Bill Goldberg, legendary wrestler, challenges Trump on Twitter!

Goldberg has been raising all sorts of madness on Twitter, challenging Trump to a fight and asking to screw Ivanka!

Will Trump respond to one of the most intimdating athletes in world history?

Attached: goldberg.jpg (640x360, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/22/bill-goldberg-wwe-star-claims-twitter-hacked-after/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4IdelJfk2k
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hwe1_BC4NU
youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw
youtube.com/watch?v=bEQUSOYNnko
youtu.be/Ef-Fkyd4DnE?t=193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and people still think he's a friend of the jews

>calls Trump a spastic
>Says he'll kill trump

Only one spastic here buddy.

hahahahaha (((Goldburg)))

Attached: 1534919725111.jpg (413x550, 34K)

Trump curse in 5...4...3..

>(((Goldberg)))

Attached: 1445634414523.jpg (1008x1500, 257K)

>Spatastic

fake, checked his twitter.

i think i'll report that tiny testicled fag

Literally this.

This dude has had head issues since high school. He graduated from school in my home town, I know girls that still talk about what a weird ass pig he was. The fact that hes irrelevant now and basically threatening a sitting President is literally not very surprising if true.

Vince will keep him out of the Hall of Fame until he is 80 becaise of this. Hope you like being poor, marking out for your own gimmick is not a good look even for a talentless kike. Your entire career was "I look intimidating in my underwear", spitting on the floor and snorting like a nigger.

Attached: 7def6ae6fd27d799d6b8432fad45efe162321791beb79f5700441b9e3d850d81-pol.png (424x318, 178K)

(((Goldberg)))
Every fucking time its a kike.

(((Goldberg))) is still alive?

Checked
Every. Fucking. Time.

I hope Trump enters his next rally to Goldberg's old theme song

Greenberg's already in the Hall of Fame

He should have been in the hall of cost

Dude claims he was hacked.
Also this is like a week old
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/22/bill-goldberg-wwe-star-claims-twitter-hacked-after/

He's more retarded than Trump, is he /ourguy/?

He said "spatastic". Clearly it's some aort of amalgam of "space" and "fantastic" inspired by President Trump's great leadership and initiative in forming a Space Force.

Did you guys report this threat to Trump?

>can't do MMA so wrestle
>superkike
>stumbled into a story line where he was undefeated and was never pinned
>time comes for him to actually lose
>he brings l i t e r a l jewish lawyers into a sit down meeting with the writers and eric bischoff(wcw main guy)
>finally accepts that he has to lose
This guy.

Vince would find a way to fuck him. Trump is going to trust bust the NFL and Vince will make billions capitalizing with the XFL.

>Goldberg
>(((berg)))

Fuck me I just realized he was a jew all these years, right in the fucking name

Attached: (((Goldberg))).gif (320x242, 2.01M)

On the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!

>(((Goldberg)))

Attached: 1494379014918.jpg (282x200, 12K)

>American citizen threatens to kill the president, is surprised when Secret Service knocks on his door.

Every single time.

What a faggot roid monkey. Report to the corrupt niggers at the fbi.

Attached: fdgsgfdsh.jpg (628x269, 34K)

fucking lol I never heard the meeting with lawyers bit

For the record I really like Bischoff, extremely sharp guy and very articulate. His book (Controversy Creates Cash) is solid too. It's just as valuable from a business perspective as The Art of the Deal.

lol really faggot?

Goldberg could never put on a good show either. This kike was always carried by everyone else.

>>time comes for him to actually lose
>>he brings l i t e r a l jewish lawyers into a sit down meeting with the writers and eric bischoff(wcw main guy)

I don't blame him for wanting to protect his image and his brand. It's like how Hulk Hogan never got choked out and always fought his way out of the hold. When Vince told him it was time to finally be choked out in the ring, you bet your ass Hulk and the Hulkamaniacs weren't pleased.

Discount Stone Cold.

reminder that old english fuck William Regal could be the shit out Jewberg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4IdelJfk2k

>I'll handle this

Attached: Vince.png (642x362, 546K)

I miss the old WWF days with trump

>Jews are not the master r...
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hwe1_BC4NU

Attached: bill-goldberg.jpg (900x506, 27K)

Yeah I always liked Eric. A snarky prick you love to hate.

It's fuckin' fake

> t. Lapsed Kevin Nash

Regal's book about his days doing hard drugs and wrestling in Europe is amazing.

trips of truth.((())) EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Shut up Goldberg or I'll get Regal to kick the fuck out of you again

Attached: 1446049221166[1].jpg (618x450, 90K)

((((((((((They)))))))))) just can't help themselves youtube.com/watch?v=AjxqjxKtPZw

WWE is shit, Attitude Era WWF was 10/10

Did you see this? On the RAW 25th anniversary Stone Cold came out to stun Vince, but did not talk. Later he cut a promo on a reporter backstage and it is betetr than anything that has come out since the Attitude Era. He literally showed the idiots of today how it is done and why he is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEQUSOYNnko

Isn't this dude mostly known for being of the shittiest wrestlers in the history of one of the shittiest "sports" ever conceived?

