He was fucking right about everything

He was fucking right about everything

Attached: ted-kaczynski-1.jpg (900x750, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/645719
youtube.com/watch?v=aQuii0PvyCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

Attached: 1514457767299.jpg (772x1164, 219K)

Shouldn't be on this site

Uncle Ted should be pardoned.

Holy shit I've been exposed!!!

Ted is Ayn Rand lvl

Why what'd he do??

Yup
Ted was literaly too big brain for this world

He was a cuck.

there are reposts with identical filenames but none with the same filename as op huh op must be behind all of those

Ted was based and definitely /ourguy/ !

I recommend all Jow Forumsacks to do the same thing he did.

LET'S START A REVOLUTION!

to be fair the dimensions are the same probably because we all just pulled it from Google images

I was gonna use his mugshot but I liked this one better

oy vey

Attached: TKmugshot.jpg (337x251, 18K)

revolution is for inbred commie retards, and will instantly be crushed in the modern world. also other countries will come for gibs. reform is the only way.

Yes, cooking meat is degenerrate.

Attached: primbolgang.jpg (1391x694, 450K)

Revolt against the modern world!

Attached: evola primbol.jpg (1225x873, 314K)

Go away, Ted. You don't even like the internet.

You have to be a real suburban mediocrity to not understand how much you sound like ISIS.

even if you don't agree with the man, read his manifesto and see what actual dissension from society looks like.

You will not know of such a terrible life.

Attached: paleowave2.png (1080x1080, 2.75M)

Unabomber

Day is near!

Attached: Day of Judgement.png (453x332, 206K)

Was he a patsy? Did the FBI frame him?

You know that Homo erectus cooked meat right?

Funny how you don't realize medieval society has a way higher chance of existing over then next 1000 years then modern one.

ISIS wants to create a new Islamic caliphate.

You need to be willfully stupid to not understand the difference between a Pleistocene hunter-gatherer band and an agriculturally-powered Islamic caliphate.

Also, prehistoric women didn't wear veils.

I doubt it.

I don't think that we can convince human beings to discard the products of the industrial revolution and return to feudal agriculture. This would kill most of the earth's population.

That's why they were homos lmao

I'm gonna pretend you didn't ask that.

Big if true

If something doesn't happen I honestly believe we're headed for a dystopian nightmare

Why are you here?

wtf i like LARPing in the forest now

Attached: jackdonovan.jpg (850x565, 47K)

Baste Tedposter

We have to accept that western civilization is on the decide.

Attached: We have to accept.png (1500x844, 1.89M)

>he was right about everything
>posts thread on Jow Forums
yeah ok

oh my dog you didn't just ask that!

Remember

Attached: The old that is strong does not wither.png (1080x1080, 1.65M)

was he wrong about anything?
>he wasn't

Ted was wrong. The industrial revolution has raised the poor out of poverty. Read the jungle to get an idea of how bad it used to be. What should be done, is expose that cell phones use microwaves to work, and are constantly giving off EM waves which cook your cells and cause cancer. NEVER put a cell phone near a babies head, you'll fry them. Once this exposed, people will be forced to go back towards a pre cell phone 1990s way of life.

Attached: 1535590333962-pol.jpg (526x526, 34K)

Attached: E83E6CC1-98DB-4EB0-B720-BD3C5BC2F146.gif (400x300, 21K)

>Once this exposed, people will be forced to go back towards a pre cell phone 1990s way of life.
God I wish

The weak fear the strong.

Attached: 3.jpg (577x667, 145K)

A Math PhD

no he wasn't. he offers no credible solution but he identifies the problems of modernity well. and his critique of the left is fucking brutal.

>thinking it microwaves yr. brain xD
>thinking that's the REAL problem

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/645719

"Cell Phone Radiofrequency Radiation Exposure and Brain Glucose Metabolism"

Harming another persons body or property is not cool.

Ted was right about liberal professors wanting to ban terms used to describe identifiable groups they secretly despise though.

>Harming another persons body or property is not cool.

Signed.

gas yourself, unless you're in middle school, in which case, get off this board

He does look like those mixed pole kikes

He was wrong.

God wants us to use technology to reunite with him. We are God experiencing himself. Read "The Last Question" by Isaac Asimov.

If we continue to live like animals content with mediocrity, as tribal savages or boring farmers, we will never ascend to Godhood where we rightfully belong.

