Racism is the act of breaking into someone's soul and destroying the contents...

Racism is the act of breaking into someone's soul and destroying the contents. Racists are like heartless thieves who bravely walk away from their heartless deeds, feeling superior.

Racism should never be tolerated...NEVER.

Attached: fuck racism.jpg (630x630, 33K)

Fuckin die nigger

Attached: 030.jpg (460x545, 36K)

And people who deny a people its right to exist are committing a genocide.
What about my soul?
Oh, you don't give a fuck, same.

>Racism is the act of breaking into someone's soul and destroying the contents.
Nice. Up until now they've been doing it to us, time to retaliate.

What is the act of breaking into someone's country/neighborhood/house and destroying its contents and/or occupants?
Is it worse than possibly hurting someone's feelings because you want to prevent the aforementioned?

I hate niggers.

Attached: 342992e4e5a63961b3827af053fd9b5d06e87af832d1c34dd9efacf060fc681d.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Go fuck yourself, cunt.

Racism is absolutely necessary for the survival of you and your family.

Attached: 1511575948675.jpg (1664x6340, 2.9M)

What do they take?
Does it regenerate or is it gone forever?
Are the racist thieves enriched by this theft?
How can racism exist if races are a social construct like gender?
Why doesnt anti white racism exist? Can anti white racism exist in the future, when whites are a powerless minority?
Are jews a race or a religion?
Can a jew ever be racist toward anyone?
Were the black Egyptian Pharohs racist for enslaving the jews?
Who is at the top of the discrimination pyramid? Jews, women, blacks, trans, pedosexuals?

If racism and discrimination were ever scientifically proven to have no effect on an individuals happiness or success, would anyone ever admit that this entire experiment in equality has been an embarrassing failure? Or is it a non falsifiable hypothesis?

if racism is bad why niggers are so idiotic and ugly?

sorry, meant this one.
how about breaking into someones house and literally killing and robbing them, doesnt that sound worse?

Attached: 1505155460599.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

stop breaking my soul then, shitlibs

whites have feelings too

If your soul is so fragile as to require the acceptance of others than your soul is no better than that of a beast.

wack and bluepilled

I'll stop being racist when niggers stop breaking into someone's house
and stealing the contents.

She looks hot, but is a gene corrupter. I wouldn't mind her at all if she had an IQ of over 110.

>that belly

Attached: 1535494852334.jpg (600x625, 103K)

Didn't read. Touch my property and I will kill you. Try to hurt me and I will kill you.

That is all that is necessary for you to understand, kikeblood.

Racism is simply a belief that is either factually accurate or factually inaccurate. Morality has nothing to do with it.

>beta trying to act tough

But racism is a normal behavior of all human societies to date except the Western ones from the past seventy years or so.
Abos are racist, niggers are racist, chinks are racist. Yet whites can't be racist or the world is ending.

Attached: 1518851847580.png (895x655, 157K)

The thing is I'm relatively neutral when it comes to race. I try not to judge people except by the merits of their character.

Then, of course, I look out my window right now, and there's 10 black people throwing a fucking barbeque outside my window after I just got home from work with their barking dogs with their screaming kids mixed in with a few white trash fat girls with tattoos. Not even kidding.

Know how I knew they were black before I peeked outside? Because in my several years of apartment living, I've never had a rude white neighbor. It is always, always hispanics and blacks.

I've asked them to move before, and they do, but then they'll go right back there and open their cars up and blare music. And they'll find little ways to antagonize me for asking them to move or breaking up their party. I've no doubt that one of these times they'll break my windows just to try and teach me a lesson.

This is how normal guys like me become racist. Exposure to living with black people. Because it's a pattern. It's the same thing every time. You can cite all the statistics and economic shit you want, the scenario is all the same. I live with and deal with black people constantly, and they are consistently rude, cheap, and dangerous.

By attempting to make racism taboo, off limits, illegal, or socially unacceptable you are only making racism stronger and more potent. Rather than ignore racism you are attempting to combat racism which makes racism even more effective as a tool to cause harm. Racism for most is limited to thought or the use words which are effectively free and require no effort to use. A free and effective tool to harm an opponent that he opponent makes stronger by their attempts to make the tool weak. Racism is here to stay.

Attached: 1529485958327.jpg (530x530, 73K)

problem is that your type labels everyone a racist the second they disagree with you on anything.

If you feel offended by offensive remarks, that's your fault.

Your feelings don't matter.

"White genocide" is just a right-wing version of SJW shit.

>Your feelings don't matter.
The founding fathers literally wrote "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" so you are wrong.