>one of the most intimdating athletes in world history
This faggot had to be protected like a motherfucker to look like one of the most intimidating WRESTLERS in world history. And as soon as the streak was over, he no longer was.

Attached: 024863754.gif (220x167, 157K)

>challange
the one misspelling that never fails to make you look like a complete retard

>I TEXTED MYSELF

SS visit in 3..2..1..

Attached: beware of bergs.jpg (720x394, 82K)

He was so underrated

Okay guys, it looks like Goldberg never made this comment, his account was HACKED. Sorry for the thread.

TIME FOR THE TRUMP SMACKDOWN ON GOLDBERG

Attached: tumblr_mqsmzihOCf1sqiix2o1_500.gif (499x342, 1012K)

Why are Ashkenazi Jews so neurotic?

rofl

Attached: gg.jpg (837x64, 17K)

Attached: 1535286485225.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

Did he just threaten the life of POTUS? Reported to the SS.

>A hack
Bullshit, if it was a hack it'd have him threatening to fuck Trump up worse than he did Bret.

Hulk Hogan was a better wrestler with more charisma

eric's a monster businessman and vince beating him just makes me respect vince even more

They are larping as people that God himself cursed. Now just imagine how much God hates the Ashkenazi. It is only natural they fall prey to the curse themselves.

I think he's solidly rated among people who are into wrestling, casual fans won't be able to appreciate him though. He's arguably one of the GOATs when it comes to working the crowd IMO.

nigga

I don't think anyone could have insulted him worse.

I dont even know who the fuck bill goldberg is

It wasn't Vince vs Eric; It was Vince vs Eric vs the Turner/AOL/Warner board of directors.

Anyone with time to spare should check out Regal on Stone Cold's podcast. Great stuff.

More like he had one glass of manischewitz too many ;)

This! How many sheckles goldberg getting for his spats? For sure he is sucking alot of dick.

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 21K)

This fucking rocks! High test. But stop shilling for Juden, mein Führer.

hogan was worse for sure, but he at least had a huge(THE) brand to protect

This is the man who beat him.

This is also what the man who beat him did to his jewish manager
youtu.be/Ef-Fkyd4DnE?t=193

Attached: 20170402_WM33_LesnarGoldberg--c1b357ceaa719742842c4aa4aeca3e0b.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

>Makes aggressive comment towards President
>Claims he was hacked when the comment backfires on him
Yeah, sure

BAH GAWD THAT NOSEDIVE SLICED TRUMP IN HALF

Attached: (((Goldberg))).jpg (300x168, 5K)

No he wasn't. He was wasted. This is the classic Jonny Bones Jones defense.

Attached: ISmokeRocksJoeRogan.jpg (624x589, 54K)

The goyim know!

They were still losing, even though Turner didn't have the power to keep WCW around it likely would have not succeeded

Anybody reported him to the FBI & Secret Service yet?

Goldberg can't hold a candle to Hogan in any respect, Goldberg could barely have a match over 5 mins. Hogan was actually pretty good in ring during his stints in Japan too.

He's Jewish plus its low and scummy to challenge someone to a skill your good at. That's like me saying f u trump I can beat you at a video game hurry durr

> Goldberg

Attached: 1535622973747m.jpg (1024x684, 109K)

>Goldberg

I know 3 guys that do actual greek wrestling that could absolutely fuck up this faggot.

Welp, fuck this guy. He is now on the shitlist. Fuckface idiot.

he's shitting his pants even though he was just ready to smash a 70 year old guy's head. Obviously they will find out if it was really hacked or not.

(((Goldberg)))

Attached: virtue.jpg (600x628, 155K)

Even if they had gone to number two, they should never have gone out of business altogether. TNA limped along for years with a tenth of the audience and momentum.

IF IT AINT MANISCHEWITZ IT AINT NO SCHEWITZ!!!!!

Goldberg's career has been over for more than two decades.

A based hero! Have inside info confirms! Greenwich Ct res

Attached: image.jpg (787x1024, 201K)

If it were real he probably would've said something during the previous years Trump has been shitposting IRL. It was a hack.

Who knows, really? Point was, it was never as straightforward as Eric vs Vince. Eric did fuck himself long term with the contracts, though, that alone could've eventually sunk it even if nothing else did.

>Goldberg loves black cock

Attached: 1532671114196.jpg (500x709, 94K)

Goldberg is nothing but a poor man's Steve Austin.

Attached: nintchdbpict000289041271.jpg (605x960, 168K)

This

So Trump DID bone his wife then?

>Challange
Challenged