>This would kill most of the earth's population.
Good. Let's make sure that the dead population isn't white then.

>Hey guys this literal Jews wants to use tech to become a god and thinks you should too!
Okay.

>feels good

Attached: Ecogang.jpg (637x594, 75K)

Being right doesn't mean you're correct.

all your shit pushing tech garbage does is make imbalance. yep god loves poverity. yep god loves competition. get a fucking grip retard.

Attached: betterknown.png (595x233, 19K)

No, he wasn't.

The only people who actually idolise Ted are doing so for intellectually dishonest reasons, who know that their ideas will never actually be put into practice but they hold to their ideas because it allows them an artificial platform of superiority. By sperging about technology being the root of all evil but knowing full well that they themselves will do nothing to change it and of course, will not change their personal habits or do anything at all except pretend to be enlightened by their 'ideology'.
If ever cornered on specifics of their ideology and challenged on real problems, they will say, at best "well by this point we are too far gone anyway" Or something similar, but they will still insist Ted's ideas would have been fine, if they were implimented a long time ago!

By doing this they have a one size fits all excuse to avoid any tough debating about the world at large, because with this ideology, you don't need to think about things such as immigration, the economy, or other tangible things, because you 'know' that the real cause what 'Based Ted' told you, and all those other things are illusory! So you don't even need to seriously argue about those things.
This results in a hollow worldview based on nothing but ego, an ideological sheild from ever having to seriously look at the world as it stands, ironically the same thing that 'Based Ted' complained about academics for doing.

Attached: 1411801426231.png (400x400, 7K)

He was brainwashed by project MK-ULTRA.

Even CNN will tell you that.

The FBI even published his manifesto in the Washington post.

He bombed random people. What an ass hole. He was supposedly so dam smart, but he couldn’t figure out a way to promote his cause without ending his movement before it even started.... He wasn’t just a hateful person.

Albeit, if he hadn’t done what he did, none of us would know who he was or that he wrote a manifesto.

Aaaaand.... if it weren’t for the rogue CIA expiraments and the corrupt incompetent FBI.... we also would have never heard of him....

The authoritarian government LOVES people like the UNIBOMBER. It gives them unlimmited funding and power. Who knows what other agendas they are using these resources for.

Attached: 9B1CB144-7AC7-4F9B-B124-470463BF5BE8.jpg (275x183, 3K)

Ted applies his theory to most problems in the modern world. But it is a straw man to claim he applies his theory to ALL problems.

