Patrick Little

What's Jow Forums opinion on Patrick Little? MOSSAD asset or CIAnigger?

;)

Attached: Patrick Little Keeps You Asleep.jpg (1919x313, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=McqA5wmI5fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PATSY LITTLEBERG

Patreek Shittle glows in the dark.

Pat you're acting like a little girl

Attached: 1412412.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

REMINDER: DO NOT GIVE PL THE FREE ADVERTISING. DO NOT SAY HIS NAME! HE IS A MOSSAD PLANT AND HE WAS COVERED IN AN ARTICLE BY A NEWS COMPANY THAT HAS ISRAELI TIES.
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation

Attached: 412091.png (688x806, 820K)

Well either he's a "shill that's funded by mossad, cia etc" and will eventually become the president or he's literally /ourguy/ who will eventually become the president. Vote for Patrick Little in 20 and expel the jew by 22.

Attached: how to spot a shill.jpg (827x675, 64K)

no that faggot again

Yes I've seen your screen shots and you've explained that your goal is to try to challenge people who are in the limelight. I don't really care if you're genuinely interested in disproving shills or not. The fact of the matter is no one really cares what you do.

anons say otherwise?

_Patrick looks 1000% khazar
_Patrick is promoted by shill Jews in Jow Forums
_Patrick is promoted by altkike
_Pratrick is promoted by dailystormer and the rightstuff
_Patrick, as proven by morpheus, has connections with Jews.

* All threds in the Jow Forums promoting ideology, youtubers or politicians ALWAYS promote false Jewish oppositions.

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

Good for you, cults are able to grow if they shill their retarded ideas as well. It's actually beneficial though someone needs to scoop up the spergs and keep them busy and irrelevant. Glad you've found a purpose.

Attached: hello white man.gif (501x585, 10K)

Fuck off Ryan

Attached: 456EC733-CA7A-424C-BA07-87906C31EDDA.jpg (750x754, 393K)

>trust the anti-semetic civ-nat goy.
>Look he hates jews too goy.
>Let this based civ-nat lead the way goy.

Little is obviously a tool to make the jews feel threatened into action by making it look like the goyim are all against them. This is probably a predicate to some future attrocity commited by israel/a group of jews. Then when the attrocity happens, they will just say, “that is antisemitism straight from white supremacist talking points”

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense actually. Kikes gonna kike.. what can you do?

Attached: germany minority.jpg (1249x941, 166K)

Kill yourself. Stop counter signaling Pat. Let the man grow freely.

Attached: meme flags 2.jpg (208x242, 16K)

The irony is that white nationalism is the most harmful memes here but no one ever says shit about it. Kekistan, GDL, Little Revolution, boomer cons, republicans, nazis, and everyone else has their place and stays in their. White nationalism is a destructive force that ruined the Alt Right by severing the meme hotline between Jow Forums and Twitter that was red pilling normies, influencing society massively, and got Trump elected. Immediately after winning is when the racial purist white nationalists spazzed out and started shitting on anyone who didn't see things their way completely dismembering what was once a very successful political movement. The funny thing is that it's never criticized as such because it's never criticized at all since faggots like the control the narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=McqA5wmI5fQ

Attached: 1523781326342.jpg (619x406, 82K)

>Kekistan, GDL, Little Revolution, boomer cons, republicans, nazis
all Jews. Just look at the massive fucking hook in GDL's nose.

Attached: (((GDL))) 2.jpg (928x689, 49K)

He needs to get back on his meds, or stop taking the meds he is on.

Patrick Little is doing a fantastic job of naming the Jew. The one's calling him a plant or CIA are most likely kikes themselves. He's not crazy, just obsessed with getting the message across to normies. He's succeeding, so suck a dick cunts.

Can you explain why Pat has refused to expose Israel for it's role in the current and on-going genocide of Europeans and European-Americans?

Attached: Patrick-Collin.jpg (2159x1156, 220K)

guess not

Everybody that openly criticizes the Jew is a CIA agent, goy! Just keep talking bad on the internet, because if you do you'll be killed. Everybody who talks openly about the crimes of the Jew is MOSSAD!

would you like to take a shot at this: ???

Attached: Patrick-Little-MOSSAD.jpg (3000x1969, 792K)

so do you suppose we sit here and watch the jewish takeover? all in hopes that they don't choose to do it violently? you're fucking hopeless

Not everything is a fucking secret special ops psychological warfare tactic you fucking spastic. The video is obviously labelling him as a shitty Nazi so nobody likes him. Get off the fucking computer for once and learn how to take reality at face value, because for the most part, that's what it is.
Every fucking chance at a leader for an organized movement and you freaks shoot it down with your autistic ramblings and conspiracies. You'll eventually be the downfall of the very movement you hope to achieve.

Your post doesn't address my question tho. Let me re-try:

>Can you explain why Pat has refused to expose Israel for it's role in the current and on-going genocide of Europeans and European-Americans?

