I’m a black father and I would never let my daughter date a black man

I’m a black father and I would never let my daughter date a black man.

I’m 100% African, immigrated legally with my wife from Ghana 10 years ago. I have 7 children, 4 of them are girls. I value each of them dearly, and for that reason I would never let them date a “black” man aka a Black American.

Their culture of depravity, bastardization of the English language, their depraved and awful “music”, their annoying clownish way of speaking, among other things, makes me unable to respect them even in the least. I can understand fully why a white man would hate these monkeys. I will have my African daughters marrying a white or Asian man worthy of my respect.

Attached: 0734F2AD-C7DA-4289-BEC8-B2556E4EB12F.jpg (800x533, 133K)

>I’m a black father
You're an oxymoron?

Based!

I definately respect your opinion, and you should let your black daughter marry a based white man.

We need more blacks in our movement.

Attached: 1427895954323.jpg (156x267, 27K)

This is \pol\ you don’t have to larp as a nigger to hate niggers here.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Most actual African's I meet cannot stand American black men.

I can't say I blame them because I, as a white norse irish asshole with a streak of racism in me...cannot stand American black men either.

We should come up with a plan.

Hi Joan

user..
What..
The..
Fuck?

Nice LARP

You're probably a white nationalist trying to keep women from dating black people. Post a pic of your hand with a time stamp and then I'll believe you

Nigger

He's not a black *merican.

the best post I've seen in a long time
/thread

lol good luck with that

This

>black
>7 children
I hope all your children get AIDS.

im white! marry me your daughter

NIGGER!!!!

Attached: lynchings.jpg (281x179, 12K)

thats really racist

extra lol with hot sauce

Based, if true.

Sounds legitimately legit though
Just marry them off to other 20%er blacks dude

Jew

Jew

>I’m a black father

Attached: The Unicorn.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

Kek, that ones probably not in a Israeli basement

Joan Donovan is a fat fuck kikenigger

>1 post by this ID
neat

Attached: 1534304888704.jpg (750x790, 102K)

kill your sons, i'll take the daughters

jews

good for you user. keep being a good dad, providing a good example of what a man is, take them to church and those two things along should keep them clear of basketball-americans

If the top 20% of blacks( those with an IQ over 95) breed with each other you could save your people but if they all breed with us then what happens ?

Maybe he's big man Tyrone