Get around Trump's retarded tariff by using black market

What is to stop us from using the black market and backchannel communications/crypto/web to continue to source from China for our entrepreneurial ventures?

For instance, I have a manufacturer printing Q user and pro-Trump hats and they can barely keep up with demand I am getting as a vendor both online and at Trump rallies. I get them made for about 20 cents a piece and sell for $20, which comes to a tidy profit.

I think as long as we have our pipelines in place and don't reveal our sourcing, we are in the clear, no?

Attached: typicalMAGAidiot.jpg (500x403, 60K)

Definitely not in the clear lol you'd have to be fucking stupid to think it's that simple and I'm not about to tell your kike ass the 1,000 different ways you would be caught for federal felonies.

Because, you fucking retard, while you as an individual could make a small amount of money bypassing tariff laws, a large corporation, say Walmart, could never bypass a tariff with the amount of goods they purchase. Try importing a cargo ship full of anything into the US through the black market, it's so impossible that even if you managed to do it the expense it would cost would outweigh the benefits of following the tariff laws.

>What is to stop us from using the black market and backchannel communications/crypto/web to continue to source from China for our entrepreneurial ventures?
who the fuck wants to buy any of their crap? as soon as we're making top shelf goods designed to last several lifetimes the entire world will be banging down our door and your cheap chinese garbage will be totally unwanted

>Definitely not in the clear lol you'd have to be fucking stupid to think it's that simple
it's simple as fuck if you're the CIA

>a large corporation, say Walmart, could never bypass a tariff with the amount of goods they purchase.
what are you going to do if a big corporation breaks the law arrest it and put it in jail?

> What is to stop us from using the black market

What was stopping you before? Do it, who gives a fuck, if you dream day and night of living in an absolute shithole to save a few bucks, who are we to stop you? Land of the free and all that.

No entrepreneur will source in America. Not even Bikers For Trump.

> Everything must follow the same life patterns my life follows.
> If the law deals with me by arresting me, it must deal with every situation by arresting whatever entity is it.
> The entity can't be arrested? IT IS ABOVE THE LAW!

oh, shit son, that must be some good weed. Pass the blunt!

>what are you going to do arrest it and put it in jail
Yes, you fucking retard. Are you trying to imply that a large corporation has never broken the law and faced penalties? I highly doubt any of the waltons would spend time in prison if caught, but the company would be penalized and fined with so much red tape that if they weren't bankrupted, they'd be a shadow of their former selves.
This isnt the first time a tariff has been implemented, and with previous tariffs no American company tried to bypass it on any major scale because they knew the ramifications.

I'm prepared to take a gamble on those "federal felonies." I believe the entire entrepreneurial and small business community will rather continue to source from China at presently agreed-upon price structure rather than agree to arbitrary tariffs or source domestically.

For instance, a small business run by a 68 year old man who is trying to supplement his Social Security benefits. Let's say he is making just enough to keep his car and home, due to being able to source from China. Would he realistically agree to the tariffs, or would he and people like myself who think outside the box come up with novel ways to skirt the tariffs, using technology, cryptocurrency, and our language skills to our advantage? One thing about Trump is that he does not understand tech, and that is going to be our saving grace in finding our way around his tariffs.

>If you're the CIA
Yeah nigger, and 99.999% of the population isn't.

You will notice that they did draw arrows, however.

Attached: 1480031203825.jpg (600x600, 125K)

>I'm willing to take a gamble on those federal felonies
Have fun with the other niggers in prison then?
You clearly don't want a realistic answer, you just wanted a soapbox to spew your inane bullshit. There's a reason why no corporations source from, say, Cuba after a trade embargo dipshit. It's not because they're all patriotic, it's because of the very real legal consequences that would follow them. But I'm sure you're smarter than corporations and shit that don't go to the black market for Chinese goods to circumvent tariffs.

tldr; I'm going to peg you at about 13, maybe 14 years old.

You keep saying crypto but I think you have literally no idea about the topic. What part of the crypto market are you thinking isn't already controlled or overseen by the FBI? This isn't 2010. The ledgers are wide open in 2018 and every country dealing with crypto already have agreements to corporate with each others' 'FBIs" in their own respective nations. Every exchange already has your personal information and they've already given it to the FBI, coinbase being one of the biggest examples. Using crypto would only paint an even bigger target on yourself and just the fact that you think using it would obfuscate black market activity at the level you're talking about proves you would be caught in about 6 hours.

This asswipe thinks $2 hats and counterfeit CDs are real money. It's crumbs.
The real money is in steel, heavy equipment, cars, ect.

I don't think they noticed before releasing this piece.