cheeky

B̨̨̢̙̙̹̻͕̩̙̺̹̳͖̬̞͖̞͎̯͎̣̮͎͉͙̘̭̪̮̟̜̖͎͉̯͓̮̣̰̹͕̱͎͈̜͓̩̪̤͉̱̜̰̻̪̤̳͖̓̒̄̽͆̈́̃̊̈͂̆̽̔̏̓̂̒̐̚̕͜͜͜͠͝ͅÍ̧̢̨̨̨̧̡̢̢̡̡̛̠̭̪̯̗͉͕͓͈̼̱̱̼̳̫͙̬̤̬̖̪̰̫̤̫̰̬͈͈̠͖̰̥̩͚̼͕̜̼͚̣̼̻̥̱̗͉̱͖̤̥͈̖̗͍̬̙̫͈͔͙̹̖̹̣̜͈̱̘̞͓̤͇̘͓̜̜̖̜̯̩̻͎̌̄̀͋̎͆̇̌̒̔́͋̓̆̉͌̎͐̎̃͑̔́̍̆͆̿̾̋̐̎̒̔̔͊̀̋̏͂̄̊͛̽̔̈̑̒͑̇̆͊͐́͆̈́̓͛̂̋̑̉̈́̍͛̍̈́̌̒̔̆̑͊̚̕̚̚̚͘̚̚͘̚͜͜͝͝ͅG̢̨̢̨̧̢̨̨̛̻̱̳̙̜͙̯̹̼̗̪͉̣̙̫͍̠̦͇̙̣͙͈̘̞͎̬̮̝̫͚̹̞͓̮̗̗̫͙̤̫̼̪̯̬̖͛́̋̆͂̊̍̾̄͆͗̾̇̂̐̾̊̎̍̄̒̒̽̓́́̈́̉̂̔́̏̈́͆͑̽̑́̃̕͘̕͘̚͘͜͜͜͠͠͠ͅ ̛̛̬͚͔͇̗̜͈͍̪͖̟͉̝̥̖̱͇̱͙̠͔̾̊̀́́̆̀̉̌̏̄̈͛͊̒͌́͋̾́͌͊̈̈́̒̄̉̀͐̀̎͂̓͊̐͆͋̃͋̔͆̔̽͌̀̍̑͐̌̀̃̎͗̾̓͂̂̀̄̾͘͘͜͝͝͠ͅT̡̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̖͖̳̙̳̫̱̭̘̼͙̭̦͇̻̥̞̱͙͒͆̈́̿̾͂͐͒̓̾̄͛̍͗̃̾̆̀̾̆́̇́̈́͆̂͋́̇̀̓͋̾̃̓̎̊̎̑̈̈́̿͗̏͐͋̍͂̈̄̊͗̍͗͋̃͌̃̾̈́̐̈̈̍̈́͐͒͂͊̈́̉̎̉̂̐̈̋̈́͑̓͆̕͘͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝Ḙ̡̧̨̡̡̰͙̖͓̬̠̩̮̤̯͕̗͖̙̺̙̟̗̫̳̖͎̰̝̭̠̼̪͎̞̙̫͉͒̐̈́̃̏̈́̌̇́̏̃͗̉̊̑̐̽̓̿̐̓͘̕̚͜͜ͅͅÇ̧̛̘̹͇͈͚̜͕̺̥̯̠̪̫̤̺̞̰̠̱̓͆͗͌̍̀̐͆̉̊̽̐̈́͛̏͋̈́̄̑̎̇̃͌̄̓͂́̃͌͋̈͂͗̀̍́̐͌͗̓́̈́͝͝H̨̢͈̜̥͙̘̮̻̹͈̠̮̭͕̟̜̞͈̘̒́̀̉̌͑̐̈́͐̿͐̀͐̀͒́͛̔͌̈́̈́̎͛̉͆̏͆͊́͌͊͂̈́́̾̑͋̏́̑̾̋̿̐̐̋̀͛̚̕͝͝͠͝

This has been concealed by Rothschild started AT&T and other main networks

Go back to your roots.

Attached: weapon.jpg (1200x541, 146K)

You will have no choice. After we create the singularity, we will come for the quantum information that makes up your consciousness and assimilate it into Heaven. This was promised in the Bible.

God loves everything because God is everything.

Stone the urbanites!
Cavewar now!

Attached: Pol Pot wave.png (741x598, 497K)

Heh

Your mistake is not understanding that other people have built on ted's work.

The theory that ted developed was correct, but people wrongly misinterpreted what he wrote as a modern luddite theory. It isn't. Ted was also wrong in his solution to this problem, but there was no way for him to reach this conclusion with the data at the time.

The problem IS the modern world, and tech plays a huge role in that. There must be changes in how people relate to technology, and the purpose technology serves. If technology aids us in engaging with the world, it is healthy. If technology drives us to disengage from the world, it is unhealthy. Ted believed that most of the technology (such as television) at the time couldn't aid us in engaging with the world, and thus should be discarded.

There are other conclusions that can be reached, such as "we must change our relationship with technology to make it more dynamic". If you read up on later authors that built on his work instead of just edgy teenagers that spout bullshit on 4chins, you'd figure it out.

ps. i'm a monarchist, just clarifying things

Attached: warneverchanges.png (500x399, 108K)

Television won't even exist in the future. I'm optimistic about multi-purpose devices decreases tech-saturation.

It's easier to break away from one form of electronic media than all of them, when they're scattered all over your house.

In any case, the genetic revolution will perfect our biological flaws, allowing us to live in total harmony with nature until we die, when our consciousness will be absorbed into the singularity.

This can only happen, of course, if we break away from living like base animals that graze the fields and learn how to use the technology that lies at the center of our universe. Hating technology is hating information itself, since technology is simply a means to manipulate information. On the highest level, we could do this by rearranging subatomic particles and storing information in them, like consciousness.

holy shit that citation

ballsy

Let's say I agree, which I do. What do I do now? What to do about it?

He was a tranny.

Ted was right

My point wasn't about television itself, but about uninteractive technologies that turn people into escapist conformists.

