NSDAP), and upon arriving in palastine they would be taxed heavily to support the jewish community's territorial expanse in palastine.

Most jews never got out of the work camps, because the allied bombed the infrastructure that kept the jewish workers fed, before they could serve their sentence.

TLDR; Jews jewed the jews and still blame white people.

Attached: Haavara Agreement.jpg (565x318, 27K)

nah shoulda just sent em to madagascar and closed the ports.

>implying that's a bad thing

Im sorry but if greeks can do it, theres no reason I cant
Off the clock it gets the cock

Patrick Little is a glow in the dark working with MOSSAD. Here's proof:

archive.li/shnld
>pic related

Attached: Patrick-Little-MOSSAD.jpg (3000x1969, 792K)

Makes a lot of sense why Hollywood is full of pedos. Because it's also full of jews.

This pretty much settles it.

HUE HUE HUE

Yes, and then they drink their blood.

The shutting it down is reaching levels that don't even make sense.

Is this "proof" anything anyone is actually supposed to look at? It looks like random words and images thrown together.
Is it just meant to look like an actual statement by someone who looks at it for half a second?

Attached: 1535589833858.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

lol how does it feel knowing nobody believes you and that youre wasting your time?
it must suck

>*grabs microphone*
>*sets echo effect to 100000000%*
>(((SNOPES)))

What is the point of making a post like this

MOSSAD WANTS PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT USS LIBERTY, LAVON AFFAIR AND JEWS RAPING KIDS. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW. THANKS.

>USS Liberty
happened before any of us were even born. If the USS Liberty was the breaking point it would have rekt Israel by now...but it hasn't. MOSSAD uses USS Liberty and 9/11 as carrots on sticks to distract from the real issue which has the potential to actually hurt the Jewish State: Israel's role in the current and on-going genocide of European and European-Americans. But this topic is never addressed by Patrick Little or any other MOSSAD asset, is it?

If I recall correctly, Hitler wanted to send the jews to Israel and made preparations for that until the war. As Israel (Palestine) was a British colony, and was in a state of war, he instead began making preparations to ship them to Madagascar, which was a French colony (since the French government after their surrender turned fascist and was on friendly terms with Hitler)

>defending USS liberty
listen here punk, the USS liberty was spying on private conversations and infringing on personal privacy of not only egypt and israel but every-single-country surrounding them.

USS liberty is the bad guys in that tale.

>What is the point of making a post like this

To let the Goy know Jew rape kids.

Attached: 1534205669442.jpg (466x700, 141K)

omg, is he ok?

>Israel's role in the current and on-going genocide of European and European-Americans. But this topic is never addressed by Patrick Little or any other MOSSAD asset, is it?

He has said he wants ethnostates many times in many of his videos that aren't straight up Jew naming.

In one he was kind of getting emotional about how he cares about the differences that make races unique and how he doesn't want to see them disapear.

yeah man. worse happened to my uncle in nam. a sketchy nam local pulled out a sword and cut his head off. they were unable to find his head but he was alright.

>happened before we were born
>therefore it's irrelevant
Well fuck me. That is so sound. How can O argue with that.
Sure, "Denmark". That's what happened. That lie is the straw that is going to get you killed when the Liberty survivors start getting into their "nothing to lose" years. Have fun with that, Shlomo.

Neither of you kikes have anything to say about Lavon Affair? Please kys.

>He has said he wants ethnostates many times in many of his videos
has nothing to do with exposing Israel for it's role in white genocide. Are you mentally challenged? Do I need to dumb-down my words even further?

has the USS Liberty scandal rekt Israel in the last decade or nah?

>has nothing to do with exposing Israel for it's role in white genocide.

Yeah he did, Schlomo. And it's not just Israelis doing the muttification. It's all Jews.

Does anyone besides the alternative media even know about the USS Liberty, or nah? How about you just prep the rope for us.

Does anyone besides the alternative media even know about Israel's role in the CURRENT genocide of Europeans and European Americans, or nah? How about you just prep the bull for your kosher waifu, little betamale.

Did Snopes claimed that Jews Rape Kids?
Mixture

Rape jews kids

dont know about (((snores))) but its all in the talmud

Attached: M38741OdCUAM.png (1508x869, 279K)

You're projecting. I think we both know what you look like behind that keyboard. Your narrative is easily pilpul'D away. Little's talking points aren't.

>resorts to ad hominem
Can you explain why Little's talking points never expose Israel for their role in the CURRENT genocide of Europeans and European-Americans?

No body cares

>the jew always accuses you of what he himself is guilty of
Can you seriously just kill yourself? Baiting Little into addressing a World Stage CONSPIRACY while not acknowleding the redpills he drops is pure kikery. No one becomes a Jow Forumslack overnight.

KIDS RAPE JEWS

>Jews rape kids is a good redpill
>Israel genociding white people is a bad redpill
stay defeated.

>demonstrable links to terrorism and child rape
Vs
>an easily pilpul'D talking point (muh racism, BLM)
Are you an idiot, or a kike?

You just want us to message Little and say "hey man, speak up on white genocide" and completelt sabotage him. He is uniting EVERYONE against the jew. That's his role. That is his purpose and platform. If you have a problem with him because he can't be your Superhero step-dad, it's because you're a faggot.

did he die?

Degenerate

youtu.be/7jYHe_s2K5k

Attached: 150.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

>carrots on sticks

>demonstrable links to Israel and white genocide
VS
>jews rape kids -- which does nothing to stop white genocide
Are you an idiot, or a kike?

