You can eliminate one nations whole population of people off the face of the earth. choose wisely

you can eliminate one nations whole population of people off the face of the earth. choose wisely

Attached: 1521107333018.jpg (480x313, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IRAN.

Attached: 1600912578122.png (750x709, 126K)

The ocean

Arabs.

Israel

Reason: Kills jews and muslims alike.

Israel

Africa but not for racist reasons. they have a lot of resources the rest of us need and wiping them out would be quicker and easier than relocating

africa isn't a nation retard lmfao

arabs isnt a nation faggot

Anyone not saying Israel is a Jew.

It's a hard sell between USA or Israel, but honestly since the more subversive kikes are here I'd go with the U.S.

One nation? Pakistan.

americans. all of them.

Ok this is logical also.

Turks.

Germany.

Israel.

Mexicanada.

>africa isn't a nation retard lmfao

Attached: 1531416449433.png (400x333, 91K)

Israel

Saudi Arabia

Obviously isreal

>tfw africa is not a nation

chyna
maximum effect on world population and resource consumption

(checked)
Anyone who said something other than israel is a faggot and needs to lurk moar.

All true jews are citizens of Israel, even if dual US citizens

Mexico.

Germany, they're not going to ruin Europe a 4th time

(((Atlantis)))

India

Israel but first all jews must migrate there

America

Continent or country?

Pretend the EU is one nation and wipe out everyone in it, including "new Europeans".

Unironically America, myself included: we are too far gone and have infected the world like a virus

Leave it all to the Chinese, at least they believe in racial hierarchies, practice eugenics, actively prevent the mentally ill from breeding and seek to promote harmony and social cohesion

*Laughs in Yiddish*

So Norway and Ukraine will be fine.

Saudi Arabisrael

Why? Mexicans can do awesome things like splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

We cannot destroy pakistan yet, at least until they release GTA VI

True. Wouldn't India be better though? At least China hates Muslims, while India is close to Pakishitters.

Israel.
It's not even a choice

Attached: 1530983989525.png (467x98, 30K)

Russia

Jews, because then, we will have no trouble sealing borders, getting rid of feral niggers, and keeping illegals out. The jews are the ones that need defeating first to make America great again.

Brownish muttoid.

CHINA ffs

They're the worst on this earth after the jews and there's too fucking many of the shits

>t. mongoloid

Attached: 1529687857085.jpg (242x261, 23K)

There's no need, they can do themself.

There are too many to choose, I hate all nonwhites.

at least let me grab a china girl before you do

Kekistan.
>They make it hard to migrate

>t. non-white

Attached: 1518190056335.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Attached: ((((Peter Feldmann)))).jpg (1200x1223, 313K)

Do you kno da Wae?

>flag

Takes one to know one.

I just touched a very pale chinese woman hand. I was about to say some pick-up lines to her.

My aunt is argentian and whiter than you.

>ape muttoid from Jewrica

Try hard, Caleb.

England

Billy “muh tax cuts” the Boomer strikes again, aka Billy “it’s the Vatican” the Boomer, aka Billy “we’re a nation of immigrants” the Boomer, aka Billy “Islam is the real enemy” the Boomer.

Barbaria.
Everything beyond the Alps and beyond the sea.

India, pollution, shit, plastic in the ocean, etc. Also 1.3 billion people.

The Tribe of David

PISSrael

Until shit everything was OK, but plastic in the ocean is something very necessary, are you one of those greenfags?

Nigeria. Most populous African country and their growth rate is insane. Lagos is set to become the most populated city in the world and we all know people are never going to stop wanting to migrate out of it since it's going to be a corrupt violent shithole for eternity.

Canada.

And kick them out of the UN too!

checked.

but no. It has to be Israel. So the next generation can recall their part in the destruction of the 66 gorillian.

TURKEY FOR FUCKS SAKE

>FUCKS
Learn proper English, Ahmed.

FUCK'S*

THERE YOU GO YOU INBRED MOTHERFUCKER, I WAS ON MY PHONE FUCK YOU

Pretty bold coming from the memeflag

shitskins

I want to say Israel but I'm not sure that would be the most beneficial because there'd still be multinational kikes who are objectively a bigger threat, so I'm gonna say China because they have a beautiful country being wasted on bugmen, and they fuck up a lot of shit with their shitty policies.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID ABOUT MY MOM

Attached: 1516482044926.jpg (250x244, 8K)

I want to say Israel, but I think the responsible choice is going to have to be China or India.
The problem is that once you clear our the Chinese or the Indians, either the Chinese will populate India, or vice versa.
Ah fuck it, I'm going with Nigeria.

Wisest choice ever. To being a muttoid you're intelligent. I'll put you in a zoo.

THAT SHE IS HONORARY WHITE

Attached: 1392685420808.jpg (300x300, 67K)

USA
Fuck you. You cucked us and all of euope

Attached: 1532776564405.jpg (716x960, 140K)

Turkey.

>I’m white. Trust me gaiz. Last white goy in South Ametica. Word is bond.

If you clear China out, the Japs will take over China and India

The Frankfurt School was entirely imported from Continental Europe. Not one white American Christian. Central European kikes to a tee.

>FLOPPIES: SLOTTED

Attached: Flag of Zimbabwe.png (2000x1000, 43K)

>projecting this hard
C'mon Caleb, you deserve more.

Would not have happened if you took care of American affairs but NO. You have to police every continent

el goblino de la pampa....

Han Chinese.

The whole problem in South Africa would (temporarily) go up in smoke.

>el sánchez rodrigez
DIOS MÍO...

Attached: 1517337529503.png (632x332, 305K)

(((They))) came here, and white Christian America never saw it coming. Why are we fighting each other and why can’t we just hate the kikes together, Josip?

ayyyy dios...

We had no preblems with (((them))) until you showed up. Now most of them "escaped" to Israel and the rest are influenced by it

Attached: 1529952388693.jpg (585x800, 148K)

The US would have never gotten involved in WWII if the Japs didn’t attack us, who couldn’t even take the Soviets on in a land war. They were only good at picking off third world Asian countries.

What did the Nazis get out of allying with them again? Can the Nazis be held to account for any of their mistake? If anything, the Japanese were the best thing to ever happen to the Jew.

The Germans made a mistake by allying someone on the other side of the world but you sould not have been giving sheckels to the British and embargoing the Japanese

Attached: Japanese_Propaganda_worldwartwo.filminspector.com_2.jpg (368x560, 40K)

israel

Attached: 1531876538577.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

Since when is an embargo justification to just bomb the shit out of one of our bases in WWII with no declaration of war? The Nazis were cool, but just face it, the Japs were pieces of shit. They committed the worst war crimes, they couldn’t cooperate with the Germans at all, it was a colossal mistake. Without America being dragged into it, the Axis wouldn’t have faced total defeat. The bongs were on the ropes around when the Japs bombed us.

And then Hitler had to declare war on the US simultaneously with the Japs. Big mistake. They should have stayed allied with Nationalist China but stabbed them in the back and repivoted towards Imperial Japan, a fruitless, tragic “friendship.”

>one nation
how about an entire continent instead of that smalltime shit