I'm not a corporation, I am an entrepreneur seeking to supplement his income so he doesn't have to ask for a COLA just to pay his bills.

I was hoping there would be a way to redress this but unfortunately the boomers leave us entrepreneurs no choice but to seek technological means to circumvent the tariffs they would place on us, thus putting out of business all companies except the richest 1% that can afford to play along.

I voted for Trump but it is clear he is a con man who only cares about the very rich and wants to make life hard for entrepreneurs.

>I'm not a corporation
Which is exactly why it's stupid of you to even fathom such a dumb idea in the first place. You're the most exposed, non-resource having faggot taking the greatest amount of risk of any party out there. Corporations can hire the best lawyers, pay the highest fines, and at least try to shield themselves from an ass-reaming (unsuccessfully). You will literally do time in prison because you're a poorfag who can't afford any of those things if you're trying to 'supplement income' with chink hats.

>so he doesn't have to ask for a COLA just to pay his bills.
If you're so worried about paying bills go to fucking college to get a degree and stop thinking like some common nigger about making a quick dollar without thinking of the ramifications of fucking your entire life up. Let's say you somehow, by a miracle, don't get prison you're going to get a huge as fuck fine. I know niggers that used to sell knockoff nike and adidas shit from the chinks in the US, not even a 'big deal' or 'just doing it to supplement income.' Both are paying back $60,000 each in fines after dumping $30,000 on lawyers. It's literally at least triple what either one of the people ever made doing backhanded shit like you're suggesting.

You think you have a fresh idea or something, but you don't.

The thing is, I am such a small fish that the government would probably not go after me. I believe the tariffs are meant to scare anyone who is not a large corporation away from doing business. To me, that is close to fascism. As a conservative and a capitalist, I cannot in good conscience follow such a law. In the end, will I be breaking the law? Yes. But it is like if you are a conscientious objector and don't want to shoot a civilian, like when you are in a war. I understand I am arguing with people who are shitposters and pretend to support the Holocaust, so I'm not sure I'm going to get the best advice here. It's very disappointing that even my fellow conservatives would throw us struggling entrepreneurs to the wolves and make us starve in the streets just so the 1% can continue to increase their market share.

All I want to do is sell hats and make a few bucks off well-meaning but dumb middle Americans. Look, I don't claim to be a corporation and am not saying Chinese goods are any better or worse quality than goods made in America, I just think it is unrealistic to expect us enterprising small biz entrepreneurs to comply with a boomer tariff that is stuck in the 1980s. We have moved on with technologies that the government wishes it could have at its disposal. I am prepared to get caught and become a cause celebre for enterprising small business owners all over the country, and I believe tens of thousands of small businesses will follow my lead, ultimately putting political pressure on Congress to take action and overturn the tariff. I believe this will happen so fast it will make your head spin, believe me.

>I am such a small fish the government would probably never go after me
And that's what you'll think until the day you get slapped in the head with a subpoena. Those niggers that have already dumped 30k+ on lawyers just to stay out of pound me in the ass prison and are now shackled with paying 60k in fines to the government were 'small fish' too. You're not ever going to get out from under those fines, literally any job you get from there on out will have your wages garnished until 50k, 60k, 100k in fines is paid back.

The rest of your shit doesn't even merit reading because you've got your head so far up your ass you think your ideas are failproof. They're not and you're legitimately retarded thinking like a basic ass nigger with cryptos.

I'm not shitposting and I don't give a fuck how you try to shit on our board, take the advice or don't. But I already know you'll be caught by how fucking naïve you are about how basic shit happens and functions. You don't know nearly enough to even operate in a black market environment and no one here is about to explain to you how to help the chinks and fuck the rest of us over.

If they cost 20 cents a piece, wouldn't tariffs be on that 20 cents? When you're selling for $20 each, why would a tariff even mater?

>I’m not gonna pay Drumpf Tarriffs!
>You Rich Republican leaches aren’t paying your fair share of taxes!

You’re a fucking retard.

I was waiting to see if the shitposter know-it-all eeFvtK/E was going to catch on. But in his slobbering fealty to Trump, he couldn't see past the frothy mix of his saliva and Trump's pre-cum.

That said, just on principle, I'm not agreeing to the tariffs and will be the first American to be jailed for being a capitalist.

I hope for this user. Im old enough to have watched it go away.

Literally nothing I said was even pro-Trump, you illiterate faggot, just common sense advice to a dumbass like you regardless of who's POTUS. Don't be ass-blasted and play it off like a joke now.

what a vapid political cartoon, theres no depiction of an argument at all just a biased claim.

Meanwhile in reality.

Attached: 15892350925259.png (666x730, 721K)