How many Jews are there in the world

REALLY? Is it 15 million, or is that another Jew lie?

Attached: Nose_profile.jpg (432x566, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fbwixhixlLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does it matter

you wouldn't even know a jew if u saw one

but you would know one after talking with him

If in doubt gas the kike

kikes are easy to spot once you have met one or two. sorry shlomo, we do discriminate against you always.

6 million the magic number obviously 6 million jews

Attached: Scan-New-York-Times-Six-Million-Since-1869-Composite-800.jpg (800x1168, 341K)

Too many

Right because, anyone can become Jewish by converting to Judaism, just like anyone can become Christian. It's not something biological. It's just a religious title.

15 million but somehow 60 gorillion will go in the oven.

>hand rubbing intensifies
Oh dont kid yourself chaim, you rats are easy to spot.

its difficult to tell if a young woman is jewish, however older women or men of any age are very easy to spot.
You have very destinctive features.

Attached: Jude127.png (536x622, 371K)

Christfags will fight me tooth and nail, and try to prove me wrong though. "Muh joos is a race because the Bible says so." They're children of fairytale-man satan because muh Bible said so."

acctually no, jews are one people.
Christcuckery and Pislam are different things.
But judaism is a ative religion just like any other.

I can spot a Jew with 80% accuracy from 50 yards, 99.9 once they speak

They're semites/Arabs or whatever. Theres some with very long noses, some with very hooked noses, just like a lot of other Middle eastern people I've encountered. Then again, I've seen plenty of White Europeans with those features, yet they were not Jewish.

I wonder if smelling works

>beer out of a can
unacceptable

black curly hair
hooked nose
ears tilted down
often sleepy eyes
overall kinda "slimy" (you know what I mean)
wide and calm expression
all or several of these features is garantueed jew

this guy s a good example of a wide and calm and slimy expression

Attached: hey Rabbi watcha doin'.png (620x792, 559K)

Theres a lot that go shopping at this local farm where my brother works. Hes always told me how annoying and rude they are. For example, they'll take produce and barge into the employees working area while they're busy to wash off the dirt, ask stupid questions where you'll have to repeat yourself more than once, shove past you. They're kids can be little shits, especially the Hasidic ones that walk around you and talk to you like you're something less than human. As for the way they smell, they keep their outfits clean, so I guess laundy detergent, and maybe sometimes onions.

15 million?!? That’s only two shoas. We can do that!

(((Kafker))). If it's not the looks, then the names are really easy to spot. But I see what you mean by the looks. So what about the ones who have completely European features? Is that a result of some their ancestors mixing with them over time?

>24,766,666 Synagogue of Satan Faux Jews
>144,000 real jews exists

If you havnt found project mayhem or your fight club.... then look no further

youtu.be/fbwixhixlLE

>CHN
>BASED
>names the Jew
>exposes the beast system
>speaks in memetic parables
>has insomnia and sleeps 3 hours a week in a psych facility
>is 8 feet tall and can crush a CIAnigger with his mind
>has an army of android robots identical to himself to avoid capture
Check it!!!!!!

Attached: 1535333718916.jpg (481x469, 28K)

Too many.

yes ofcourse, but at some point they no longer belong to the jewish race.
You see we all share some DNA but a few parts are different.
The "different" part is visible in the face and can also be smelled. If somebody smells bad, your genes dont match with that person. I mean your natural smell, not sweat or dirt.
Its also reflected by charachter, IQs, physical fitness, resistance to deseases.
I believe I have mentioned everything.

I bought one of those jew hats they wear and go out and larp as one all the time, it's a lot of fun, mostly go into stores asking for discounts and just generally act like an ass in public and try and give people advice they didn't ask for. Surprisingly I haven't been caught yet.

Absolute bullshit. In all my years on this Earth I have never had trouble identifying a jew. Maybe you have but not me for sure.