Georgia

Will be moving here (dont worry from other southern state). How is most of the state? Is the bigger cities bad?
Also reminder to vote Kemp

Attached: georgia-county-map.gif (641x750, 51K)

I wish you fucks would stop moving here. We don’t want you.

get OUT
traffic is bad ENOUGH

Already live in a another southern state though

>Already live in a another southern state though
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Tell that to all the non southern liberals invading this part of the nation

its true
all the commiefornians are migrating to take the film jobs

Stay the fuck out. I don’t give a shit if you’re from the South too damn.

all the girls have pet lizards

Many working here. Say hello to Moloch

Attached: 1330363508-_mg_0601.jpg (600x400, 70K)

So many tv shows are filmed in georgia now.

>tfw your comfy small town is being overrun with niggers
>tfw population has outgrown the infrastructure and there is constant traffic
>tfw bigger police presence every day
>tfw it's hot as fuck
Why would you want to come here?

Attached: 1508178924148.png (600x600, 246K)

the demorat degeneracy was quarantined in Atlanta
not for much longer when the satanic hollywood mafia infiltrates and extorts the state government

Stay away from Atlanta proper. You have to live outside the loop, at the very least, or you will be overwhelmed by niggers and Mexicans.

But the suburbs can be decent.

Georgia is a politically powerfull state for the GOP. Maybe that was a reason for it to be targeted to attract liberals to change the politics

Most suburbs are always nice. But yeah Atlanta seems like the most degenerate city in the south

That seems like a fair assessment. If Florida was southern, I'd say Miami is worse, but Atlanta is overrun with niggers and libs.

Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas are full of Fags, Commies, and Nigs. Bad place for general living.

Bump

North and central florida seem southern.

How are the other metros?

It's shit mate. Savannah is kind've cool.

Attached: kramer hentai.jpg (600x469, 66K)

This! I live in a town of around 9000 population and in the last few years there's been a major motion picture, a season of a TV show that's got a few seasons on Netflix, and an HBO pilot. All because of the picturesque classic americana main street

In the non nig areas it's great. The problem is that downtown gentrification can't keep up with the spreading nigger infestation

Hopefully they stop soon

I fucking hope so. Thankfully the production teams are good about cleaning their shit up before they leave but the whole time they're here traffic is completely fucked and there's a ton of noise and people from towns around us showing up hoping to see a celebrity

>georgia
>cities
>the south
All of them are fucking trash and filled with mutts

I’ll give it to you straight. People here are lazy as fuck. I’ll do my best to summate my experience as well as provide advice:
1. Stay outside the perimeter(outside of the 285 freeway enclosure), when considering living. You’ll have to put up with awful traffic, but quality of living is greater.
2. You’ll, at times, have to persuade/push people to do their fucking jobs. I can’t stress you how lazy people in Georgia are.
3. Car insurance is expensive, because the drivers in Georgia are stupid, inattentive, and downright niggerish. It’s no surprising occurrence when you see two cars stopped in a fast lane on the freeway because one rear ended the other (mind you they could easily pull off to the shoulder, but they don’t they instead get out of their car there to exchange information. In the middle of the fucking lane on the fucking freeway).
4. Niggers, niggers everywhere.
5. Best to find yourself somewhere along the lines of Duluth, Johns Creek, or Alpharetta areas. Gwinnett County is a hit/miss.
6. Humidity is awful.
7. Everyone loses their shit when it snows. Expect carmegeddon.
8. Did I mention niggers?
9. Marta transportation is convenient, not as smelly as NY subways, and no one tends to pester you on the Marta.
10. Cops are feisty for their ticket quotas here. Nearly as bad as Arizona.

Good luck and Godspeed, user.

Only the mountains in the north are worth living in. Kemp is an incompetent moron but obviously better than nigger Stacey. Beware of the suburbs of Atlanta. They're not the white paradise of the 80s. Many are white minority or trending that way.

Cherokee county is fantastic. Anything that follows 575 is a nice area.

Attached: 473958BC-7263-437B-91DE-7898D2A08367.jpg (1242x1650, 1.03M)

Lived in midtown Atlanta for a couple of years, it wasn't bad at all but the rest of the city is a shithole. The rest of the state is fine though, except maybe some places in Savannah or Augusta

Midtown is just another hipster town filled with commie fags. I’ll fuck your mother, sonny-boy!

Cherokee is one of the few counties in metro Atlanta where the white percentage actually increased between the last two censuses. Gwinnett is already white minority. Clayton became white minority decades ago. Cobb is getting there. Even Forsyth county is seeing a steady decline in the white population percentage. Blacks, browns, and yellows are moving to the suburbs in huge numbers. I don't know how much longer Cherokee will be the exception.

Athens is uncomfortably liberal

All of the nice areas in GA

Cherokee is white flight central. Best schools in GA, access to perimeter with high quality roads, and a fucking straight shot to north ga in an hour on 400.

