What percent of college-age women are sexually active?

Drop some whitepills pls

Attached: IMG_3026.jpg (600x796, 99K)

100%

100%

we're all gonna make it brahs

99%
100% once they actually go to College though

Source?

100% of the white girls.

Oh Lord, those milkers. Fuck I hate being alive.

Attached: 32828-28555[1].jpg (320x240, 13K)

now the real question is what percent of college-age men are sexually active?

probably around 70%

I'd say around 50%.

Every single girl. Even the ones that are really into academics and seem like prudes. They still fuck that guy that gives them all the attention in class

Don't know if I can cope with this anymore

Attached: IMG_3027.png (1070x601, 507K)

Any feet pics of the one on the left?

>For women, that means close to 43 percent of their total number of sexual partners came from their time at college or university. For men, their time in college only represented 35 percent of their total sexual experiences.

Women choose to be virgins, men are forced to be.

what percentage of college-age men are sexually active?

My university had an anonymous survey on this.

Of the women, about 35% said they were sexually active based on a sample size of 498.

It’s 99.9% of the non-obese white girls. College towns are great if you’re Chad.

99%
The remaining one procent is the bitches nobody wants to touch

Like having sex at least once a month? Maybe 20%

They're going to say they're not even if they are , so it's definitely higher than 35%

All women really care about is sex. When they accuse us of objectifying them and thinking about sex 100% of the time, they are projecting. Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

20-30% probably

Dan cut it off

I used to think it was 99%, but after living in a co-ed dorm I think it's less. There were several girls, both Asian and white, who were virgins in their early 20s. I estimate that the percentage of female virgins in that dorm was 60%. (For guys it was probably a similar percentage.)

Attached: 1510268846007.png (409x1022, 548K)

less than half

Haha. Oh boy, you are naive.
The real question is how many junior highs are sexually active? You probably don't want to know, but let's just say the first time I heard about it was in grade 6. Girl in my class that I liked. And almost all the popular girls are active by 15.
And no, I don't agree with it. The schooling system was a mistake.

both college-aged men and women are at about 95%

t. college-aged man

Attached: 85.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

isn't the one in the center someone popular on instagram?

“Oral doesn’t count, tee hee”

> Virgins

>drop some whitepills
>posts a bluepill image

R0lling for the one in the middle

Attached: B0A7714C-B59B-49B9-AFB7-DF1939B8909D.jpg (669x1000, 133K)

Probably 100%. I had more sex in the first year of uni than at any other point in my life, it was so easy. Girls are there to get dicked as a priority and to study as an afterthought.

Of ones that cute it's probably around 90%. I was dating a girl at NYU and in the dorm building at the desk there is a giant bowl filled with condoms - not even kidding.

Of the girls at large, ie not just hot ones, most will not be virgins by the time they leave college, again probably 90% but they won't be having sex anything like as frequently.

Among the guys, chads will be having sex with several different women each year, the rest of the guys might have sex with a girlfriend if they are lucky

the short one in the middle is a goddess

in a previous generation she would be married to a nice man who took care of her and raising children

today? that might happen to her? or she might sleep with chads until she is 35 then find out she can't find a nice man to marry

anyone know those girls?

This, even the nerdiest autist cunts I knew were banging asian international students. Probably after that visa. But they still got laid.