"Racism" is a judeo-Marxist conspiracy theory.

Attached: 1509937099033m.jpg (679x1024, 150K)

Me like brown sugar.

thats an insult to the gorilla

Bullshit. there were blacks in Ancient Rome an they were treated equally. Several ancient empires of the past were multi-racial.

i just want my race to have our own countries
the founding fathers signed whites only immigration legislation

>the founding fathers signed whites only immigration legislation
after they genocided the natives and shipped in millions of slaves illegally?

Multi-racial, within parts of the empire sure. But they did not mix. The mixing of the groups is what is happening today, they tell men and women, whites and blacks, that they are all equal. That is not so, that will never be so.
Also blacks in ancient rome were treated equally? Where the fuck have you read that from? Do you think they had voting rights? Or even representation rights? Are you that much of a retard?

Well, racism can be approached from a scientific perspective. Making it taboo is unnecessary. People just need to know the truth.

Race is not scientifically useful.

Yeah. SJWs are like that.

Personally, I think that anyone who tries to inject race into every single sociological issue is a racist. Both the far-right and the far-left are prone to this.

Surprised there was anything in there.

yes

Agreed.

Attached: F.jpg (1378x242, 97K)

The spirit and the body are not the same thing faggot. Kill yourself and you'll find out.

>Racism should never be tolerated...NEVER.

Fuck off!

I have every right and reason to be racist.

They also wrote the First Amendment.

It's entirely possible to be alive, free and happy while people are being racist towards you. A lot of people hate me just for being white. I'm to manly to let it get to me.

You know that slavery was abolished in America over 100 years ago right? You seem to think that slavery was never abolished.

I caught you in your attempted trap.

Constitution which would have made "whites only" immigration -- 1787
End of international slave trade -- 1807

Keep studying history and lurk more

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

I agree racism shouldn't be tolerated.

The difference between me and most people who say this is that I believe that citing factual statistics on crime rates shouldn't be considered racist and accepting black people into college over whites or asians should be considered racist.

A lot of the time when people complain about racism, they are perfectly content in saying negative things about white people.

Judge the person based on their deeds, it just so happens the majority of african americans are violent criminals.

Attached: saiyan.jpg (400x291, 22K)

bix nood dix dood, mupafuga

Yeah I agreed. We should eliminate racism. We should eliminate niggers and jews as well since those are the source of racism.

Attached: 1533391350870.png (595x584, 286K)

i don't get it, are you saying america never had a whites only immigration policy?

Oh … look. Far-right idiots are ruining the discussion again.

The word "racism" was invented by Richard Henry Pratt, who was neither a Marxist nor a Jew.

Racism is a real thing. For example, American slavery was racist.

Of course, the modern SJWs will call you a racist just because you find certain races to be sexier than others. That type of "racism" is a load of shit.

Racism is real and harmful, but SJWs ruined the word by changing its definition so that every white person is racist.

Yes, you're obviously wrong. The South was shipping in millions of slaves for as long as it was possible until it was banned.

The annexation of Mexican land is also de facto anti-white immigration.

"I'm an Alabama nigger and I want to be free"
Sage

Erh, slaves were viewed as farm equipment, dude. They weren't immigrants. Literally viewed as the same thing back then as transferring a bunch of cardboard boxes to a different warehouse overseas.

Fuck white people
Fuck brown people
Fuck yellow people
Fuck niggers
Get them all to fuck and produce superior races alongside gene editing to actually give humans a fighting chance.
It's not a mutt if you plan out the selective breeding.

>the civil war was fought over farm equipment

>nailpolish
>those man hands
Prepare to get gassed sweetie.

Attached: 1502407104401.jpg (695x900, 131K)

actually almost all the anti-racemixing faggots you see are some form of mutts.

Pure races love the idea of destroying themselves because they're already 100% white or asian
Mutts on the other hand want to hang of any thread of whiteness they have, so you'll have greasy creaturas creaming over any average blonde girl and get massively triggered by white guys racemixing.

They're essentially trying to live through actual white men, since they can't be one themselves. They think "what's wrong with you, if I was an aryan chad I'd be with all the nordic ladies!".

It's pretty ironic but it makes sense.
You just don't see couples that are both pure aryan that aren't ugly.

>The annexation of Mexican land is also de facto anti-white immigration.
you realise that land was majority white when it was annexed? the tiny population it had was mostly comprised of castizo mexicans and american settlers
also this, black slaves weren't citizens and weren't considered americans, they were nothing more than farming tools

Yes, it was. Or rather, it was fought over the idea that what was regarded as farm equipment should be treated as people.

fpwp