IT HAPPENED! New York renamed 'Jewtropolis' on apps like Snapchat and Citi Bike

nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-new-york-city-jewtropolis-map-20180830-story.html

"A map data company has apologized to customers after New York City was briefly labeled “Jewtropolis” Thursday morning on apps like Snapchat, Citi Bike and Street Easy.

Mapbox, a third-party company from which the apps embed maps, called the incident a “disgusting attack” in a statement and said that whoever vandalized the New York City label also tried make other “hateful edits” that were thwarted."

OK, which one of you Jow Forumstards was behind these shenanigans?!

Attached: ny-1535655453-24xum88tr9-snap-image.jpg (1400x700, 180K)

All of us user, all of us.

Am I the only Jew on this board that finds all these Jew memes hilarious?

wtf i like Anonymous now

Not at all

Comedy is only funny when it has a basis in real life. That's why I also enjoy the 56% memes.

Most Jews actually do because it's not actually offensive, that being said among every culture there's neurotic loud mouths who'd try to use this for gain and sympathy.

>calling a metropolis full of Jews a metropolis full of Jews is offensive

Did someone else see this on Stack Exchange's Skeptics?

love it lelz

>there's neurotic loud mouths who'd try to use this for gain and sympathy

Yeah, they're the same fucking Jews sitting laughing at the memes dipshit. There's no such thing as a "based Jew" so drop your shitty act.

I remember a straw poll a while back that suggested Jow Forums is like 12% jews.

t. lachlan horowitz

Jew York

manhattan is full of kikes

t. bronx

>kikes themselves did it so scary nazis and evil antisemites stay on peoples minds

It was me! I hacked the gibson!

Attached: 01e6388b5378f9ed0d921ca9662bf427.jpg (640x267, 22K)

>am i the only one that...
>>>>/r_ddit/how2suicide

On the day of the giant matzo we will inspect penises to find all of you. We will force you to pay full price for a shitty diamond and also refuse to accept your fucking expired 2 for 1 coupons at the grocery store.

t. American

Attached: goy_test.jpg (540x720, 50K)

A lot of Americans have Jewdick

That's the punchline of the joke.

Attached: the_kushners.jpg (634x799, 108K)

>hi jew
>oy why do you hate me

wtf is their deal with being identified as what they are?

>OK, which one of you Jow Forumstards was behind these shenanigans?!
THIS IS THE FIFTH FUCKING THREAD WHERE THE OP HAS ASKED THIS.

100% a false flag.

T. Khazar Milkers

bump for more

A Jewish buddy of mine actually said he resents all the Jews who are always kvetching about antisemitism and LARP as pic related because they're going to bring about a REAL holocaust if they keep it up much longer.

Attached: fellow whites.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)