/hg/ Happening General

Last thread:
WW3 will soon be upon us. Idlib going to attacked by Assads and Russian forces, might trigger a response from the US navy.

Attached: 1535637567870.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

taskandpurpose.com/russia-navy-armada-syria/
newsweek.com/russia-warns-us-not-play-fire-syria-amid-fears-fight-last-rebel-stronghold-1097835
nytimes.com/2018/08/24/us/politics/cia-russia-midterm-elections.html
mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-warns-of-possible-mueller-bombshell-i-wouldnt-miss-work-tomorrow/
people.com/politics/jason-miller-aj-delgado-baby/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BARGALARGANHARGANPFFFFFFFFFTYAAAAHEHEYYEYAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

Attached: 721EE852-0AB1-4E05-B732-4942F086AC78.png (625x682, 125K)

What's going on?

Attached: 1532731068737.jpg (505x537, 25K)

Hey Burger truth user could you please answer my question from the last thread?

Yup this is big, it will be the end of the rebels. The war will either end or get much worse. Russia claims rebels are prepping a chemical false flag. They claim USA is prepared to strike after. Also turks are in and around idlib, if Russia or assad kill a bunch of Turks shit will escalate. Also sdf could either join assad or they risk invasion by the turks after idlib falls. Rebels in idlib are digging in and prepping for a all out fight. Shit I sense is going to escalate in some way no way the Kikes or sunnis are going to let assad win this war.

big if big

Will they attack on the 31st (today)?

FPBP

I think it will be a September offensive, but it will be soon.

you cant fpbp your own post retard

The reason why i say August the 31st, is because that's when Theodor Herzl held the first Zionist Worldcongress in Basel Switzerland to create a Jewish state in Palestina.
We all know that the Jews pick special dates for attacks.

>you will live to see WW3

Attached: 1466542220439.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Q posting that seven sea eye aye supercomputers have been taken offline and satellites rerouted and/or offline. Any truth to this, inb4sauce?

Idlib is the last pocket for US terrorists. Every single remaining terrorist has been bused to Idlib to await his slaughtering. There are about 10,000 paid terrorists still living there. And now the time has come to finish them. Sure, teh US will complain, fake chemical attacks, and throw a few useless rockets, but the outcome is inevitable. The history is already written.

Meanwhile Trump is winning big.

Wouldnt suprise me... But i dont think so, the offensive hasnt been started yet by the SAA, when they do i would say it will be like 3-5 days into it before the false flag is staged. I forget the town but the Russians even know the town the white helmets will stage the attack. I think its town just outside of Idlib city.

Assuming the USA doesnt declare war when they do, the SAA will liberate Idlib. Afrin i assume will fall under Turkish contro las a buffer zone.

Then i think SDF and Assad will have talks of reconciliation. This will uber piss off the Turks. Especially if the SAA grants the SDF autonomy. US forces in NE Syria will probably be leaving soon unless we go to war.

Turks will most likely make a move on the SDF once the US leaves, they will try to secure NE syria before any agreement is reached between the Syrian government and the SDF.

This is all speculation but i have been studying this for years, i think this may very well be the path that is taken, again assuming the US doesnt declare war after another false flag chemical attack.

Here is a map i made of what could possibly happen to the whole region in the coming years or decades, i think we are looking at the beginning stages of Armageddon.

Attached: Armageddonv2 - Copy.png (1070x1196, 104K)

Dark Green Russia Shiite, possibly Turk alliance
Light Green Sunni alliance
Purple Contested
Red Israel
Orange Kurds
Blue USA/NATO and or coalition forces

This isnt perfect, its one of the scenarios i find is likely based on end times prophecy of sunni shiite jews and Chrisitans

Kurds in Iraq may turn to pro usa Israel forces

Turks may join a sunni alliance but idk about this in reality as they defend Qatar, who is friendly with Iran, Saudis hates Qatar, Turkey sends troops to Qatar. So idk what will happen with Turkey, could go either way honestly. Times are changing...

Thanks for all the info, but if the Jews push America to attack Assads troops after the fake gas attacks, could that start WW3?

Lol

You will die a virgin.

DA REAL SHIT

you're delusional, shit doesn't just go down cuz some happening thread predicted it.

Idlib will make history. This is the final confrontation in the Syrian Civil War, somebody revive /sg/.

The war was lost for the rebels over a year ago. There won't be a ww3. There won't be a nuclear apocalypse. There won't be a happening .

Defeatist cuck.