>Sanhedrin 54b
In case anyone wants to read it themselves.

Attached: Sanhedrin 54b - Eng.jpg (3240x4320, 3.5M)

Shut the FUCK up dude. You fucking idiot, name one other person who talking race relations and will be listened to about the jews. The jews are the most important thing. All else is secondary. Even white genocide, faggot. Www.thezog.info warns about D&C faggots like you.

Are you saying the USS liberty wasnt spying on fucking everyone they could reach?

I bet you love the NSA because they keep the terwowrists at bay. Fucking mutt-brain

>white genocide is a secondary issue
found the kike

If you have the best solution and plan, why aren't you proving that your idea is the true way to victory? Shouldn't you be out there fighting against White genocide instead of attacking others online?

That is the kike narrative. The Liberty was meant to be sunk with 0 survivors for the purpose of blaming Egypt. Accusing the Liberty of spying is the damage control LIE kikes made up and idiots like you buy into.

It was an intelligence ship with more radar, antennas on board than crew. If you believe they weren't a spyship, you are fucking retarded.

No, literally kill yourself. Everyone knows the jews are the #1 issue. Everything stems from them and people putting us on a white nationalist train-of-thought is a fucking KIKE. www.thezog.info

If you havnt found project mayhem or your fight club.... then look no further

youtu.be/fbwixhixlLE

>CHN
>BASED
>names the Jew
>exposes the beast system
>speaks in memetic parables
>has insomnia and sleeps 3 hours a week in a psych facility
>is 8 feet tall and can crush a CIAnigger with his mind
>has an army of android robots identical to himself to avoid capture
Check it....

Attached: 1535546699452.jpg (212x238, 7K)

look at the replies ITT I'm proving it right here as I shitpost among you.

>White genocide isn't the #1 issue
keep exposing yourself, Moshe.

I believe you are a fucking kike. Israel is proven to have intended to leave no survivors for the purpose of blaming Egypt and bringing the USA into war.

Fuck you. You will regret everything, kike. Whether in this world when Muslims rape your precious fag country, or in the next where you burn in hell.

You can't prove any of that, period.
So we must just rely on the truth. The USS liberty was an NSA spyship. Israel dindunuffin'

keep screeching

Attached: autistic screeching trs.png (348x441, 139K)

Lavon Affair you fucking cunt. You will get fucked so hard in the next decade. Watch.

Did it have US flag?

>attacking Pat Little
>not a kike
And every post since only proves it. Fuck man. You're about to see a sharp rise in end-stage cancer patients who start mercing slews of kikes like you.

Attached: jews_blood_libel.png (1664x5472, 731K)

>White Genocide isn't the #1 issue
>not a kike
And every post since only proves it. Fuck man. You're about to see a sharp rise in end-stage cancer patients who start mercing slews of kikes like you.

Attached: wake_359_times_expelled.jpg (924x10000, 2.04M)

Attached: can you tell them apart.jpg (1200x940, 427K)

Attached: foreskin jew market.png (1060x1102, 235K)

Saying the jew is the #1 issue is real subversive isn't it? You suck at your fucking job.

Attached: jews blood libel organs.jpg (3457x2990, 3.72M)

Saying white genocide is the #1 issue is is real subversive isn't it? You suck at your fucking job.

Attached: israel_.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

If you're actually telling the truth, why aren't you explaining this to people in real life though? Are you afraid of briding the gap between internet culture and real life issues?

Attached: diversity.jpg (646x792, 151K)

Bridging* the gap

Attached: 1514158838700.jpg (612x792, 187K)

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1281, 334K)

Glad I could help out there.
I'm not too familiar with the tragedy, but, what I am familiar with, it's sketch as fuck!

>why aren't you explaining this to people in real life though?
If I suddenly ran outside yelling about Jews and white genocide I'd look as mentally ill as Pat..and I'd be rejected just as much. My strategy here is two-fold:

>condition American anons to accept my message IRL
>spread my message to anons all over the world effectively conditioning the International masses

did he died?

Great stuff

Attached: 19046911_1834424386574383_1233220053_n.jpg (617x932, 72K)

Fuuggg

even if he is we don't care. Kikes need to still be gassed regardless. prove me wrong. protip: you can't

>(((we))) dont care that he's MOSSAD

Wanna kill, is that normal?

that is correct because he is calling for all jews to be deported to Israel.

I would go so far as to say Patrick Little is the most based person in the USA.

Just like Zionists want. He's MOSSAD and (((you))) may not care but anons do and have rejected Patricia Shittle. Despite the money, the constant shilling, and his network.. he's still being rejected like a virus from the body. Tell me something: what does that level of failure feel like?

it was flying american flags

>condition American anons to accept my message IRL
So you're just shilling online trying to sow division? You do understand that online interactions don't carry as much weight as meeting and talking to people in real life?

Attached: 1530945447664.gif (255x190, 17K)

>So you're just shilling online trying to sow division?
is that what you got from my response? work on your ESL, Rabbi.
>don't carry as much weight as meeting and talking to people in real life?
Pat's strategy has failed because he doesn't understand the mechanics behind effective propaganda. Even with the little I've done on imageboards the message I carry has a larger following of real people...all without leaving my mom's basement. Can you then imagine the effect when I do go outside..when I call out Pat to debate in front of everyone? You kikes won't have a chance.

dont cry too hard. everyone fails sometimes.

Ok where are the real people then?