Yes, technology changes. But if this relationship the modern "consumer" has with technology doesn't change, society is unsustainable in the long run. There are runaway feedback loops of suffering and destruction inches away, at all times. Civilization is much more fragile than any of us can possibly imagine. Mankind will survive and rebuild, i'll grant you that, but much hardship and suffering can be avoided by dealing with this issue in advance.

Genetic revolution is a wet dream of transhumanists, if it ever happens it'll be a dystopian nightmare. Meta-entities of a transcendental nature (such as science or even Jow Forums) are evolution's next step, not your precious little ego. You live within the united states of america, the scientific community or Jow Forums much like mitochondria live within you. Except these are trancendental entities.

Attached: 1485231959024.jpg (960x637, 71K)

I don't know lad. I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

Attached: 1523453013840.png (495x446, 471K)

Like seriously, he was one door away from having the operation

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-185013__01.jpg (840x838, 184K)

You're retarded and this is not how it works

Attached: KJAn81y.png (126x143, 11K)

Awful at mathematics here, what does this mean?

Was this before of after the CIA mind experiments?

Attached: Tucker.jpg (400x400, 16K)

You have an incredibly myopic view of existence which prioritizes living in boring harmony forever instead of exploring the vast beauty of the Universe. You have no connection to God, outside of the one you pretend to have for appearance's sake.

I'd really like to know why you think genetic altering is a wet dream, since CRISPR is already a thing and is showing to be very effective in trials for curing cancer. Though I'm sure not suffering from cancer is a dystopian nightmare according to you. The only way I can even conceive of the genetic revolution being bad is if it leads to overpopulation, which is a problem in itself and will exist without genetic altering.

Thought summer was over

Jow Forums should write a letter to uncle ted

Kill yourself and be with your precious god you nut job.

Attached: mdrn_Yawehn_depiction.png (221x371, 83K)

It was when he was at Michigan State so after but his phase of being a "transwoman" was literally "well if I can't find a women, I'll just become a women myself." It had nothing to do with MK ultra fondly enough. Infact alot of what made him mad had nothing to do with mk ultra.

According to documents which came out in 1998, most of his anger supposedly came from the fact he wanted to be a women. This is mearly autism.

Attached: Screenshot_20180830-185938__02.jpg (1080x1030, 198K)

Yikes. Didn't know about this.

sounds like disinfo to me.

Techno primativism is a nonstarter. Trying to get the entire globe to return to the 1800s technology is impossible.

He identified a possible problem and had only shit solutions.

>The Jungle
ah, so you're memeing

Who said he said this? Has he every said it on tape? Seems akin to 'we found cp on his laptop' sort of thing.

Absolutely.

someone could just write him a letter and ask him.

Far as I know no one has refuted Heidegger's views on technology. There might be a transhumanism solution but simply believing we can control technology is a fairy tale.

Pretty much

because his reply would never be intercepted and altered by anyone else... not to mention putting you even higher on the watchlist.

and i know that some finnish journalist was pen palling with him and wrote a article about it, so he is able receive letters and write back

>better known for other work

Attached: hystericallaughtergif7.gif (200x200, 236K)

I already stated that i am a monarchist. I never said i advocated living in boring harmony. I was trying to explain ted's ideas and those who built upon his work.

It seems you don't understand shit, don't want to understand shit, and will shit on anybody that disagrees that "magic science man" will solve all problems for everyone for free.

Fuck you.

Attached: 1494084255450.png (235x231, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aQuii0PvyCE

You're a monarchist because you want to be a King. This clearly shows that your earlier accusation of my enormous ego was merely projection.

I'm vastly more intelligent than you are. I know who you are, your perversions and delusions, and I know that I am both more educated, more intelligent and better able to apply myself. You simply sit on your ass all day and jerk off.

If you don't believe in science, why even tell me this
>Meta-entities of a transcendental nature (such as science or even Jow Forums) are evolution's next step
You have an inability to even keep your insults consistent, much less your view of what our futures should be.

A future where we have literally tapped the highest informational manipulation capabilities is the highest imaginable future. Your delusions of kings and queens eating mutton chops and drinking wine is the fantasy of a small child with an overgrown ego.

This is possibly the most pathetic thing I've read.
>I need to justify myself on a Azerbaijanis Horse Breeder forum

Attached: reddit and memey.jpg (320x293, 32K)