???

Attached: Patrick-Little-Doxed-You.jpg (2524x2902, 879K)

Entitled much? It's not genocide when zero value is placed on genes. You're focusing much on refugee crisis rather than those responsible for mass immigration. Anyway, you sound like a kike so fuck off.

I was addressing the image you so desperate wanted me to disprove spergo.

>Can you explain why Pat has refused to expose Israel for it's role in the current and on-going genocide of Europeans and European-Americans?
He openly discusses it all the time, are you literally retarded?

christkike
>khazar
you retards have no fucking idea what the khazar even look like. They are fucking turk dark shitskins. Your jewsus is a fucking jew.

this is moarpheus

I think youre a raging faggot that has no life and needs to kill himself.

Attached: Chainsaw to the throat.gif (320x240, 1.94M)

no shit

quick rundown on moarpheus user?

>it's not genocide, goy!
found the jew

>He openly discusses it all the time
please show where Pat has exposed the State of Israel as engaging in white genocide.

this is not an argument.

Attached: patrick little how do you do.jpg (888x921, 116K)

Attached: Data Mine.png (748x972, 406K)

its the ecelebs im tellin ya. hwndu was the greatest shitposting irl since president djt

Sometimes when I see Americans who support Patrick Little or Paul Nehlen or people like that (real spergs), it reminds me just how far gone the US is.

In Europe, they march around with pseudo-swastikas and Imperial symbols and still look more professional than the likes of Patrick Little.

The best case scenario is that Patrick Little is an in-articulate sperg who would be no great loss to the movement (it might actually be better for the movement if he were not part of it).

The worst case scenario is that he is MOSSAD or CIA/FBI and he needs to be actively shunned from the movement. The "Jews rape kids" sign was what started making me consider this scenario. Doing things like that invariably damage the movement and his chances of being elected to political office. Even a sperg should know that...

Attached: McDonald’s_Divulgação-1.jpg (768x768, 59K)

A well-thought out reply, user. I appreciate it.

>inb4 you're called a jew

Attached: patrick little satanic jew.png (679x773, 558K)

I don't know how you define genocide, but not mentioning Palestine instead shows how delusional you really are.

Israel engaging with Zionist politicians throughout Europe to flood white nations with non-white immigration is a policy of white genocide.

Attached: israel cucks sweden.jpg (1058x927, 141K)

Seeing this thread has convinced me he's legit and I'm going to donate 5 grand to him right now. If the kikes on (((Jow Forums))) are trying to shit talk him this much he's gotta be the real deal.

Yeah and you're some faggot white nationalist who acts like king of the castle and can tell everyone else what's what. You're the cancer that the destroyed the Alt Right and set back American whites by decades.

lol yeah, they're a problem.

I played only a small role in the destruction of the Alt-Right ;)

Attached: (((GDL))).jpg (1265x690, 70K)

Thanks. I am not even sure if these are "real" Americans shilling for Little, so I retract my previous statement about America being so far gone that right-wing Americans support spergs like him. In fact there seem to be a lot of US posters recently on Jow Forums who have come out against him. Gives me hope that the movement will remain strong in the future.

Attached: Rendered pool by Oliver White.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

And what makes you think Patrick Little supports this? If you think that Zionists are only responsible for mass immigration then why does every leftist support open borders, are they all Jews? Maybe you just need to shut the fuck up.

I swear it's the same TRSodomites shilling for Pat. Every...single... thread.

>And what makes you think Patrick Little supports this?
Because Pat has refused to expose Israel's role in white genocide, that's why.

Attached: same shills every thread 2.jpg (715x174, 27K)

It is unusual how he goes after "Jews" as opposed to "Israel" though, isn't it? Particularly for a US politician. There's fertile ground for discussion about the US-Israel connection, but he instead opts to be critical of "Jews", making him the textbook definition of an anti-semite in the public eye.

Attached: 1534944359316.jpg (750x936, 147K)

HAHAHAHA JESUS THAT PIC

Attached: 4740b78d27a011aecb960fd0d7bf14b1.jpg (900x1093, 197K)

See, man, this. You are a big-brained mfer. Keep spreading the truth m8

checked

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

Thank you my dude.

Attached: 1535328012242.jpg (1080x1167, 106K)

Reminder every anti-altright thread is moarpheus being a non-white faggot.

Attached: 1533704805979.jpg (1872x721, 139K)

Attached: 1535223553591.jpg (1374x1080, 269K)

Attached: 1507839398217.jpg (2234x1582, 977K)

Attached: 1520984429323.png (1323x749, 261K)

do you disagree with the claims in that image? debate me.

not me. libertarians are cancer.

im not peter. why cant the left dox?

everything i claimed id do in this post ive done. im a man of my word.

Attached: patrick little loves goats.jpg (1303x926, 185K)