Why so panicky, bro?

Why are you panicked about political correctness? Are you scared of muh norities?

Attached: pankaj_mishra_whiteness.png (588x486, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/08/30/opinion/race-politics-whiteness.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post the faggot authors name and the text of the article, faggot

Pankaj Mishra. Sorry. Text coming.

They hated him because he spoke the truth

Why are we scared of whites? What are they going to do?

Mr. Trump appears to some of these powerful but insecure men as an able-bodied defender of the “higher races.” The Muslim-baiting British Conservative politician Boris Johnson says that he is “increasingly admiring of Donald Trump.” Mr. Murray, the British journalist, thinks Mr. Trump is “reminding the West of what is great about ourselves.” The Canadian YouTube personality Jordan Peterson claims that his loathing of “identity politics” would have driven him to vote for Mr. Trump.

Attached: abdulkhanmohammad.jpg (320x400, 46K)

If the white west isn't the best then all the niggers and dune coons can go back to their shit holes.

Other panicky white bros not only virulently denounce identity politics and political correctness — code for historically scorned peoples’ daring to propose norms about how they are treated; they also proclaim ever more rowdily that the (white) West was, and is, best. “It is time to make the case for colonialism again,” Bruce Gilley, a Canadian academic, recently asserted and promptly shot to martyrdom in the far-right constellation as a victim of political correctness. Such busy recyclers of Western supremacism, many of whom uphold a disgraced racial pseudoscience, remind us that history often repeats itself as intellectual farce.

Attached: by_turaga_dume.jpg (562x960, 45K)

>Pankaj Mishra
YOU PEOPLE LITERALLY WANT TO TURN THE WORLD TO POO

Not panicked at all, know this we may very well leave this world, but everyone is coming with us to hell.

>What are they going to do?
What we should have done 80 years ago...

Attached: 265[1].gif (345x259, 2.34M)

The low comedy of charlatanry, however, should not distract us from the lethal dangers of a wounded and swaggering identity geopolitics. The war on terror reactivated the 19th century’s imperial archive of racial knowledge, according to which the swarthy enemy was subhuman, inviting extreme and lawless violence. The rapid contraction of suffrage rights witnessed in early-20th-century America is now mimicked by Republican attempts to disenfranchise nonwhite voters. The Australian lawmaker who recently urged a “final solution” for Muslim immigrants was only slightly out of tune with public debate about immigration in Australia. Hate crimes continue to rise across the United States, Britain and Canada. More ominously, demographic, economic and political decline, and the loss of intellectual hegemony, have plunged many long-term winners of history into a vengeful despair.

Attached: doesnt_hasnt.jpg (960x960, 78K)

A century ago, the mere suspicion of being thrust aside by black and yellow peoples sparked apocalyptic visions of “race suicide.” Today, the “preponderance of China” that Pearson predicted is becoming a reality, and the religion of whiteness increasingly resembles a suicide cult. Mr. Trump’s trade wars, sanctions, border walls, deportations, denaturalizations and other 11th-hour battles seem to push us all closer to the “terrible probability” James Baldwin once outlined: that the rulers of the “higher races,” “struggling to hold on to what they have stolen from their captives, and unable to look into their mirror, will precipitate a chaos throughout the world which, if it does not bring life on this planet to an end, will bring about a racial war such as the world has never seen.”

Attached: cinnamon_toast_crunch.jpg (1045x857, 161K)

I mean......this is just gay.

There's a lot more. Please read it yourself.
>nytimes.com/2018/08/30/opinion/race-politics-whiteness.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur

Attached: ack_panther_cathy.jpg (1093x730, 128K)

Political correctness is for fucking pussies. Are you a fucking pussy, OP?

Attached: feels.png (300x168, 3K)

niggers tongue my anus

Attached: 1534335873428.jpg (1041x733, 162K)

OP DELIVERS however its written by a poo so the article is cliched baseless crap. how unfortunate. at least the parenthesis names can write.

Honestly, this is just garden-variety
>I HATE WHITE NATIONALISM AND EVERYONE TO THE RIGHT OF CONOR FRIEDERSDORF IS WHITE NATIONALISM WAAAA
nonsense.

>a poo
Why would you take anything those fuckers say seriously? What the fuck is an Indian going to do? He's a fucking Indian man, nobody's scared of him. The only people that find Indian men threatening are Indian women.

>swaggering
Yeah, that's me.
Have a randomly chosen piece of my body. I'll post a few for you lucky rascals.

Attached: IMG_6551.png (750x1334, 1.89M)

Poointheloo Shitsinstreet loves India. He doesn't love when white people get anxious about minority groups dogpiling into their countries. Stop it, white people. t. NYT

It's your lucky day white nationalists.

Attached: IMG_6557.png (750x1334, 1.93M)

You just keep getting lucky

Attached: IMG_6560.png (750x1334, 1.05M)

Yes & yes.
> political correctness is marxism
> minorities are voting cattle
The combination gives power to the most dangerous people.

Then post an archive link, poo

who the fuck are you and why are you always posting on this shithole? i was there when you talked a bit about your life but why continue to come hang out with us fucking autists? this is like the 3rd or 4th time i've seen you this week m8

>
>cuck island native

Attached: 432334 (2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

I've been here every reporting in every 15 minutes for years.

Mohammed as a family name?
... that moment when you realize, not for the first time, how lefties are fucking ignorant cunts.
I was like you at 12 years old go away faggot

>There's a lot more. Please read it yourself.

No, you fucking shill. Post the whole text or archive it. I'm not giving the nytimes clicks.

>Are you scared of muh norities?
Yes.

And you would be too, if you had ever bothered to take a glance at history. I suggest you start with Haiti, where the rebelling slaves killed every white they could find, even the anti-slavery ones.

When the mob comes they won't care which side you were on. People are either at your boot, or at your throat.

Sjw faggots spend a decade whinging about everything being offensive. Can't say anything without sjw's being forever offended. Can't even point out that women fucking video game 'journalists' for favourable reviews makes them dishonest without the biggest meltdown to happen.
Miss somebodies pronoun, you can be threatened with jail or even be jailed now in some countries. Whole world going to shit because nobody can say anything without being doxxed and have 10 thousand professional victims try to ruin your life by ringing your work and family.
Its gotten to the point where sjw controlled social media corporations, seeing it as a opportunity for total control and power of the once public square of speech now silence anyone for wrongthink.

>lol why are you complaining about pc culture?
Fuck off commie faggot.

Attached: You are a fucking retard.png (1416x1600, 606K)

nice tits but chicks with bum chins are ugly af sorry

>the religion of whiteness
If only, if fucking only. Nope, only the kikes get to have ethnic solidarity masquerading as religion.

FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE AND THEIR

*picks out of hat*

WHITENESS

>muh-norih-
>tees
This is a fag-whistle if ever I heard one

Attached: menorah-hanukkah-hebrew-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (800x800, 38K)

MAO AND STALIN DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: commie killings are ok.jpg (2270x1110, 552K)