Manafort is a literal cuck. What's even worse is that both his daughters know...

Manafort is a literal cuck. What's even worse is that both his daughters know. Search Andrea Manafort's text messages below

archive.org/stream/ManafortTextMessages#page/n0

Seach "black" and "mom" and prepare for lulz

Attached: 105326378-1531413014749paulmanafort.530x298.jpg (530x298, 23K)

maybe if you knew how to play the game YOU WOULD POST AT LEAST ONE YOU HUMONGOUS RETARD

Tried searching but still loading wtf can anyone post screen shots

It's like 4 years of some girl's text messages. It will take some time. To be honest it's pretty interesting all the random stuff in there. I think you need to download the pdf.

this feels like bait and i aint clickin that shit

Attached: DikTVkGU0AAd6ar.jpg_large.jpg (1280x749, 244K)

Attached: cuck.jpg_large.jpg (1009x753, 221K)

Attached: cuck1.jpg_large.jpg (1264x741, 218K)

Holy Fuck I wanna die then again they seem very disgusted with it so hope?¿? Also
>sbux run

Yes, it is a window into the mind of a rich white girl

>dad hates mom so much he insists she gets gangbanged as a condition of their marriage.
>desire for latte intensifies.

Manafort makes his wife get railed, can't even cum because he loathes this disabled roastie entitled to half his shit that fucking much. PARDON WHEN?!

This the guy from orange is the new black?

Who the fuck cares? He worked for Trump for 100 days, then got shit canned.

Attached: sagecarelogo4.jpg (440x240, 24K)

Holy fuck, i hope this cuck gets jailed.
Absolutely disgraceful.

just deep breaths and a Xanax, haha

Attached: cucked fag.jpg_large.jpg (1588x748, 274K)

honestly trump should just disavow himself from all these fags he hired. theres so many more people willing to work for him now fuck ill lobby some banks for him, just hope when im done the liberal media doesnt post my daughters texts everywhere and imprison me

Attached: MANAFORT.jpg (1000x650, 319K)

The KFC may be a little redundant

how else will they lure the negros into the sex dungeon

A fat white woman isn’t enough?

Actually if you read the texts the daughters ask why only black guys and it is apparently because they are the only ones that respond to the ads. They asked for more white men and and they only got Asians!