>repeats himself twice
shill confirmed

I dunno bro. There was a massive Russian Armada sailing through the Mediterranean bound for Syria the other day. Putin warned America to step off during the coming fight.

taskandpurpose.com/russia-navy-armada-syria/

newsweek.com/russia-warns-us-not-play-fire-syria-amid-fears-fight-last-rebel-stronghold-1097835

ill bump

nice 7

I don't predict, Faggot.
I post what is going to happen based on analysis of Intel I am privy to.
>inb4source

Attached: YOULOOKLIKEAFOOL!.jpg (642x333, 53K)

And here I was several days ago telling you this was Happening, leading up to Today's Events.

SEEEE YOUUU
IN SEPTEMBERRRR

Have a last look.

Attached: LASTLOOK.jpg (835x691, 226K)

Wasn't triggering ww3 over Syria supposed to be Hillary's deal?

But how do you know that the Kremlin has gone dark? Killing jihadists in idlib is in America's best interest.

Yes it may very well start WW3 in a real way, or it will atleast spiral into WW3

Can you please answer my question bro?
I want to know.

Its more close than ever, Since the height of the rebels, Turks have gotten invovled, and the US has actually struk them albeit Trump wasnt serious and the damage was minimal. I hope Trump abandons Syria.

So what you support Sunni Jihad, Back the Assad regime he backs the Christians and the Shiites, The shiites are the under dogs in the Islamic world, rooting for them sticks it to the Saudis and the Jews.

Happening threads always amount to nothing

This one isnt a joke, offensive will start any day now. last time Russia claimed a false flag chemical attack a week in advance was Ghouta. We all know how that went....

The Jews and Sunnis are desperate, NEVER underestimate the level they are willing to take it to win.

im not convinced its Russia/China vs JewSA. i think its possible they're all the same team, just putting on a show for the plebs. could be wrong though....

bump

>55
Checked

Idk but i do think that elite jews that dont live in ISrael want it to expand. Yet if it falls it will be a sacrificial lamb.

I think they as a last resort will nuke the earth and try and rebuild from scratch if things do not go their way. If thats the case China/Russia could just be useful tools to achieve this.

Still is. How do you think they will beat us?
By triggering WW3.
That is what these threads of mine are about;
Calling out every Deep State Move before they make them.

Although we are realistically in The eleventh Hour, we may be able to avoid WW3.
That is what these threads are about.
There are Old Ones forcing WW3, and we may not be able to stop Them. Pray for the Best, Prepare for The Worst.
>inb4source

I looked around for sources but the world doesn't seem to share any of this Hysteria.
Closest we got to ww3 was with North Korea last year, thanks to trump we avoided it. But the doomsday clock remained at a minute to midnight thanks to that situation.
Can anyone give me a decent source just once in these fucking threads instead of just being a circlejerking death cult?
A lot of the Russian hate propganda looks like blatant lies, I don't buy them being the actual enemy over China and Israel.

Look at southfront on jew tube

Thank you, user, it's appreciated. Your track record is excellent. Should we be excited by pic related?

Attached: whazzupDoc.png (920x525, 46K)

>offline.

I know what this means. Exactly what this means. The glow-in-the-darkies have been taken care of in Russia.

nytimes.com/2018/08/24/us/politics/cia-russia-midterm-elections.html

Oh yeah I've watched that a little bit before, thanks. It's not terrible

Anytime Sleepers of that scale are located and deactivated, it is a massive leap forward for stopping WW3.

That's not good

Whose nukes were they? Samson Option?

You may think so, I can not answer.

I'm sorry this reality isn't what you want it to be

more pictures
be safe

Attached: fb97aba892e79d20aa12703afd9dd2184f5c8e7ee5151debe5f2760c1bb027be.png (256x256, 66K)

END OF DAYS GENERAL

You're a le habbening faggot who panders to the naive

Im confused how exactly is this not a happening, what is it you dont understand about what is about to happen in Syria. This is very muc ha happening and it could easily go in a direction humanity isnt prepared for.

Win what though? Wtf is the end goal?

Attached: 1527935357778.jpg (948x1156, 243K)

pic related.

GG Jews. It's all over.

Attached: 1530635862197.jpg (896x1588, 475K)

NEW INFO.

MUELLER IS GONNA INDITE TRUMP JR FOR THE 2016 RUSSIAN MEETING.

WW3 WILL HAPPEN TO COVER UP TRUMPS CRIMES WE'VE BEEN CONNED AND TRUMP IS TAKING DOWN EVERYONE ALONG WITH HIMSELF BY STARTING THE APOCALYPSE I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. WE'RE GONNA DIE BECAUSE SOME RICH GUY FROM NEW YORK MADE AN AWFUL CHOICE FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFCUKFUCKFUCKFCUKFUCKFCUFK

HOLD ON TO YOUR ANUSES

>Cool story bro needs more truth.