Attached: B312C228-8A1D-498F-ACED-D10C7706AF1D.jpg (1242x1456, 1.18M)

>How is most of the state?
Shit.

>Is the bigger cities bad?
Filled with niggers.

I'm in Cumming right now but am looking at houses in Ball Ground and Elijay. Should be a couple of decades before they get infested.

Why the Oconee County hate? Decently developed and very white. The women can be entitled bitches but are a great fuck.

Stay the fuck away from Atlanta and you will be fine. The rest of the state is nice - Especially the northern part. Too far south and it gets too hot and swampy for me.

dont go outside, you will melt.

I lived near Georgia Tech and I hardly ever saw any hipsters or commies, they mostly stay in their containment zone near Piedmont which is great for the rest of us. I live in the Southeast now though, no commies to see here

Move somewhere else. The weather here is beyond fucking lethal and niggers are swarming every nice place in the state.

Did I mention that the weather is horrible? I hope you like sweating profusely on contact with the air, faggot.

Attached: 1535670837944.jpg (431x427, 137K)

How’re you liking it down there?

Vote Kemp you poltards...of course anyone coming here would never vote for the fat negress

Don't listen to this fag...we need good Republicans down here. This is where the battle is. The line that runs between the forces of light and the forces of darkness

Habersham County user here. We need you here to offset the chicken-gutting Mexicans. Move here and make children - white ones please.

Thats one reason i want to go down there. I would hate to see a another southern state go the way of virginia.

Its obnoxiously hot and humid but ive gotten used to it living here most of my life. Honestly its not all that bad as long as you avoid the bigger cities, living is cheap and not everyone is an inbred hick or a chimp like some would believe

Im used to that crazy swampy weather already.

There are plenty of non-nigger areas in GA. Do your research.

Just moved out of georgia to Arizona about a week ago. I hate GA, shit state, shit people, shit schools.

How south are you?

>shit schools
Elaborate

Bulloch County, so pretty close to Savannah

THIS.

JESUS CHRIST DON'T MOVE HERE.

If this is the "South..."

I'm not southern. Fucking shithole.
The world turns slower in GA

you cant drive our winters...your kind kill several of us every year.

Former ga fag. MARTA = Moving Africans Rapidly throughout Atlanta.

The south seems to have great schools

Come on down, brother. The water is fine. And the fight for righteous glory to be the savior of Western Civilization is no where more ripe for battle and victory as it is in this beautiful original colony.

Meant for

Carroll fag here
It's nice in the white cities, gets fucking expensive though. And a lot of the old white ladies are mean as fuck.

Bump

Still better than other parts of the nation.

Yep. Its a beautiful state and must be protected

I ride that shit every day can confirm. Many a nig nog have I seen.

The only thing you are full of is niggers.

Lol. I avoid public transport like the plauge

Hows southern Georgia

Bump

Desolate. Was born in Waycross and thankful to have escaped long ago.
Largest city in south Ga and still one of the worst, nog filled shitholes in the world.
Makes you ashamed of America, that they let a town get to that level.

Holy shit it's a small world! Ware county hs grad here and nursing school at Waycross college

Attached: awesime.jpg (600x484, 41K)

hope you love niggers
also it’s our duty to sage & report all non political posts

Its political talking about the midterms

I left when there was still a Waycross center high, but was a young shaver. Went to Crawford street elementary in the 80s. Have one of the old family names from there. Place was truly beautiful at one time, believe it or not. Had a vibrant downtown. Good paying jobs. Now they work at that trailer plant making less than half what their parents did.

Buckhead (ATL) reporting in. I actually like atlanta and have been here since 2003. I've also lived in Vidalia, Augusta and St. Simon's. I've been all over the state. You just have to get a feel for each area.

fuck you you fucking jew, we are a community its for the culture

Georgia = Mexico

Attached: 1517427220127.jpg (1200x938, 314K)

GA is not a community. It’s the size of a european nation-state with many more native cultures inside.
Be more specific when you talk about “communities,” you retarded ass.

But you said shit schools. Tech and Emory are pretty decent schools. If you’re not a Mongoloid liberal arts fag then you end up at SCAD with debt like a motherfucker.

How are the public schools like elementry/ high schools?

Well... GA does have Clarkston which houses one of the largest refugee centers/populated areas in, I’d argue most of America. Secondly, has one of the largest incidence of child trafficking in America. Quite politically-indoctrinated entities, if you ask me. Ya kike.

Have no idea, never went to public schools here. Did so in other states. But judging by the demographic stats of public schools here, it’s likely shit. But I’m not pre-adolescent, so what do I care for public schools?

stop agreeing with me so unironically

kramer hentai adverture??? lol wtf

Bump

can we get a woodstock, ga in the chat?

You forgot New Orleans and every major city in Florida.

True but if you dont mind the occassional arrest its a great town to get drunk and btfo commies. Just leave quick because whoever gets knocked out goes to jail and nobody else.