>muh Trump boogeyman

HERE YOU GO IM NOT A FAGGOT

mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-warns-of-possible-mueller-bombshell-i-wouldnt-miss-work-tomorrow/

Win what?
Syria , they get the oil, the pipelines and the power. Syria is one of the few nations in the world that stands up to the zio-Bolshevik agenda.

They are the first step to invasion of Iran.

why are albanian women such skanks ? a married one flew from tirema to canada for work ebcause she wants to bring her husband and son over. but then she got on my dick and we fucked over and over again until she got pregnant. she had never had orgasms like the ones i gave her, she said. i took my time and made her gooey snatch quiver like jello

>Trump is starting the apocalypse because he needs to hide the "evidence" of him getting "foreign aid" to an election he did not intend to win
Trump wanted to coast for the rest of his life saying "I would have been the greatest POTUS"
And now we get to see what happens when the "deepstate" doesn't get what they paid for.
Trump is an American, he won't cause the destruction of America. Some other group with that kind of power might, especially if they saw they'd have no chance of rebuilding their positions of power.

Don't you get it? I thought it was all fake, but everyone in my community is talking about Mueller's latest findings. The net is closing around Donald and these people he is up against are legal experts! The magnifying glass is on Donald so he will do a false flag attack tto provoke a war. Exactly what Putin warned us about. Putin is the "good guy" and relationship with Russia has "never been better" so listen to the clear redpills he is dropping!

We've made a deal with Satan and never realized it.

>(((Abrams)))
Abrams Spawn Delgado is The Mole in Trumps Administration.
I just couldn't keep it secret anymore. It is Time. (You) should probably wipe your hard drive and run now.
But remember, it pisses them off when you run.

>I'm scared so things will go bad
Just as bad as the happening fags, if not worse.
Trump is an American.
He's not the one who would do any false flag, it would likely be our "greatest ally" followed by any other interested party in this event.

Just noticed your id.

He has USB x4 fo' Q?
He is Q's source cumfirmed!

>Abrams Spawn Delgado
people.com/politics/jason-miller-aj-delgado-baby/
what happened to baby?

>Tfw you actually got Jow Forums and now you can be drafted
I have fucked myself by saving myself

bump

Ok, this is the straw that broke the camel's back for me...some skrimish in the middle of the fucking desert and you all are losing your shit like it's WW3? Jow Forums sucks

Won't be any draft if the Deep State can be stopped.
Problem is, if they are stopped, will the Russians take the inch they are given and try to turn it in to a mile?

Hope you faggots are buckled in, tomorrow is about to be a wild ride...

Attached: 1486356076337.jpg (540x523, 99K)

It's literally fucking nothing, it never is. You'll feel like a dumb dumb tomorrow when you wake up and the world is still there.

>ok, this is the straw that broke the camel's back for me...some assassination of a nobody Archduke in a nowhere shithole, and you all are losing your shit like it's WW1? Jow Forums sucks

Do (you) even read the shit (you) type before you hit enter?

The World will always be there.
The same cannot be said for (you).

My sides visited Canada and Mexico. Thanjks for believing.

Hey friendo nuclear war is absolutely the least of my concerns, in a way it might be an improvement, its threats and the damage caused by it even by the worst projections is greatly exaggerated.

Guess we'll just have to see for ourselves

Checked

If you read my postings, I am not rooting for WW3. I am outing those who are, and alerting the Rank and File to the fact that we are;
Seconds From Disaster.

ty 4 keep us updated

Attached: 9b4ee9f518497bf9e3c2f7821d06ad20b2a96a53accb01bc43e1788dfa008487.png (256x256, 76K)

The first real chance of WW3 and Jow Forums doesn't care.

Attached: 1519871287898.jpg (558x564, 32K)

SON OF A BITCH!
SEVEN CIA MAINFRAME COMPUTERS DOWN.
SPY SATELLITES OFFLINE.
I REPEAT, SPY SATELLITES ARE OFFLINE.
PROTOCOL PROMETHEUS.
COMSATS ARE GOING DOWN AS I TYPE.
GET TO YOUR FAMILIES.

Its not the first, but make no mistake it can definitely become WW3, ppl that say this or that cant happen are just like people before WW1 and WW2.

UNASS THE LZ.
UNASS THE LZ.

what are you talking about lmao
Back to

Fucking what?

Main Frames "Snow White" 3, 4, 6 and 7 are offline.
Sats Offline include: Corona 1,4, 8, & 16 are dark. (NOTE: CORONA SATS ARE THE DIGITAL "KEYHOLE" REPLACEMENTS FOR THE ORIGINAL DECOMMISSIONED PROGRAM OF THE SAME NAME.)

Apparently Q said they are down, idk if i believe any of the Q shit